Casual Discussion Movies or TV shows? Books or posts online?

JackWhite

Reactions
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
England(UK)
I'm Jack and I'm 26. I love space and technology, but I'll never give up on a really cool book or some kind of psychological thriller. And recently I decided to think about what is more important / more important: Movies or TV shows? Books or posts online?
Of course, you can not bother yourself with all sorts of comparisons and highlights of what is more or less useful, but still I would like to know the statistics. Since I can only speak for myself, let's start. I choose a good movie instead of a TV series, and I choose an article instead of a full book. I love TV shows, but in my opinion, getting the desired effect from the film will be much faster. I also adore books, but the article will give an answer much drier and clearer, because there is not always time to enjoy the text. And what do you think? What is more primary and more important for you? What will you choose?

Fresergem

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
There's something about the immediacy and compactness of a good movie that can be incredibly satisfying. Plus, with the pace of life these days, it's understandable why many people lean towards shorter forms of entertainment. As for me, I'm all about movies over TV shows as well. There's just a certain magic to experiencing a story unfold in a couple of hours on the big screen. Have you checked out any of the best movies this year? I've heard there are some real gems hitting theaters lately. I'm personally looking forward to catching a few myself. However, when it comes to books versus online articles, I have to side with books.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom