Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

A

Akhtar

Actually I believe we do very thin work with the US on that matter providing intelligence to them for drone strikes. The US currently prioritizes Huras Ad-Deen but I am sure we will strike the radicals one by one on a later stage.

The US have not forgotten Jolani and will come for him in the end

T

Turko

Kurdistan stamp printed by barzani for the pope. The f..k map consists syrian territory occupied by YPG terrorists and Turkish land. What the hell pope visited Iraq. He may have come to bless so called kurdistan. They de facto founded kurdistan on two countries's land.
1616075135038.png

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,040
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Hata" 🤣
I would stop everything, trade, diplomacy and stow Euphrates and Tigris.

Kurds have no history in Anatolia neither had a country or founded a state they belong to Iran. And do the people of Sivas and Hatay know that they belong to Kurdish Fantasystan?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Hata" 🤣

Kurds have no history in Anatolia neither had a country or founded a state they belong to Iran. And do the people of Sivas and Hatay know that they belong to Kurdish Fantasystan?

The kurds want access to the sea hence why they enlarge it so many times.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Screenshot_20210319-015134_YouTube.jpg

Since the kurds love to spread myths here is Anatolia before the Seljuk takeover and the beginning of Turkiye. You see no Kurdish state, kingdom or empire. Another myth they made is how the Turks were refugees another lie. The Seljuks were an empire so somebody tell me how do refugees make an empire??

The Turks that came as refugees to Anatolia were fleeing the Mongol invasions what they settled in was the Seljuk Sultanate of Anatolia or Rum another Oghuz Turkic state that was the remanants of the Seljuk Empire. This includes the Ottomans many of them fought as mercs for the various Muslim states and kingdoms(a lot of them collapsed due to the mongol onslaught) many came to Anatolia to offer their services due to their services of serving the Seljuks of Rum they were allowed to settle.

Nobody denies that Anatolia was multi ethnic with various settlements thanks to the empires and civilisations that come and gone. Still have not proven that a Kurdish state or kingdom was in Anatolia before the Turks took over. The Kurds were Iranic nomads nothing more.

A

Akhtar

"Hata" 🤣

View attachment 16212

Since the kurds love to spread myths here is Anatolia before the Seljuk takeover and the beginning of Turkiye. You see no Kurdish state, kingdom or empire. Another myth they made is how the Turks were refugees another lie. The Seljuks were an empire so somebody tell me how do refugees make an empire??

The Turks that came as refugees to Anatolia were fleeing the Mongol invasions what they settled in was the Seljuk Sultanate of Anatolia or Rum another Oghuz Turkic state that was the remanants of the Seljuk Empire. This includes the Ottomans many of them fought as mercs for the various Muslim states and kingdoms(a lot of them collapsed due to the mongol onslaught) many came to Anatolia to offer their services due to their services of serving the Seljuks of Rum they were allowed to settle.

Nobody denies that Anatolia was multi ethnic with various settlements thanks to the empires and civilisations that come and gone. Still have not proven that a Kurdish state or kingdom was in Anatolia before the Turks took over. The Kurds were Iranic nomads nothing more.

Off-topic and kind of racist

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,189
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

All I can say is that recently he's been trying not to be racist, but seems to be difficult for him.

Btw did anyone see Jolani wearing a suit recently, trying to be less jihadi?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

The constant demand of Turkish land just makes the Kurds in a worst state actually.

Not to mention the manipulation of history by claiming this was our land before the Seljuks came as I posted above. 1070 most of Anatolia was ruled by the Eastern Roman Empire aka the Byzantine Empire.

While on topic Kurds claims land where the majority are not even Kurdish. They took more land by using the isis argument.

Raqqa is majority Arab also Kobani's real name is Ayn Al Arab. Shooting down my arguments by saying its racist does not work.

Kurds are Iranic nomads everybody knows this.

A

Akhtar

The constant demand of Turkish land just makes the Kurds in a worst state actually.

Not to mention the manipulation of history by claiming this was our land before the Seljuks came as I posted above. 1070 most of Anatolia was ruled by the Eastern Roman Empire aka the Byzantine Empire.

While on topic Kurds claims land where the majority are not even Kurdish. They took more land by using the isis argument.

Raqqa is majority Arab also Kobani's real name is Ayn Al Arab. Shooting down my arguments by saying its racist does not work.

Kurds are Iranic nomads everybody knows this.

The history of Anatolia, Mesopotamia and the Levant is very rich, with many flavours of people all with their own tales and history. Ignorance, does not mean it does not exist. I would not want us to be like homogenous Han Chinese.

In the spirit of this thread however - Kobani had an Ottoman name once, did you know that ? Before the borders were drawn up. It had different names before that too. The local kurds used Kobane (Company). The Ayn al-Arab name is a baathist designated name change and is the most recent one, proceeded by the arab belt campaign against minorities in the North. The arab name means "Source of the Arabs", inaccurate and rather cruel, motivated by the arabization campaign. There was a chechen in ISIS, "al-Shishani" who wanted to rename it to "Ayn al-Islam" and this would have happened if ISIS won the battle for it. Kurdish land claims can be irredentist, especially when talking about historical claims, changes in population of these areas in the last century alone have been large. Regarding what you said earlier - the UAE is an emirate smaller than the Kurdish emirates under the Ottoman empire. Furthermore, Have you seen what we print about Turkmeneli and Iran? haha. I don't pay attention to maps these days, just people.

I'm not arguing about land claims, but respecting history and why it's important to learn it - once upon a time it informed policy. If we are going to say the name is this by law for example, see what the laws say about this when it comes Rohingya or Uyghurs or even Turkmen villages the baathists renamed. Ignorance here is being part of the problem. Myanmar is currently erasing all Rohingya names. Uyghur names are already gone by law, replaced with 'real names'.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Turko

The history of Anatolia, Mesopotamia and the Levant is very rich, with many flavours of people all with their own tales and history. Ignorance, does not mean it does not exist. I would not want us to be like homogenous Han Chinese.

In the spirit of this thread however - Kobani had an Ottoman name once, did you know that ? Before the borders were drawn up. It had different names before that too. The local kurds used Kobane (Company). The Ayn al-Arab name is a baathist designated name change and is the most recent one, proceeded by the arab belt campaign against minorities in the North. The arab name means "Source of the Arabs", inaccurate and rather cruel, motivated by the arabization campaign. There was a chechen in ISIS, "al-Shishani" who wanted to rename it to "Ayn al-Islam" and this would have happened if ISIS won the battle for it. Kurdish land claims can be irredentist, especially when talking about historical claims, changes in population of these areas in the last century alone have been large. Regarding what you said earlier - the UAE is an emirate smaller than the Kurdish emirates under the Ottoman empire. Furthermore, Have you seen what we print about Turkmeneli and Iran? haha. I don't pay attention to maps these days, just people.

I'm not arguing about land claims, but respecting history and why it's important to learn it - once upon a time it informed policy. If we are going to say the name is this by law for example, see what the laws say about this when it comes Rohingya or Uyghurs or even Turkmen villages the baathists renamed. Ignorance here is being part of the problem. Myanmar is currently erasing all Rohingya names. Uyghur names are already gone by law, replaced with 'real names'.
We don't know you tell us. So What was the name of cobany among Ottomans?

Heterogeneous mixtures which you welcome bring separatism. Look at the kurdish voters who are all absolute and homogeneous.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Since the Kurds love using Ottoman geographical terms this is just strengthening the Turkish case.

Turkey is afterall the widely accepted successor of the Ottoman Empire.

Even today we dont use Ottoman geographical terms as much as we do since we transitioned into Turkish ones. I mean we use to call Poland as Lehistan now we call it Polonya in Turkish.

Geographical terms and regional terms change.

A

Akhtar

We don't know you tell us. So What was the name of cobany among Ottomans?

Heterogeneous mixtures which you welcome bring separatism. Look at the kurdish voters who are all absolute and homogeneous.
https://dergipark.org.tr/en/download/issue-file/4486

interestingly enough, the same name for an Istanbul neighbourhood once, Arap Pinari

Since the Kurds love using Ottoman geographical terms this is just strengthening the Turkish case.

Turkey is afterall the widely accepted successor of the Ottoman Empire.

Even today we dont use Ottoman geographical terms as much as we do since we transitioned into Turkish ones. I mean we use to call Poland as Lehistan now we call it Polonya in Turkish.

Geographical terms and regional terms change.

I mean yeah, that's what I'm saying. There is a history with that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom