Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The whole day went with an intense Russian airstrike all around Idlib. Air strikes are currently going on in Jisr Al-Shugur.

Meanwhile with every passing day TSK is also increasing its strikes against Tal Rifat. Yesterday the vicinity of the Russian base in Wahshiyah was targeted.

By the look Turkiye and Russia are both increasing the tension respectively. Russia against HTS in Idlib and Turkiye against HRE-Assad in Tal Rifat. As both forces have the obligation to deal in their areas of responsibility, but no one does anything meaningful, we are only keeping the status quo, but with the recent moves, the signals for a Turkish operation, the Iranian influence and the possible meeting between Assad and Erdogan we may be on a crash course if the situation is not sorted out (it won't be sorted, because it can't be sorted).

Meanwhile the Turkish Minister of National Defence, Yasar Guler gave the routine statement.

Yasar Guler:

We are determined to create a 30-40 kilometer deep security corridor along our Iraqi and Syrian borders and to completely clear the region of terrorists. We will continue operations until till last terrorist is neutralized.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,050
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The whole day went with an intense Russian airstrike all around Idlib. Air strikes are currently going on in Jisr Al-Shugur.

Meanwhile with every passing day TSK is also increasing its strikes against Tal Rifat. Yesterday the vicinity of the Russian base in Wahshiyah was targeted.

By the look Turkiye and Russia are both increasing the tension respectively. Russia against HTS in Idlib and Turkiye against HRE-Assad in Tal Rifat. As both forces have the obligation to deal in their areas of responsibility, but no one does anything meaningful, we are only keeping the status quo, but with the recent moves, the signals for a Turkish operation, the Iranian influence and the possible meeting between Assad and Erdogan we may be on a crash course if the situation is not sorted out (it won't be sorted, because it can't be sorted).

Meanwhile the Turkish Minister of National Defence, Yasar Guler gave the routine statement.

Yasar Guler:

We are determined to create a 30-40 kilometer deep security corridor along our Iraqi and Syrian borders and to completely clear the region of terrorists. We will continue operations until till last terrorist is neutralized.

Turkish artillery struck the outskirts of the Russian base in Tel Rifat in response to today's Russian airstrikes, Russian telegram channels claim.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,726
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
President Erdogan:

"We have now reached such a point that as soon as Bashar Assad takes a step towards improving relations with Turkiye, we will show the same approach towards him. We will make our invitation to Assad. With this invitation, we want to bring Turkiye-Syria relations to the same point as in the past. Our invitation may come at any time. Mr. Putin has a role to the meeting with Assad in Turkiye. The Iraqi Prime Minister has also a role. We are talking about mediation, why not do it with the help our neighbor?"

Trump effect... :sneaky: The rats are currently shitting their pants and think about an exit and the only exit is Iran. Political murders, military/paramilitary movement, warnings by Shiite paramilitary forces towards Turkiye, intensifying of the whole PKK operation and finding a common ground with YPG etc. Lets hope for the best.

Translation of the news in Al-Watan, the publication organ of the BAAS, in response to the CHP's statements regarding Syria-Damascus:

"A source influential in Damascus (used in an unofficial but official sense in Arabic) denied the news circulating in our newspaper Al-Watan that Syria has any contact with Turkish parties close to or opposing the Turkish government. The source confirmed to Al-Watan that the Syrian side has no contact with any Turkish political party, whether they are friendly or opposing the Turkish government.

The source's denial came a few hours after Özgür Özel, the head of the Republican People's Party, Turkey's main opposition party, claimed that he had received a positive response to his request to meet with President Bashar Assad in Damascus."

The Syrian regime has repeatedly denied that it will meet with any political party or government official from Turkey.

Pro-Hezbollah sources have also denied this. I am beginning to think that the Turkish side that claims to have met with the Assad regime is making propaganda or something.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Translation of the news in Al-Watan, the publication organ of the BAAS, in response to the CHP's statements regarding Syria-Damascus:

"A source influential in Damascus (used in an unofficial but official sense in Arabic) denied the news circulating in our newspaper Al-Watan that Syria has any contact with Turkish parties close to or opposing the Turkish government. The source confirmed to Al-Watan that the Syrian side has no contact with any Turkish political party, whether they are friendly or opposing the Turkish government.

The source's denial came a few hours after Özgür Özel, the head of the Republican People's Party, Turkey's main opposition party, claimed that he had received a positive response to his request to meet with President Bashar Assad in Damascus."

The Syrian regime has repeatedly denied that it will meet with any political party or government official from Turkey.

Pro-Hezbollah sources have also denied this. I am beginning to think that the Turkish side that claims to have met with the Assad regime is making propaganda or something.
This is because the people think that Assad is the solution to PKK and the refugees while it has nothing to do with the reality. These people try to exploit the situation by giving the image as they are the solution (trough Assad) while again, it has nothing to do with the reality.

Currently there is only one man in Turkiye that BAAS would meet and he is called Dogu Perincek. Can he make a difference? No, but they can have a chit chat 😅

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,726
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is because the people think that Assad is the solution to PKK and the refugees while it has nothing to do with the reality. These people try to exploit the situation by giving the image as they are the solution (trough Assad) while again, it has nothing to do with the reality.

Currently there is only one man in Turkiye that BAAS would meet and he is called Dogu Perincek. Can he make a difference? No, but they can have a chit chat 😅
So you're saying that the government and the opposition are sending moldy, stone-turned bread to the people to gnaw on. This sounds like a lot of fun. Puhahaha

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
So you're saying that the government and the opposition are sending moldy, stone-turned bread to the people to gnaw on. This sounds like a lot of fun. Puhahaha
The government does it in order to intensify the normalization process between SNA and Assad. This is the first step for any realistic start of a real political process. I also think that they are in the search for renewing diplomatic and economic relations. We saw as a gesture the opening of the border gates between Regime and Opposition areas with the purpose of commercial trade. If this is done, this will be a big hit for the smugglers and we know that the scum we often talk about in this thread, which is living in our areas is mostly feeding their greed trough smuggling and the control over the border gates overall. They were the first to protest this step. No matter what, I don't think Assad will cooperate with us on the situation with the refugees or PKK. He has absolutely no reasons to do it. Maybe a Russian pressure can make him think of it, but there will always be Iran in the calculation, so I don't think so. Many people are too influenced by propaganda and think that Assad will launch an operation against PKK after he "makes an agreement with us". These are fantasies. What we will most probably see after the US drops support is how the YPG flags turn into a Syrian Arab Republic flags and magically the PKK from our borders "perish". Just like the YBS in Sinjar became PMU and the PKK in Syria became SDF. The good old rebranding.

The Turkish Opposition is doing it for populist reasons. Yes the refugee problem is real, but the solution to this problem is peace, stability and prosperity in Syria. Assad may be everything except "peaceful, stable and prosperous". I can't look at people that suggest we should negotiate with PYD and trust them. Not only that, but I also can't trust people who spread the propaganda that there is no war in Syria, the refugees are in Turkiye just for economic reasons and that the Opposition are terrorists. These are people with either a very short memory or a malign agenda.

The ultimate solution is the implementation of the UN Security Council Resolution 2254.

I think the hurry in all this from our government side has something to do with Trump. Lets see...

Meanwhile this doesn't mean we are going to stay still. I expect an operation aimed at Tal Rifat which will be the trailer for the real storm that will come. Tal Rifat and Tal Tamr are the main points trough which tension can be escalated quickly and while we see that Tal Rifat is hot we soon may see some movement on the Tal Tamr axis. :sneaky:

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,426
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree with Kartal1. Syrian Baathists are not a force that could be reasoned with. I think the government also knows this and use diplomacy to buy time or just delay the inevitable.

We will have to burn some bridges and invade large parts of northern Syria in the medium term. I don't say this lightly, or in a chest-thumping way. We will find ourselves without any other options. This requires a huge preparation. Economy has to get to a point that is somewhat decent, military should be overhauled, and even then we will probably need a partial mobilization. It will be costly, but the alternative is not acceptable at all.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Either the Russians are conducting air-to-air drills in Jarablus airspace (it was obvious in previous videos that they would increase tension) or either the Russians or TSK shot down an unidentified air target. Particles fell on Tel shaer village, southwest of Jarablus.

Local sources reported that there were missile sounds and explosion sounds in the air, followed by the sounds of particles falling to the ground.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
26 19,120
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
The US sent reinforcement convoy including Avenger air defence systems to Syria.

1721025442889.png

Velid is located close to Lebanon (should be Jordan) as well. Any chances these AD systems might be used to counter Hezbollahs missiles ? Or will they be used to protect the oil fields ?

I'm pretty certain that Iran will do anything it takes to prevent Assad from meeting Türkiye because that is not in Iran's interest. Because everything in the region is playing into their hands atm.

but Russia is not interested in the same things as Iran, but I doubt they'll consolidate in Syria or pull out because Türkiye is not a power factor enough to stop Iran. Considering how we haven't been able to make Iran stop in it's track and retreat (I blame the government) I don't think we're reliable partner enough in Syria.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 69472

Velid is located close to Lebanon (should be Jordan) as well. Any chances these AD systems might be used to counter Hezbollahs missiles ? Or will they be used to protect the oil fields ?

I'm pretty certain that Iran will do anything it takes to prevent Assad from meeting Türkiye because that is not in Iran's interest. Because everything in the region is playing into their hands atm.

but Russia is not interested in the same things as Iran, but I doubt they'll consolidate in Syria or pull out because Türkiye is not a power factor enough to stop Iran. Considering how we haven't been able to make Iran stop in it's track and retreat (I blame the government) I don't think we're reliable partner enough in Syria.
The convoy arrived in Hasakah. Probably from there the equipment will be distributed to the relevant points.

The Avengers will most probably be used in order to increase protection against Iranian drones, but not only. If the need arises they can also use them against Turkish UCAVs as they did it before, but this is not the main reason for the deployment...

On the other hand I agree with your analysis in the second part of your post.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel doing our work once again.

Muhammed Qaterji (Katirci) is dead after Israel targeted his vehicle on the border between Syria and Lebanon.

Who is Qaterji? He is a warlord who was one of the main fighting force with his militia against Turkiye in Al-Bab and Afrin. He is the IRGC pawn that was responsible for the IRGC moves against Turkiye to a big extend. He was responsible for the oil trade between Assad and the SDF. Qaterji was one of the biggest losers after we annihilated the YPG oil refineries in Hasakah. There were hundreds of Qatergi trucks waiting while the refineries were out.

This is extremely big strike that will influence how things in Syria go on for sure. Qaterji is one of the biggest business partners and financers of the Assad Regime. In days where Assad is searching for a ways to strengthen his economy including normalization of economic relations with Turkiye and the Opposition this strike came as a present.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

A perfectly normalized and normal normalization process for the normalization of the relationships between Turkiye and Assad (Syria) which are normally brother countries 😅

SNA forces neutralized 3 YPG/PKK terrorists who attempted to infiltrate from the Manbij-Arab Hasan axis and took some loot. Turkish Armed Forces' artillery fired at the villages of Um Julud, Arab Hasan, Ayn Dedet and Cerade, and the Syrian regime base in Ayn Dedet was destroyed.

Syrian regime base west of Ain Dedet. Turkish Armed Forces has pushed a notch up.

Russian warplanes are flying in the Euphrates Shield and Olive Branch Operation areas. Airstrikes may be loading...

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 7,991
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel doing our work once again.

Muhammed Qaterji (Katirci) is dead after Israel targeted his vehicle on the border between Syria and Lebanon.

Who is Qaterji? He is a warlord who was one of the main fighting force with his militia against Turkiye in Al-Bab and Afrin. He is the IRGC pawn that was responsible for the IRGC moves against Turkiye to a big extend. He was responsible for the oil trade between Assad and the SDF. Qaterji was one of the biggest losers after we annihilated the YPG oil refineries in Hasakah. There were hundreds of Qatergi trucks waiting while the refineries were out.

This is extremely big strike that will influence how things in Syria go on for sure. Qaterji is one of the biggest business partners and financers of the Assad Regime. In days where Assad is searching for a ways to strengthen his economy including normalization of economic relations with Turkiye and the Opposition this strike came as a present.

Israel and Turkey are bound come together in the future, again. Geopolitical necessities demand it every 5 or so years no matter how much they stray away from each other.

guest12

Reactions
2 887
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel and Turkey are bound come together in the future, again. Geopolitical necessities demand it every 5 or so years no matter how much they stray away from each other.
That won't happen becaue Jews see all of their muslim neighbour states as their enemy.I am tired of repeating this fact but here we go again :

U.S. becaming main sponsor of PKK did not begin after Erdogan started supporting Palestianians(2010 + ) or when Erdogan won his election at 2002.It started with 1990 First Gulf War right after fall of Soviet Union.U.S. declared no fly zone for Kurds at Northern Iraq preventing Saddam goverment from reaching ever North.Literally created de facto KRG of today.With 2001 Iraq Invasion division of Iraq and KRG offically became a thing.During this period Turkiye was perhaps Israel's only ally in muslim world and there were literally honeymoon going on between two countries.I still remember shocking news during Iraq Invasion three different Israeli PMCs training Pesmergha forces alongside U.S. forces when this honeymoon was going.

Jews were never our allly and never will be.In their eyes every single developed muslim majority nations not happens to ruled by West appointed dictator/royal family is their enemy , enemy they must bring destruction because those nations can disrupt their long term ambitions.They have an incredible black and white world view and dont ever have any intention to work together with their muslim neighbour nations in peace.They basically want to bring destruction entire middle east until last functioning state happens to be Israel.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,779
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It truly baffles me how people in this forum still has the belief of Israel being capable of befriending any nation in the Middle East

You are talking about the nation that openly supports the PKK even before relations collapsed with Turkey, supports Greek EEZ claims and openly believes of annexing parts of Turkey for their Greater Israel bullshit

Israel is by far the greatest problem in the Middle East; in fact, I dare say that it is Israel and the zionist in USA that actually emboldened as well as empowered the current radical Iranian Shiite fanatics

Lets not forget that till this moment, out of the 1 million rockets fired by Iran, Israel suffered close to nill significant casuality. If people understand probability, then they can deduce that this is either intentionally set up or the Israelis are truly God's chosen ppl for being so lucky to escape significant damage every single time

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Shhh, the Islamists may hear you!

According to them Israel is the eternal enemy of Turkiye, they helped PKK come to the level they are today, they directed ISIS to attack us, they are the biggest evil that Turkiye faced and we should be in war with them, sending mujahids and suicide bombers to liberate the Palestinian State because we were kings and shiet and the Palestinians wet their panties when they hear that our Ottoman Sultan will rule them once again from Istanbul... I'm not joking!

These are the people that don't know or don't want to remember that we were in close coordination with Israel during our operations in Lebanon (the same places like the Bekaa Valley which Israel bombs today, hunting for Hezbollah commanders) and Syria, MOSSAD trained Turkish teams to conduct covert operations against HVTs in these countries and also MOSSAD played a role in the capture of Abdullah Ocalan. After the news came out Israeli and Turkish flags were burned in Palestine by fighters of the Palestinian Liberation Organization with the presence of world medias. In the same time PKK attacked the Israeli Embassy in Berlin, killing 3 and wounding another 14 people. I am talking about the fighters of the same PLO of which the members are fighting together with Hamas against Israel in Gaza.

Our only martyr in the sacred lands in the 21st Century came in result of a Palestinian bullet fired at us in Hebron. Little known and well covered fact by the Islamist media in Turkiye was the presence of Turkish military unit in Palestine under the Temporary International Presence in Hebron before the suspension of its activities in 2019. While on duty our forces were first attacked by protesters with rocks (both settlers and Palestinians were conducting these attacks) and then a vehicle belonging to the TIPH was attacked by a Palestinian Authority Police personnel, martyring Major Cengiz TOYTUNC, killing another Swiss national, Catherine Berruex and wounding one more Turkish officer which was on duty. Of course Islamists were fast to say that an Israeli SOF member attacked the car because the bullet holes in the bodies of the deceased were from a 5.56x45 round, while our wounded officer said that the man who attacked the vehicle wore a Palestinian Authority Police uniform. Right after the attack a fight between the IDF and Palestinian insurgents/Police erupted. Contrary to the bullshit these people are talking, yes the 5.56x45 is in the inventory of the Palestinian Authority Police. The whole situation is happening in an IDF controlled sector where any Palestinian force has nothing to do in.

Islamist propaganda was so strong in the last 20 years that the people forgot about the multiple fields of cooperation between Israel and Turkiye especially when it comes to maters of defence and national security.

Why am I saying this? Not because I want to discredit the Palestinian Cause and neglect the pain and genocide trough which the Palestinian people are going trough. I am saying this in order to remind how we managed to f*ck up things that could've been better with our own hands, managed to turn one of the strongest lobbies in the world against us, didn't change anything for the Palestinians and still manage to be best buddies with the same suicide bombers which are best buddies with Hezbollah and Iran who have the blood of tens of our soldiers on their hands while Turkiye is being ruled by an Islamist government. One may succeed at least in one thing, but we somehow managed to fail in everything.

Now while we should look at the importance to localize our disagreements with Israel to the situation in the sacred lands and expand cooperation with Israel in other regions like Iraq, Syria and the Caucasus, we are alienating even further the same people that bomb the organizations which bombed our bases before and may probably force our exit from Iraq and Syria, destroyed who knows how many weapons shipments that were going to HRE/PKK in Tal Rifat and Hezbollah in the Aleppo province.

While saying this I am not going to even touch upon the historical experience we got in Palestine, the opinion of Palestinians towards Turkiye apart from the bullshit pushed by the successful propaganda machine of the Muslim Brotherhood media and other realities. Cooperation with Israel in Iraq, Syria and the Caucasus is not an option, it is a necessity! Cooperation in the energy field between Israel and Turkiye in the Mediterranean is not an option, but a necessity! I may surprise some people with what I am going to say, but no, Israel will not suddenly cease to exist and we all should deal with this reality. We should support the two State solution, but not put the interests of totally foreign people to Turkiye in every way possible including religion (yes, you heard me right!), culture and language as a priority one before the national interest and security of Turkiye in the region. People should stop talking on repeat about these matters, blinded by Islamist propaganda. Turkiye should come first and whatever comes after is second! This is how this world works.

And before anyone tries to label me Zionist or whatever, no, I am a Muslim, I am proud of it and would never convert to another religion. I feel the pain of the innocent, I have a sensitivity towards the sacred places for our religion like the Al-Aqsa mosque, I would like to see a Palestinian State represented by the best and brightest Palestinian Government possible, so I am confident enough and trust the people who control these places. I am currently not satisfied with neither the Saudis, Israel or any other actor to rule over these places in the way we deserve as Muslims. No, I won't support suicide bombers, executors and butchers, don't feel right for such people to rule over our second most sacred place as a Muslim while in the same time they act as a direct representatives to the same terrorists who martyrs our boys in Iraq, Syria and is threatening my blood brothers without distinction between soldier, elder, women or children in Azerbaijan with annihilation and destruction.

What is happening in the sacred lands right now is no Jihad, it is fight with the participation of two oppressor regimes with the innocents being killed the most by the oppressor with the biggest bombs and/or sharpest mind. Nobody choses where he will be born.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Local sources: Military reinforcements of the YPG/PKK terrorist organization arrived in the villages near the front lines in the Manbij countryside, east of Aleppo. Reinforcements include four-wheel-drive vehicles carrying heavy machine guns and rocket launchers, as well as a number of armored vehicles and mortars.

YPG/PKK terrorists place rocket and mortar launchers among civilian houses in these villages.

Aleppo mentioned again... In relation to my latest post, I want to ensure you that all this is happening under IRGC supervisory and big part of the ammunition that will be used against us is transferred by IRGC or Russian transport ;)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom