Pakistan PAF Reveals Bayraktar Akinci and TB2 drones in their official presentation video

M

Manomed

Never met a single Indian who hates Turks most probably half of population dont even know there is a country named a Turkey, may some discomfort due to statment on Kashmir from your current president other no beef with Turks
They hate turks because of Historical shit Timurids-Mughals etc

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 806
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
No there will be no co operation with pakistan for TFX

Nope,they are going at it alone or with China however,there will be some asistance from the Turkish side to their 5th gen project.
Members on the green forum think otherwise with several twitteratis stating recently that pakistan is in talks with Turkey on merging their project Azm with TFX and they did sound confident. If not for CPEC and China's debt trap, I'm sure pak will opt for Turkey over China anytime
I doubt they will get any Akinci bro.
One aspect I admire pakistan over India is their procurement efficiency. They usually don't showcase/advertise something unless they're confident of getting it

Nothing to do with India,it cant and wont have any effect on any relationship.
Sale of weapons platforms to pak might not effect general Indo-Turkish trade but there won't be any military level interactions/transactions down the lane. I believe IN offered fleet tanker contract to Turkey when Erdogan voiced against our narrative regarding kashmir...even though we've been designing and building locally all our surface fleet from some of the most potent and highly armed destroyers, frigates, corvettes, missile tracking ships etc and also all our shipyards are occupied though

I believe after the fleet tanker contract, not much noise has been made from Erdogan

We can sell Anka and Aksungur to India.

Tb2 and Akinici vs Anka and the Aksungur
If any one of those are in the hands of PAF...it's pretty obvious India wouldn't procure any. For instance, Saab offered us a great lucrative deal to license produce Gripen-E along with ToT while actively selling AWACS to PAF

We didn't go for it due to their business with pak, it would kill our indigenous LCA Tejas project which is essentially in the same class and of course the American components involved

The best way forward for both India and Turkey will be joint project and share the IP with each other on the lines of Barak 8 and Brahamos
ADA is developing comparable drones which should see light in the next couple of years. As for Barak-8, it needs Israeli acceptance even though the ones we produce primarily consist of Indian components while Brahmos is an unlikely possibility for fear of the tech falling into pak's hands...definitely not until we have an operational HGV though

Indians hate turks but we don't care about indians
Not really...the average Indian only thinks of Turkey as a tourist destination primarily. We honestly perceive Turks as the same as any other European or South American. Weirdly we don't even hate the Chinese except for the ones who've been following the Indo-Chinese skirmishes at our northern borders

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 806
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Then why buy 30 predator drones from the US,same timeline?
India is trying to balance out Russian and American procurements. Yanks insisted on F-16 deal but we know how several countries including Turkey and pak were ditched when they went against American interests and inducting an American platform as a frontline fighter would jeopardize our ops in times of need

As of now, the predator deal has been put on hold. Also, MoD recently formulated an initiative to ban all drone imports. The only remote possibility for this deal to go ahead is if US tries to screw with CAATSA regarding S-400 but I don't think they will since we're the only country they can pitch against China

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...dator-drones-put-on-hold-101645565612604.html

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,515
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Members on the green forum think otherwise with several twitteratis stating recently that pakistan is in talks with Turkey on merging their project Azm with TFX and they did sound confident. If not for CPEC and China's debt trap, I'm sure pak will opt for Turkey over China anytime

Twitter is full of fake news. There are Pakistani accounts who claim ToT for Akinci and Anka, which is completely false.

Great-Janjua

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I don't know why certain members are "head under ass" over a defence deal between two friendly countries. I mean, your conclusions and brains wanks are not going to affect ground realities, the sooner you realise the better.

Pakistan gets what it wants its plans are not ruined because a nob on the internet said so.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 806
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Can you present any proof of this?
I'm wondering why'd any country give full ToT unless the purchaser is procuring these in significant numbers which doesn't seem to be the case. Even if that's the case, you still wouldn't give away something critical like source codes.

Also, giving away export rights would be absolutely dumb when Turkey has more than enough capacity to produce these systems both for domestic and foreign orders...and the fact that this tech might fall into China's hands. At best, Turkey ships knocked down kits while allowing pak to domestically produce some non-critical components while the entire assembly takes place in pak for their specific orders

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm wondering why'd any country give full ToT unless the purchaser is procuring these in significant numbers which doesn't seem to be the case. Even if that's the case, you still wouldn't give away something critical like source codes.

Also, giving away export rights would be absolutely dumb when Turkey has more than enough capacity to produce these systems both for domestic and foreign orders...and the fact that this tech might fall into China's hands. At best, Turkey ships knocked down kits while allowing pak to domestically produce some non-critical components while the entire assembly takes place in pak for their specific orders
There is no such thing(until he comes with proof).

SavageKing456

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
India is the most racist and anti-Islamic country in the world. All of its's neighbor hates India(even Nepal which only Hindu country other than India), most of all Indian Hindus hate Pakistan and Bangladesh. So do we
Not really
Nepal even sends it's gorkha regiment to indian army.
Stupid oli is gone now,new PM of Nepal is interested more in developing relationship with India rather than China
Bangladesh we have decent relationships
Bhutan is the most friendly of all
So is Myanmar
Only pak and china is what we hate.

Sri lanka has started getting loans from india after it knew that china is going to trap them in debt.

Stop believing in peedf fairytales

Lucifer_Decoy

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Stop believing in peedf fairytales
I don't want to get into an argument with an Indian that how their country is going along with it's neighbors as I grew up in this region.
And I can decide myself who to believe, so don't force your opinion on me. Calling PDF peedf is a cheap thing to do, don't know if admin allow this things here.

SavageKing456

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I don't want to get into an argument with an Indian that how their country is going along with it's neighbors as I grew up in this region.
And I can decide myself who to believe, so don't force your opinion on me. Calling PDF peedf is a cheap thing to do, don't know if admin allow this things here.
Yea now you will tell your fairy tales that india is the bully and unrighteous to justify that Pakistan is right in fighting india

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,515
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
No that means your just paranoid.

Your lack of understanding about the sales of critical technologies says it all. Why do you think the US didn’t give the green light for the T-129 ? Because the moment you sell them, the Chinese would be the first to jump on them and try to analyze and copy everything, including the engines. Hell, even Russia decided to stop the sales of their critical technologies such as fighter jets, engines, to the Chinese.

Btw, you're the one being frustrated and paranoid here, not us.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom