Morrocco cuts contact with German embassy

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
In December, Germany criticized then-US President Donald Trump for recognizing Morocco's sovereignty over Western Sahara.

Morocco's Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita reportedly asked the government to suspend communications with all German entities in Rabat, citing "deep disagreements" with Berlin.

According to media reports, a senior diplomat said Rabat was also reacting to not receiving an invitation to an international meeting about Lybia last year

This comes immediately after Germany gave them 1.4 billion € in AID....:)))))

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I honestly dont understand the whole Western Sahara conflict. Its a complete wasteland/desert that is nearly entirely inhospitable. At this point it would be better to be part of Morrocco and receive central goverment subsidies. Most people are semi-nomadic from what i know so it wont even chance anything. Such a weird and pointless conflict imo.

S

Sinan

In December, Germany criticized then-US President Donald Trump for recognizing Morocco's sovereignty over Western Sahara.

Morocco's Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita reportedly asked the government to suspend communications with all German entities in Rabat, citing "deep disagreements" with Berlin.

According to media reports, a senior diplomat said Rabat was also reacting to not receiving an invitation to an international meeting about Lybia last year

This comes immediately after Germany gave them 1.4 billion € in AID....:)))))
Sounds like an overkill.....Germany said and done much worse things against Turkey.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Normal since of Germany's human rightist policies and pro Algeria stance made moroccan diplomacy show them the red eye

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I honestly dont understand the whole Western Sahara conflict. Its a complete wasteland/desert that is nearly entirely inhospitable. At this point it would be better to be part of Morrocco and receive central goverment subsidies. Most people are semi-nomadic from what i know so it wont even chance anything. Such a weird and pointless conflict imo.
Oil and Gas.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom