Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We should be ready for all sanctions, enemy PR-campaigns, burned flags and protests in Western capitals, enemy media coverage and talkshows like in the last operations.

why do u care anyway what they plan to do or are doing? who are they if they cant even manage to contain russia properly and cant even touch china? they wont do shit because they are not in a position to do shit and who gives a fck about their opinion anyway?

and if u care what they say then grow a thicker skin, im sick of those weak minded eziks, he said she shaid, who gives a fck?

I know but we have few bases and outpost close to their positions in Idlib and when they retaliate they will be among their first targets, so let's hope they are on alert.

then remove ur troops and hope they wont strike u while pray to washington 5 times a day that they contain their rats lel

oh wait they will now strike directly ur homeland

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
then remove ur troops and hope they wont strike u while pray to washington 5 times a day that they contain their rats lel

oh wait they will now strike directly ur homeland

I talk about our bases in Idlib were Assads massed his troops you about PKK/YPG. And i'm not the one who expected terrorists to abide to the Sochi agreement, but it looks like our Goverment did that's probably why they didn't attacked them.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I talk about our bases in Idlib were Assads massed his troops you about PKK/YPG. And i'm not the one who expected terrorists to abide to the Sochi agreement, but it looks like our Goverment did that's probably why they didn't attacked them.

So what? assads animals in idlib are the same sort that were in a joint base with the pkk right on the border. the same that striked a turkish border point yesterday and got nuked afterwards. If u dont do these nukings they will start to continue to strike u. U need to answer that with such a scale that they will refuse to be even deployed right on the frontline.

if U dont because

Pretty stupid to strike Assad Forces while you have bases and outposts close to their positions.

then remove ur troops alltogether with such a mindset and wait til they start to directly target u in ur country lel

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
So what? assads animals in idlib are the same sort that were in a joint base with the pkk right on the border. the same that striked a turkish border point yesterday and got nuked afterwards. If u dont do these nukings they will start to continue to strike u. U need to answer that with such a scale that they will refuse to be even deployed right on the frontline.

if U dont because

then remove ur troops alltogether with such a mindset and wait til they start to directly target u in ur country lel
Ask yourself why those who killed each other in Qamishli not so long ago have joint bases now and i'm totally against using Turkish soldiers as meatshield for some Jihadis in Idlib, one outpost after another pops out of the ground but each one of them totally vulnerable against shelling and airstrikes.

If Erdogan wouldn't stoped Operation Olive Branch and Peace Spring none of those attacks would happen.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ask yourself why those who killed each other in Qamishli not so long ago have joint bases now and i'm totally against using Turkish soldiers as meatshield for some Jihadis in Idlib, one outpost after another pops out of the ground but each one of them totally vulnerable against shelling and airstrikes.

If Erdogan wouldn't stoped Operation Olive Branch and Peace Spring none of those attacks would happen.

its about the principle, u strike them as hard so they dont even get to have dangerous ideas.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,283
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
As a malaysian,i just don't get it.Why so much hate toward arabs.
I understand the hatred toward greek,armenian and even kurd...But why Arabs.
Don't know about Malaysians but we Turks generally have problems with those who stab us at the back at every chance.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,054
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't know about Malaysians but we Turks generally have problems with those who stab us at the back at every chance.

Its funny how Arabs are branded as stabbing in the back.

How come we dont say anything to Jews and Albanians who are no doubt one of the biggest backstabbers alongside the Arabs. Somehow we focus just on Arabs while cucking ourselves for the Jews.

Jews are much more deadlier than their Semitic cousins despite their low population.

Look how they run the world. Because money buys power.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,054
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

The thing is they clash with each other while at the same time they work together against us.

Also I have no problem in using Jihadis against the Assad regime and pkk. They make good meatshields hence why when HTS and Assad fight each other its good that they kill each other.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,054
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

In the middle east and the balkans everybody is a backstabber.

Only way to control this region is with an iron fist.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
As a malaysian,i just don't get it.Why so much hate toward arabs.
I understand the hatred toward greek,armenian and even kurd...But why Arabs.
Personally, I don't have any problem with any race.
But generally quality of people that are coming to Turkey from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria. Their mentality bothers me. We already have enough of that kind of Turkish citizens in Turkey.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Terrorist SDF released a video of targeting TF with ATGMs, the second video i saw this week.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,054
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Since these kuds constantly do propaganda against us.

Here is another fact Isis had more Kurdish fighters and volunteers than Turkish ones.

M

Manomed

A
Since these kuds constantly do propaganda against us.

Here is another fact Isis had more Kurdish fighters and volunteers than Turkish ones.
Also didn't kurds literally let ISIS prisoners out just to get media attention they were about to loose again before coalition air strikes came in

Top Bottom