Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The Russians can probably smell the weakness and turmoil in Ankara from Moscow.

Could also be to do with Ukraine. If Ukraine moves to reclaim her land, it will be Turkey who was behind her in the same way Turkey was behind Azerbaijan. All the ramblings and rumours of war not to mention the fact Turkey shipped UAV's to Ukraine in a similar manner to how they shipped them to Azerbaijan before her war makes me think that escalation in syria from russia, could be to do with Turkey escalating the situation in Ukraine. If Ukraine moves Turkey must be ready to move in Syria.

Me personally, watching Russian behaviour in syria i know it makes perfect sense to move into Ukraine and help her build up her military and her organisation capacity and then to have it move against Russian backed separatists.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
^nope, its about answering to biden

Attacking Turkish held positions is answering biden? why not attack american held position in the north west instead? Attacking Turkish positions will only push Turkey more towards America and would that be wise at a time when Turkish/Americans relations are low.

Nurhak40

Reactions
I mean they push and increase their activities , after bidens statement about russia and china. They also will not directly attack us troops

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,189
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could also be to do with Ukraine. If Ukraine moves to reclaim her land, it will be Turkey who was behind her in the same way Turkey was behind Azerbaijan. All the ramblings and rumours of war not to mention the fact Turkey shipped UAV's to Ukraine in a similar manner to how they shipped them to Azerbaijan before her war makes me think that escalation in syria from russia, could be to do with Turkey escalating the situation in Ukraine. If Ukraine moves Turkey must be ready to move in Syria.

Me personally, watching Russian behaviour in syria i know it makes perfect sense to move into Ukraine and help her build up her military and her organisation capacity and then to have it move against Russian backed separatists.

Do you really think that Ukraine can even put a dent into the frontlines at Donbass and elsewhere? I doubt that the Russians are afraid of that.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Do you really think that Ukraine can even put a dent into the frontlines at Donbass and elsewhere? I doubt that the Russians are afraid of that.

yes i do provided Turkish generals oversea the conflict.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,907
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ExMb9JcUcAoh5J8

ExMb9ZyVEAUlGXr

The 1,000-student school was opened in Rasulayn. Beware of Pakistani flags in the background

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
ExMb9JcUcAoh5J8

ExMb9ZyVEAUlGXr

The 1,000-student school was opened in Rasulayn. Beware of Pakistani flags in the background

I've said it quite a few times in the past but it would nice if we could get around 10 Muslim majority nations to all align their foreign policy and when a country moves they all move together. Obviously Turkey, Azerbaijan and Pakistan will have to head this work. Would be nice to add the central Asian Turkic states next.

Equally non Muslim majority states who have every geopolitical interest to join it could also be invited in. Countries like Georgia and Ukraine for example have every geopolitical reason to be close to Turkey.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,179
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I've said it quite a few times in the past but it would nice if we could get around 10 Muslim majority nations to all align their foreign policy and when a country moves they all move together. Obviously Turkey, Azerbaijan and Pakistan will have to head this work. Would be nice to add the central Asian Turkic states next.

Equally non Muslim majority states who have every geopolitical interest to join it could also be invited in. Countries like Georgia and Ukraine for example have every geopolitical reason to be close to Turkey.
I don't think that would work as someone has already pointed out there are too much animosity and distrust towards Turkey (RTE) so any such move would die before being born.

If you can have Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia onboard the chances of success would be bigger. Basically you'd need an Arab country that is stable and able to do some kind of power projection in cooperation.

Bangladesh would be a good choice in that equation imo though they're not Arab.

Danish government called for a secret/confideltal meeting regarding Intelligence reports on danish (kids) citizens in camps.

I've read in previous newspapers that the government meant the cost of sacrificing these lives were miniscule and would save the country from the problems of having to repatriate them and resocialize them. In short a bullet through their head would be cheap price to pay compared to bringing them back alive.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,340
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Remember this the Americans.wont sell Apaches to the Turks but will give it to terrorists while on top training them to use it.

Dont be surprised if they sell jet fighters to these pkk/ypg pigs.

I hope an operation happens to wipe them out but its looking unlikely as the Americans and the Russians are there backing the ypg/pkk.

A

Akhtar

Remember this the Americans.wont sell Apaches to the Turks but will give it to terrorists while on top training them to use it.

Dont be surprised if they sell jet fighters to these pkk/ypg pigs.

I hope an operation happens to wipe them out but its looking unlikely as the Americans and the Russians are there backing the ypg/pkk.

It's JTAC training, I doubt the SDF will own Apaches.

But yes, YPG are stronger than the KRG already. Looks like unofficial independence will continue and is permanent. The choice is Assad or AANES government, Syrian Interim Government doesn't really have any power compared to the SNA faction militias.

I doubt any operations will happen, given Erdogan's backtracking in a number of arenas to placate Arabs, EU and the Americans

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,340
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's JTAC training, I doubt the SDF will own Apaches.

But yes, YPG are stronger than the KRG already. Looks like unofficial independence will continue and is permanent. The choice is Assad or AANES government, Syrian Interim Government doesn't really have any power compared to the SNA faction militias.

I doubt any operations will happen, given Erdogan's backtracking in a number of arenas to placate Arabs, EU and the Americans

A few manpads can solve this

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,798
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

-RuAF arstrike on what appears to be a chicken farm in Mutin, Idlib. Dozen of chicks are dead.
Vegetarian's will be mad about this, it is a massacre and crime against mother nature. I condemn Russia.. stop bombing innocent creatures.. Is it a message to Turkey?

Jokes aside why they become active recently.. pushing Turkey to USA... or knowing that Biden is not good with Erdogan, they feel free to bomb without consequences..

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,340
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

-RuAF arstrike on what appears to be a chicken farm in Mutin, Idlib. Dozen of chicks are dead.

People may think this is some random strike. But people dont realise that russia is trying to starve a population to submission.

When it comes to starving a populace to submit to them the Russians are well known for it. Look into their history they employed these tactics everywhere. Hence why they target farms, wells, markets, rivers you name it just to starve the population.

They did this in both Tsarist and Soviet times.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,340
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russians are trying to make life unbearable lets not forget another refugee crisis they are trying to make.

Do people forget that the refugee crisis during the Ottoman times was caused by Russia. Both the Balkans ans the Caucasus along with Crimea. History repeats itself again.

Refugee crisises literally strangled the Ottoman Empire's military and economic capacity.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom