TR Politics

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
brah only mansur yavaş can win the election in the first round i think this is wrong
I'm baffled. For once we share the same political outlook. I, too, believe that despite the polls, people won't chose Kılıçdaroğlu over Erdoğan.

Once in the polling booth and physically confronted with the urgency of a choice, the average Mehmet in Turkiye is going to stick with what is familiar and known.

However, I am convinced that İmamoğlu would have been the right candidate for a myriad of reasons which I won't debate right now.

After all, Kılıçdaroğlu is a done deal.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everybody is trying to get the kurdish votes, AKP was also saying megri megri not long ago, now they can not go to HDP after screwing the relations with them so instead they try to ally with the other separatists who are also islamist from Hüda par.

Erdogan would like nothing more than to see this picture again, hdp votes are the decisive factor after all, without them winning elections wont be easy.

View attachment 55198
The difference between AKP's handling of this issue and CHP's approach can't be cast aside given the fact that Erdoğan wanted this conflict to be resolved under the vast umbrella of the state in a manner that would have ensured the Turkish state to have the final say in the matter.

This was the reason why HDP and PKK denied the opportunity to end this conflict once and for all.

On the other side, we have a leftist, pseudo-Kemalist, "wanna-be-White" and dangerous solution favoured by a derailed CHP that would lead to disaster.

Why?

Because this leftist mindset is ready to grant those terrorists a carte blanche. We cannot let this happen. Kılıçdaroğlu is a danger to our society, nation and state. Our future is at stake!

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,120
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The difference between AKP's handling of this issue and CHP's approach can't be cast aside given the fact that Erdoğan wanted this conflict to be resolved under the vast umbrella of the state in a manner that would have ensured the Turkish state to have the final say in the matter.

This was the reason why HDP and PKK denied the opportunity to end this conflict once and for all.

On the other side, we have a leftist, pseudo-Kemalist, "wanna-be-White" and dangerous solution favoured by a derailed CHP that would lead to disaster.

Why?

Because this leftist mindset is ready to grant those terrorists a carte blanche. We cannot let this happen. Kılıçdaroğlu is a danger to our society, nation and state. Our future is at stake!
The current situation could not have been expressed better. But guess who's going to ignore this? After all, the opportunity to send Erdogan finally should not be missed, right? It doesn't matter what happens or with whom, does it?

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Peace process", all the shit show against TSK together with FETO, filling the country with millions of refugees... after all those shameless incidents still talking shit against CHP.

btw. i don't like this fake Kemalist Kilicdaroglu and his bastards not even a bit but, i still favour him over Tayyip and his thugs any day.

S

-Sinan-

"Peace process", all the shit show against TSK together with FETO, filling the country with millions of refugees... after all those shameless incidents still talking shit against CHP.

btw. i don't like this fake Kemalist Kilicdaroglu and his bastards not even a bit but, i still favour him over Tayyip and his thugs any day.
Bro, they know all that. It's not important for them.
For them it's all about the money they can stole from people, nothing more. Hence, no need to treat them with reason.

Let's ask a riddle from Tanju. It's very hard, i couldn't solve it.

Sarayı var, kral değil
Uçakları var, kaptan değil
Parası var, helal değil
Diploması var, gerçekten değil

Telefonu var, kriptolu
Kasası var, dolar dolu
Pek uzundur eli, kolu
Etrafı fetöcü dolu

I couldn't find the answer despite thinking for months.

Oh, i also forgot, why they deleted my account last time, They are deleting my posts here, so i won't post anymore.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Why?

Because this leftist mindset is ready to grant those terrorists a carte blanche. We cannot let this happen. Kılıçdaroğlu is a danger to our society, nation and state. Our future is at stake
AKP only wants the good of this country but somehow manages to screw up things everytime and all they do is shrug it to off by claiming to be ''fooled'' once again.
So they were completely unaware of how pkk was amassing tonns of weaponry in the cities in the south east during their so called peace process?
Yes buddy, sure, we are all that stupid to believe these stories.
People like you forgot that we lost hundreds of soldiers due to AKP's failures, no other party in republics history managed such an epic failure yet so in that sense i agree with you, you can really not cast aside both approaches but not in the sense that you would like to make us believe.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Acording to this creature: Atatürk did not actually give a message of peace with his words "peace at home, peace in the world". In fact, he isolated Turks from region and said nobody we cares. Also according to this we should not interfere in the establishment of a terrorist state in our south. The nature of life marginalized them, so they fought their own struggle and were slaughtered.

An excerpt from the y-CHP Izmir economic congress. What amazes me is not the nonsense of this idiot, or what qualification this person has to speak there, but the fact that not even one person there can stand up and say what are you saying? If there was an understanding that embraced all nationalist segments of this country instead of risking to be so disgraced for the 10% they would get from Hdp, the election in May would be a mere formality. But what I see is that they are doing their best to lose the election.

There is blind denial against this reality. Akşener was lynched for 2 days for seeing this and sharing her objection with the public. Now, because İnce refuses to give up his candidacy, there are no insults left to them, even a party lawyer even went so far as to insinuate that İnce has a sexual abuse file that was covered up and that he should act accordingly. Whenever someone objects to this blindness, hordes immediately descend on them.

Don't split the vote, there is no other argument. You are not splitting the votes but you are shrinking them. Some people think that when there is nothing left on the ballot except the KK candidacy, they will vote for him. They think they will put this drift behind the difficulty of making a living, behind the corruption of AKP. No, y-Chp is now shielding Akp. And in the worst possible way, by creating a 2003 model akp imitation. And with the aggression of today's Akp, against third parties who are outside Akp but do not approve of its policies.

You filled communication departments with pkk sympathizers like Ayataş, you promised the architects of some of the biggest sins of the Akp governments a position of direct domination over the presidency, you promised to released Demirtaş, who was going to erect a statue of Apo, by interfering in the judiciary or with a presidential decree and made sure that the hdp held one leg of the table. And you will give Akp another term. With the economic crisis, the votes that would have gone from Akp-Mhp have already gone. This was not the stance that would bring the rest.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,120
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Acording to this creature: Atatürk did not actually give a message of peace with his words "peace at home, peace in the world". In fact, he isolated Turks from region and said nobody we cares. Also according to this we should not interfere in the establishment of a terrorist state in our south. The nature of life marginalized them, so they fought their own struggle and were slaughtered.

An excerpt from the y-CHP Izmir economic congress. What amazes me is not the nonsense of this idiot, or what qualification this person has to speak there, but the fact that not even one person there can stand up and say what are you saying? If there was an understanding that embraced all nationalist segments of this country instead of risking to be so disgraced for the 10% they would get from Hdp, the election in May would be a mere formality. But what I see is that they are doing their best to lose the election.

There is blind denial against this reality. Akşener was lynched for 2 days for seeing this and sharing her objection with the public. Now, because İnce refuses to give up his candidacy, there are no insults left to them, even a party lawyer even went so far as to insinuate that İnce has a sexual abuse file that was covered up and that he should act accordingly. Whenever someone objects to this blindness, hordes immediately descend on them.

Don't split the vote, there is no other argument. You are not splitting the votes but you are shrinking them. Some people think that when there is nothing left on the ballot except the KK candidacy, they will vote for him. They think they will put this drift behind the difficulty of making a living, behind the corruption of AKP. No, y-Chp is now shielding Akp. And in the worst possible way, by creating a 2003 model akp imitation.

You filled communication departments with pkk sympathizers like Ayataş, you promised the architects of some of the biggest sins of the Akp governments a position of direct domination over the presidency, you promised to released Demirtaş, who was going to erect a statue of Apo by interfering in the judiciary, and with a presidential decree and made sure that the hdp held one leg of the table. And you will give Akp another term. In the next election we will wipe out both Akp and Chp.
Try to imagine that people who were so spineless even in opposition came to power and formed a foreign policy. These devils give the title deed of the country to the USA. Then they try to make us read it as success. But I still think there are people in this country who would defend it even then.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Try to imagine that people who were so spineless even in opposition came to power and formed a foreign policy. These devils give the title deed of the country to the USA. Then they try to make us read it as success. But I still think there are people in this country who would defend it even then.
Right now most people only see one side of the coin depending on the side they are on. But they are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other. For short term, I'm not interested in which side of the coin is up, I'm arguing that we should stop flipping this coin. Our destiny was not written with this. When the time comes, and judging by the conjuncture, it is coming, there will come a time when we will build our own power without these fears and instead of being supportive elements to keep these other structures under control.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I want Erdogan to win again for three reasons:
1. I dont like the direction CHP went with KK.
2. I want Erdogan to bear the consequences of his 20 years of mismanagement.
3. To see how long AKP'ons can continue defending the policies by pointing fingers, where is their breaking uint until they say enough is enough.

On the other hand it would be interesting to see what Erdogan will do when he loses, will he flee? Cancel the elections? Be like Trump and call his followers to terrorize the nation?

May will be an interesting month.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,303
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I want Erdogan to win again for three reasons:
1. I dont like the direction CHP went with KK.
2. I want Erdogan to bear the consequences of his 20 years of mismanagement.
3. To see how long AKP'ons can continue defending the policies by pointing fingers, where is their breaking uint until they say enough is enough.

On the other hand it would be interesting to see what Erdogan will do when he loses, will he flee? Cancel the elections? Be like Trump and call his followers to terrorize the nation?

May will be an interesting month.
Why would he flee? Wasn't every previous election fair and square?

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Because of the insurmountable amount of crimes he has committed.

If he stays he will get prosecuted. In fact a lot of AKP politicians will get arrested. They will try to escape like FETÖ members did.

Last edited:

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because of the insurmountable amount of crimes he has committed.

If he stays he will get prosecuted. In fact a lot of AKP politicians will get arrested. They will try to escape like FETÖ members did.
No one in Turkiye can touch Erdoğan.

The fact that you believe he's going to jail shows us your limited understanding of our society. This is not surprising given the fact you're a foreigner after all.

This picture of him getting detained or something like that is nothing but a revengeful figment of your imagination. They couldn't even detain Erbakan let alone Erdoğan (lmao).

First of all, the alliance of the opposition would break into thousand pieces. It's an artificial get-together, literally fabricated to serve just one purpose: getting rid of Erdoğan.

Second of all, this is a red line for İYİ, Saadet and every right-wing citizen who is lending his or her vote to the opposition campaign. There's no ideological support or convergence in Turkiye for the opposition after all. Don't underestimate this fact!

Your first enemy might be Erdoğan but your next one is sitting next to you. Liberals, Kemalists, Islamists and Racists have no common ground.

Last but not least, he would win the next election by a friggin' landslide and actually wipe out the last hopes of ever voting him out of office.

I swear to God, I sometimes cannot believe my eyes what people are writing down here...

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nope and he us corrupt to the core, he disregarded coiurt orders, he committed treason, he has blood in his hands.
He would not be a free man in a place where there is rule of law.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
No one in Turkiye can touch Erdoğan.

The fact that you believe he's going to jail shows us your limited understanding of our society. This is not surprising given the fact you're a foreigner after all.

This picture of him getting detained or something like that is nothing but a revengeful figment of your imagination. They couldn't even detain Erbakan let alone Erdoğan (lmao).

First of all, the alliance of the opposition would break into thousand pieces. It's an artificial get-together, literally fabricated to serve just one purpose: getting rid of Erdoğan.

Second of all, this is a red line for İYİ, Saadet and every right-wing citizen who is lending his or her vote to the opposition campaign. There's no ideological support or convergence in Turkiye for the opposition after all. Don't underestimate this fact!

Your first enemy might be Erdoğan but your next one is sitting next to you. Liberals, Kemalists, Islamists and Racists have no common ground.

Last but not least, he would win the next election by a friggin' landslide and actually wipe out the last hopes of ever voting him out of office.

I swear to God, I sometimes cannot believe my eyes what people are writing down here...
This is the most delusional take I have ever seen.

IF he looses he will either try to get his SADAT mercenaries onto the streets or flee. Mark my words.

But with KK at the helm of the opposition, he might win again.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
why do people who doesn't live here are pro akp?? Its a geunine question
Well, at least they're from our midst, right? You and your other friends from Central Asia, on the other hand, are foreigners, aliens stranded in Turkiye like refugees who came for all the wrong reasons.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,233
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, at least they're from our midst, right? You and your other friends from Central Asia, on the other hand, are foreigners, aliens stranded in Turkiye like refugees who came for all the wrong reasons.
Are you implying Anatolian Turks are invading barbarians deserving of ethnic cleansing? Because this line of thinking would line up with your pontic turncoat akp overlords?

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom