Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,514
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
They need a drone fest along the whole Tal Rifat line including Nubl, Zahra and Ayn Issa, Tal Tamr and they will come to their senses. I hate the pacifism the Ministry of Defence is showing. How much will they kill until we give them a message? How much more bombs in the middle of the cities, infiltrations and ATGM strikes? Even the martyrs news are served by the Bursa governor first instead by the MoD. The names of our martyrs are disclosed by secondary organizations before we even know if the MoD served the news to the families. What kind of joke is that? Who do you think you are to disclose martyr's name before official statement? This is disrespectful to our soldiers. They killed 3 terrorists... To hell with them! We want results!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,049
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They need a drone fest along the whole Tal Rifat line including Nubl, Zahra and Ayn Issa, Tal Tamr and they will come to their senses. I hate the pacifism the Ministry of Defence is showing. How much will they kill until we give them a message? How much more bombs in the middle of the cities, infiltrations and ATGM strikes? Even the martyrs news are served by the Bursa governor first instead by the MoD. The names of our martyrs are disclosed by secondary organizations before we even know if the MoD served the news to the families. What kind of joke is that? Who do you think you are to disclose martyr's name before official statement? This is disrespectful to our soldiers. They killed 3 terrorists... To hell with them! We want results!

Military is ran by a bunch of pacifist pussies.

My point of the Turkish armed forces going rogue and defying orders stands true!!! Thats the only way shit will get done in such a place like this where the worst scumbags are here like the assad regime, pkk/ypg, usa, russia, isis, al qaeda, hezbollah and other pieces of shit.

They are all targeting our soldiers and we are doing nothing.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,965
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Keep being so passive and keep risking the lives of Soldiers with this stupidity.

No guts, no shame.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,514
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
1617872987305.png

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,763
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP has regressed to 90's tactics. Wait for them to attack us.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,965
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

We wait for them to attack us.

Seriously pathetic!!!

We should be on the offensive!!
You don't need to start an ground offensive in the first place, ffs one big air raid on their camps, HQ, depots, infrastructure and you break their spine and kill way more than those pathetic 3/4 terrorists in the recent failed ypg infiltration attempts.

From the top you only hear empty words, the last operation was October 2019, since then Turkey is clearly in defensive mood, god knows why.

A

Akhtar

You don't need to start an ground offensive in the first place, ffs one big air raid on their camps, HQ, depots, infrastructure and you break their spine and kill way more than those pathetic 3/4 terrorists in the recent failed ypg infiltration attempts.

From the top you only hear empty words, the last operation was October 2019, since then Turkey is clearly in defensive mood, god knows why.
Both east and west want us outside of Syria, the accompanying pressure is quite large politically and economically.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,965
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Both east and west want us outside of Syria, the accompanying pressure is quite large politically and economically.
Then why playing by their rules, listening to their ceasefire agreements, makes no sense. Russia and USA already agreed on a Kurdish state in Syria.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,514
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I saw footage of the ATGM strike that martyred our two soldiers. I will not post the video for obvious reasons. While our soldiers were on patrol there were 2 ATGM strikes. The first one misses but wounds 1 of the martyrs. The unit disperse and finds cover. One of the martyrs go out there to give first aid to the wounded soldier. While giving first aid there is a second ATGM strike with a direct hit. Our 2 soldiers are martyred. I just want to say that this was a heroic martyrdom. We rarely see such heroic deeds on footage. May Allah accepts them in the highest place in Heaven.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Only solution to minimize loses amd increasing safety beside full fledged war on those usa puppets and syrian regime is full training and equiping of what is called SNA under supervision and hidden command by your retired or paramilitary personal, propably not goimg to happen but this stalemate hurts you in longrun tremendously.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,049
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Only solution to minimize loses amd increasing safety beside full fledged war on those usa puppets and syrian regime is full training and equiping of what is called SNA under supervision and hidden command by your retired or paramilitary personal, propably not goimg to happen but this stalemate hurts you in longrun tremendously.

The Sna are too busy killing each other to even fight the enemy.

Utter clowns!!!

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I saw footage of the ATGM strike that martyred our two soldiers. I will not post the video for obvious reasons. While our soldiers were on patrol there were 2 ATGM strikes. The first one misses but wounds 1 of the martyrs. The unit disperse and finds cover. One of the martyrs go out there to give first aid to the wounded soldier. While giving first aid there is a second ATGM strike with a direct hit. Our 2 soldiers are martyred. I just want to say that this was a heroic martyrdom. We rarely see such heroic deeds on footage. May Allah accepts them in the highest place in Heaven.
RIP. I also saw it. It was a saddening moment.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

In the final moments Ahmet AKDAL the medic rendering first aid to Gokhan CAKIR leans over to shield Gokhan CAKIR from the impending second ATGM.

Milletimizin bası sagolsun Allah rahmet eylesin mekanları cennet olsun.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,049
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Until we carpet bomb the f out of syria.

The souls of our martyrs wont rest until we get revenge.

I hope the Ukrainian-Russian war happens nothing more delights me seeing those ruskies getting sent home in coffins.

Eye for an eye. Those Syrian Kurds are gonna pay one day mark my words. Everyday we have to send them to the ground if not our soldiers and our forefathers should spit on our faces especially those politicians deserve their faces to be spat on anyway.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think we should provide our soldiers more drones maybe small ones to track the perimeter at the hostile environment continuously.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We should start a new campaign immediately, i dont believe that Russia and USA will sabotage it this time because this time they are very busy with each other.

But first we must retreat our checkpoints from regime territory to Idlib or Afrin and second we must restore our relations with the EU, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Israel tactically so that we get minimum economic pressure.

We are finding new markets (Central Asia, Africa, Latin America, East Asia) but also losing other big markets (Arab world, Europe etc). Thats not the way your economy will survive.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We should start a new campaign immediately, i dont believe that Russia and USA will sabotage it this time because this time they are very busy with each other.

But first we must retreat our checkpoints from regime territory to Idlib or Afrin and second we must restore our relations with the EU, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Israel tactically so that we get minimum economic pressure.

We are finding new markets (Central Asia, Africa, Latin America, East Asia) but also losing other big markets (Arab world, Europe etc). Thats not the way your economy will survive.
Israel is behind the YPG state in Syria. They are open about their desires to divide Syria. How are going to improve your relationships with them while making a campaign to YPG?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom