Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nope they will bring the PKK back

The moment the TSK retreats from Syria and Iraq and give the territories back to US-backed Kurds, the PKK will come back. It is as if the Turks drops a million dollars on the street and crosses finers hoping that the Kurds wont pick it up..... this isnt how the world works BOY, grow up already
You don't live here+you don't know anything about politics

This is like saying new macedonian opposition will bring back the albanian rebels.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You don't live here+you don't know anything about politics

This is like saying new macedonian opposition will bring back the albanian rebels.
I dont need to live in Turkey in order to possess a brain that interprets simple statements from opposition candidate Kilicdaroglu when he said that he will retreat from Syria and Iraq

And that is why I said to either visit and opthalmologist or re-enter elementary school and relearn the language in order to undersrand what your political candidate said a million times before

Your posts are just proving that my diagnosis to your condition is on point

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont need to live in Turkey in order to possess a brain that interprets simple statements from opposition candidate Kilicdaroglu when he said that he will retreat from Syria and Iraq

And that is why I said to either visit and opthalmologist or re-enter elementary school and relearn the language in order to undersrand what your political candidate said a million times before

Your posts are just proving that my diagnosis to your condition is on point
You seem mad.

CHP will win and you will seethe about it

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You seem mad.

CHP will win and you will seethe about it
Nah Iam not
It isnt like the PKK will bomb Albania and it isnt like Erdogan is my father or something

If there is one thing I regret, it is seeing how a potential dark horse get squashed due to political and geographical ignorance by all the political spectrum of Turkey

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nah Iam not
It isnt like the PKK will bomb Albania and it isnt like Erdogan is my father or something

If there is one thing I regret, it is seeing how a potential dark horse get squashed due to political and geographical ignorance by all the political spectrum of Turkey
Bruh can't you see that under erdoğan we already living a life of hell that guy destroyed every instusition in Turkiye there is nothing above erdoğan now.

This is like Charles the First saying "I KNOW NO AUTHORITY ABOVE THE KING IN ENGLAND"

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nah Iam not

I didn't want to insult you btw sorry about that behaviour

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,509
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKK has taken zero action against Turkish army since CHP and HDP made an alliance but Turkish army and MIT working very well especially against their leaders/commanders.
Wasn't a would be attacker caught just this week?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I didn't want to insult you btw sorry about that behaviour
Calm down mate
Iam not sad nor havent you insulted me so dont worry😉

What I want the people to know is that just because the AKP is foricng ppl to live in poverty, doesnt mean that it is OK for the CHP to ally with the HDP in order to win the elections

Being hungry is by no means a justification to throw away Turkish internal security by giving terrorists who plans to divide Turkey more political leverage or power. There is a reason why the two potent enemies, US and RUSSIA, are allying together against Turkey to the point of taking pictures together. Mind you that these are the same nations conducting a gruelling war in Ukraine rn

That is why I thought that iYi when they detaced from the opposition may actually do something ony for them to betray such expectations wthin 24 hours and come back to the opposition fold weaker than before even though they are the second largest party in the oppsition

IMO, having terrorists by your doorsteps is 100 imes worse than getting hungry

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wasn't a would be attacker caught just this week?
everyweek i m looking to liveuamap so there is no action in iraq and syria anymore, but Turkiye is different matter because here left less than 100 PKK terrorists so our intelligent service allways at the back of their neck.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,509
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Meaning, PKK tried to take action after saying they wouldn't, because that's what terror groups do, they lie. It's just that it was stopped by the security services.

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Meaning, PKK tried to take action after saying they wouldn't, because that's what terror groups do, they lie. It's just that it was stopped by the security services.

They didnt anounced anything actually, it is just my estimate, i think they try to help this political alliance by dont taking any action against Turkish army.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lool is actually right if Turkiye retreats from Syria.

Basically a victory for the Assad Regime, Iran, Russia, Usa and the pkk.

I cannot imagine bullshit propaganda victory the ASSad regime will spurt out same with pkk and Iran.

I think Iran will do a stupid retarded animation about this.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lool is actually right if Turkiye retreats from Syria.

Basically a victory for the Assad Regime, Iran, Russia, Usa and the pkk.

I cannot imagine bullshit propaganda victory the ASSad regime will spurt out same with pkk and Iran.

I think Iran will do a stupid retarded animation about this.
Erdoğan already wants to retreat from syria he was offering a table with russia-syria-Iran

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdoğan already wants to retreat from syria he was offering a table with russia-syria-Iran

I doubt it as the military can easily override that decision.

Erdogan is always willing to capitulate but if he does it will be the end of his career and he knows it.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,509
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They didnt anounced anything actually, it is just my estimate, i think they try to help this political alliance by dont taking any action against Turkish army.
This guy entered Turkey via Iran and traveled to Doğubeyazıt center to plan an attack where he was apprehended.

I doubt it as the military can easily override that decision.

Erdogan is always willing to capitulate but if he does it will be the end of his career and he knows it.
To think that military at its current state can override any decision Erdogan makes is laughable, sorry. This is not 2008.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
To think that military at its current state can override any decision Erdogan makes is laughable, sorry. This is not 2008.

I doubt Erdogan can put everybody loyal to him in the military.

TSK has always been autonomous.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
He's bullshitting, but there's a method to his madness:

There are signs of Syrian situation turning into a proxy war between US-NATO and Iran-Russia and its local allies, a la Ukraine 2.0.
Russians and the US were, up until recently, in kahoots with each other in Syria. That is changing.
If their assets in Syria fought each other and weakened each other, it would be easier for us to later swoop in and clean up shop.
In order to make them do that, one has to occasionally throw baits, with tongue pretty much in cheek.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
He's bullshitting, but there's a method to his madness:

There are signs of Syrian situation turning into a proxy war between US-NATO and Iran-Russia and its local allies, a la Ukraine 2.0.
Russians and the US were, up until recently, in kahoots with each other in Syria. That is changing.
If their assets in Syria fought each other and weakened each other, it would be easier for us to later swoop in and clean up shop.
In order to make them do that, one has to occasionally throw baits, with tongue pretty much in cheek.

The Russians must be bitter watching the americans/french screw them hard in Ukraine. In Syria Russians and Americans were pretty much working together carving out their spheres of influence at the expense of everyone else in the region and from the region. The Russians did great business with the French in Libya where both sides were allied together to support warlord Haftar in hopes they could pillage all the resources. But Russians are having to come to terms with the fact that both of them are screwing them hard over Ukraine. They are creating a situation for the Russians where to get out of their desperate position in Ukraine they need to create pressure against these nations in other theatres. But i honestly think Ukraine was a fatal mistake for Russia, its had big costs and its costs will be felt many decades to come for Russia.

For all of Erdogan's geopolitical failures which there are many, his180's, or his countless "i was deceived moments", none of it compares to the critical disaster Russia made in thinking they were going to have a 3 day war with Ukraine.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom