Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Is everyone in AKP or Erdogan's advisory team crazy or retarded or something? Do they have any common sense left in their heads?

Throwing tea at people like you throw bones to a street dog, guards standing over a moving buss, dozens of vehicles in a convoy that close the whole area while you have an extreme situation going on. Erdo's brain and health are going away but who even comes with ideas like these and thinks that this is a good idea...

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You see in act what is inside of you i.e. projection , nothing wrong with Erdogan move, human gesture. He went on sight as he should to share burden with people.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You see in act what is inside of you i.e. projection , nothing wrong with Erdogan move, human gesture. He went on sight as he should to share burden with people.

You know I defended Erdogan many times while I also critised him.

For this shit he cant be defended during times of disaster he failed these tests and too stubborn to accept it because he has now lost touch with the people who voted for him.

In times of disaster you hand out food and water. When it comes to disasters nothing gets a person morale up with food and water. You cant feed yourself with tea.

His gone out of touch while the opposition were too busy spouting crap as usual. But tayyip failed hard who fck hands out tea???

It would have been a bigger scandal if he went on holiday while this was happening. So he past that test on that one but if he went on holiday he wont able to escape the fallout from that.

Imagine a disaster happens they hand out tea? You will be going where the fck is my my food and water?

Erdogan gets away with far too much shit nowadays its ridiculous. I wonder how many of his voters can defend his latest antics even the people who did not vote him still find it hard to defend him since he is the president you know the worlds vultures with lust for Turkish blood are watching every step we take. Its comedy at its best.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah when your country and the properties of your people is burning to ashes, i bet you would like it when a random dude throws tea and toys at people on the streets🤦‍♂️

What are you defending here?

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Is everyone in AKP or Erdogan's advisory team crazy or retarded or something? Do they have any common sense left in their heads?

Throwing tea at people like you throw bones to a street dog, guards standing over a moving buss, dozens of vehicles in a convoy that close the whole area while you have an extreme situation going on. Erdo's brain and health are going away but who even comes with ideas like these and thinks that this is a good idea...
He has completely lost the plot and only keeps the weakest and most loyal men in his team. The rest have been ousted. His paranoia is bringing his end. Years of this sh*t has led to the erosion of the state's efficiency. Other than a few industries that can make Erdogan a quick buck, EVERYTRHING is disorganized and terribly managed. Even TSK is hurt by this, as Erdogan isn't letting TSK make a single move without his permission. Hence why there is no response to the refugees crossing the border and a slow and weak response to the shelling that killed our troops recently. Say whatever you want about him, he can not rule the nation anymore. He is a massive burden for the entire country.

I think a power vacuum will open up soon. Something tells me we might see the unthinkable. Yep a real one, not a "tiyatro". If Akar has balls it will happen.

The fact that he goes out on the streets with his own men on a bus with guns, instead of sending the army to give aid to citizens shows you how much he fears his army. In any disaster, the military sends supplies to citizens in affected regions. Have we seen this yet?

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,016
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
We have one of the largest helicopter fleets in the world, why aren't we using Bambi Buckets with Black Hawks, Chinooks., Cougars, etc? Probably a good idea at this time

L

LegionnairE

We have one of the largest helicopter fleets in the world, why aren't we using Bambi Buckets with Black Hawks, Chinooks., Cougars, etc? Probably a good idea at this time
1627824494057.png 1627824568472.png

Jandarma Mi17s are rotting in hangars, they are known to be some of the best firefighting helicopters in the world, old C160 Transalls of the paratroopers could have been tunred into firefighting planes. Many things could have been done. But it's too late now. Terrorists have won.

They've done more damage in a single summer than they did in 30 years.

Kick a dog or a cat or something everyone loses their minds. Destroy a whole ecosystem and nobody cares in this goddamn country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hey, as long as it brings votes...

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
He has completely lost the plot and only keeps the weakest and most loyal men in his team. The rest have been ousted. His paranoia is bringing his end. Years of this sh*t has led to the erosion of the state's efficiency. Other than a few industries that can make Erdogan a quick buck, EVERYTRHING is disorganized and terribly managed. Even TSK is hurt by this, as Erdogan isn't letting TSK make a single move without his permission. Hence why there is no response to the refugees crossing the border and a slow and weak response to the shelling that killed our troops recently. Say whatever you want about him, he can not rule the nation anymore. He is a massive burden for the entire country.

I think a power vacuum will open up soon. Something tells me we might see the unthinkable. Yep a real one, not a "tiyatro". If Akar has balls it will happen.

The fact that he goes out on the streets with his own men on a bus with guns, instead of sending the army to give aid to citizens shows you how much he fears his army. In any disaster, the military sends supplies to citizens in affected regions. Have we seen this yet?
*AKP mode on*
''But who should we vote for, Erdogan is the only person with a brain in this country''
*AKP mode off*

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe this is not the right time to start blaming each other. We should start planting more trees again and fund non government organization to start replanting forests.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Terrorists take responsibility, gevsek Turkish leftists are like nooo they will build hotels there.
No doubt that PKK is responsible for this (I saw the video where they are setting fire to different parts of a forest). But knowing AKP, they will probably build hotels there. Anyway, I digress.

All I can say is lack of preparedness aside, we have been way too soft on PKK and especially their supporters. Why is HDP still a thing? Why aren't those terrorists who are posing as civilians, going around trying to scream "k*rdistan" getting arrested? Our police have been beefed up in recent times and all for what? For dealing with kids protesting for their university, or for dealing with ACTUAL terrorists?

Look at the 90s

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom