DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Where do you guys think this will end?
This is hurting our economy as we speak, you guys are aware right?
Every single second our republic prosecutors dont do sth, the capital(whatever is remaining) understands Turkey is not a law state and runs away.
I still dont know tbh

Even now, iam wondering why the hell RTE didnt order for the arrest of the guys in question
I can understand that he doesnt want to fire Soylu as he did produce results during his term as the interior minister but why didnt he arrest the others
Maybe he is still searching for a replacement for Soylu
I honestly dont know

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
And again
No matter how much they throw scandals at the AKP
I can bet that the CHP will be even worse if they win the elections

RTE still has a chance to regain his popularity; he still has a year in his tenure and the new videos by the lovely mafia boss in dubai still didnt directly accuse RTE

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
At that point Turkey will be better off even with an empty chair instead of a President and empty chairs instead of ministers etc.
The same way the currency gained 10% value the day after Albayrak resigned on Instagram I am more than sure that the day this Government is gone and someone like Mansur Yavas, Babacan or Imamoglu is elected as president the economy will just be relieved.

Last edited:

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
At that point Turkey will be better off even with an empty chair instead of a President and empty chairs instead of ministers etc.
The same way the currency gained 10% value the day after Albayrak resigned on Instagram I am more than sure that the day this Government is gone and someone like Mansur Yavas, Babacan or Imamoglu is elected as president the economy will just will just be relieved.
My greatest fear is the main opposition.
Because AKP is definitely out of juice. We know they are definitely going and CHP will definitely win the next elections.
Kemal Kilicdaroglu is a member of TESEV which is funded by George Soros.
His rise to power in CHP is through AKP-Feto casette operation.
He made a CIA agent Sezgin Tanrikulu(leaked in wikileaks, his code is TR 137) the vice president of the party.
He congratulated Nazli Ilicak and Ahmet Altan who were triggermen of Feto after they got out of prison.
He is associated with retrogressive left groups and he made HDP types dominant while getting rid of Kemalists.

On the other hand AKP is really corrupted to bone and is killing the country.

Fuck our politics really. A country can only be this much screwed. I dont know what to do, I dont know what to think.

My only hope is Muharrem Ince and his Memleket Party but y-CHP troll accounts have already buried his reputation to the ground.

S

Sinan

My greatest fear is the main opposition.
Because AKP is definitely out of juice. We know they are definitely going and CHP will definitely win the next elections.
Kemal Kilicdaroglu is a member of TESEV which is funded by George Soros.
His rise to power in CHP is through AKP-Feto casette operation.
He made a CIA agent Sezgin Tanrikulu(leaked in wikileaks, his code is TR 137) the vice president of the party.
He congratulated Nazli Ilicak and Ahmet Altan who were triggermen of Feto after they got out of prison.
He is associated with retrogressive left groups and he made HDP types dominant while getting rid of Kemalists.
Some allegations, you have there....at least you didn't make the allegations of them being FETÖ and PKK supporters and being member of a secret group that drinks babies blood at nights.

S

Sinan

Sedat Peker's 7th video, reached 11 Million views.

-----------------------------------------

I really love AKP supporters in this forum. They are saying nothing about Süleyman Soylu.

Because they don't know if Erdogan going to sack Soylu or going to defend him. So, they don't open their mouths.

They can't even talk against drugs poisoning Turkish youth. Degenerate Islamists as always.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Some allegations, you have there....at least you didn't make the allegations of them being FETÖ and PKK supporters and being member of a secret group that drinks babies blood at nights.
The problem with the CHP is that they allied themselves with the HDP and they are the worst ppl you can ally with them
It is no brainer that the HDP is in cahoots with the PKK
The fact that you are supporting the HDP means that you are indirectly giving leverage to PKK in the long term and since the next election will mainoy be alliances; PKK will have a massive say in the new government amd I assure you that if PKK re-entered turkey, this time, they will never leave as they will learn from their mistakes

S

Sinan

BBC news reached AKP officials. They said;

1-) Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu is lying about the operation in Sedat Peker's villa. Police pointed guns at Peker's childrens. Also they shoved Peker's wife to wall.
2-) Mehmet Ağar indeed plundered Bodrum Marina.
3-) Süleyman Soylu indeed pressured wife of MASAK's president for being a Fetö member, just because that guy was man of Berat Albayrak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look's bells are ringing for Süleyman Soylu, however Süleyman Soylu knows all the dirty laundry of Erdogan.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

I really love AKP supporters in this forum. They are saying nothing about Süleyman Soylu.

Because they don't know if Erdogan going to sack Soylu or going to defend him. So, they don't open their mouths.

They can't even talk against drugs poisoning Turkish youth. Degenerate Islamists as always.
As I said before, RTE really needs to fire Soylu and get it over with

S

Sinan

The problem with the CHP is that they allied themselves with the HDP amd they are the worst ppl you can ally with them
It is no brainer that the HDP is in cahoots with the PKK
The fact that you are supporting the HDP means that you are indirectly giving leverage to PKK in the long term and since the next election will mainoy be alliances; PKK will have a massive say in the new government amd I assure you that if PKK re-entered turkey, this time, they will never learn as they will learn from their mistakes
No, actually they allied themselves with Papua New Gineans.

S

Sinan

15 minutes later Suleyman Soylu will be on Haberturk.

I wouldn't normally watch this low person's lies but there is İsmail Saymaz and Merdan Yanardağ, two real journalists will ask real questions, so it might be a worth watch. (Gonna stop watch if he continues the obvious lies). He might also threaten Erdogan.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I still dont know tbh

Even now, iam wondering why the hell RTE didnt order for the arrest of the guys in question
I can understand that he doesnt want to fire Soylu as he did produce results during his term as the interior minister but why didnt he arrest the others
Maybe he is still searching for a replacement for Soylu
I honestly dont know
Because Erdogan himself is just as, if not more, corrupt than all off his ministers, AKP is a party that came to power with corruption, its written in its DNA.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
15 minutes later Suleyman Soylu will be on Haberturk.

I wouldn't normally watch this low person's lies but there is İsmail Saymaz and Merdan Yanardağ, two real journalists will ask real questions, so it might be a worth watch. (Gonna stop watch if he continues the obvious lies). He might also threaten Erdogan.
Honestly, whatever he says at this point is literally useless unless they are accompanied by an undeniable proof which is nearly impossible to bring

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Because Erdogan himself is just as, if not more, corrupt than all off his ministers, AKP is a party that came to power with corruption, its written in its DNA.
I will be honest with you here
I absolutely hate the current AKP; but I myself dont hate RTE
If sedat pecker actually had dirt against RTE himself; he would have said it. I mean the guy is in dubai and i bet the rulers of the UAE are supporting him. The UAE itself hate RTE for stopping the coup they sponsored

THE CHP ruled turkey for a long time and they brought nothing with them; they believed that as long as they are under the flag of secularism of Ataturk they will always remain in power. History repeats itself and now the time has come to the AKP; if they cant cleanse the cancer inside their party they will suffer the same fate.
At least in the 20 years under the AKP, turkey developed a decent defense industry that actually made the europeans somewhat scared

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Look Sinan, I respect you because you think exactly the same way I did 3 years ago.

I would understand if CHP and KK only seeked HDP votes. I would call it an election strategy and I would move on. There are 6 million people voting for HDP and these are our people, these are citizens of Turkey. Of course nothing is more rightful than a political party seeking such a large groups votes.
So I can understand people like Canan Kaftancioglu being given places within the party.

But why the hell would you make Sezgin Tanrikulu the vice-president of the party? An exposed CIA agent. This is not a conspiracy theory. He has been exposed in wikileaks archives. Even his codename was leaked, TR 137. The countries regarded as the apex of World democracy and human rights drained blood from Julian Assange's ass. Not listening human rights nor anything. They drained blood from his ass violating all his personal rights.

Kemal Kilicdaroglu also came to power with Gulen-Erdogan cooperation. This is also a fact you cant deny.

Kemal Kilicdaroglu phone called and congratulated Nazli Ilicak and Ahmet Altan. Two infamous Gulenists that have bloods of our heroic soldiers in their hands. What would Ali Tatar say to Kemal Kilicdaroglu Sinan?

Kemal Kilicdaroglu himself said he is a member of TESEV. This foundation is openly funded by George Soros. This isnt even a secret. Nobody is denying this. This is an open fact you can check right now. George Soros' worldview is obvious. This man is against nation states and he wants Turkey to be divided.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look Sinan, I respect you because you think exactly the same way I did 3 years ago.

I would understand if CHP and KK only seeked HDP votes. I would call it an election strategy and I would move on. There are 6 million people voting for HDP and these are our people, these are citizens of Turkey. Of course nothing is more rightful than a political party seeking such a large groups votes.
So I can understand people like Canan Kaftancioglu being given places within the party.

But why the hell would you make Sezgin Tanrikulu the vice-president of the party? An exposed CIA agent. This is not a conspiracy theory. He has been exposed in wikileaks archives. Even his codename was leaked, TR 137. The countries regarded as the apex of World democracy and human rights drained blood from Julian Assange's ass. Not listening human rights nor anything. They drained blood from his ass violating all his personal rights.

Kemal Kilicdaroglu also came to power with Gulen-Erdogan cooperation. This is also a fact you cant deny.

Kemal Kilicdaroglu phone called and congratulated Nazli Ilicak and Ahmet Altan. Two infamous Gulenists that have bloods of our heroic soldiers in their hands. What would Ali Tatar say to Kemal Kilicdaroglu Sinan?

Kemal Kilicdaroglu himself said he is a member of TESEV. This foundation is openly funded by George Soros. This isnt even a secret. Nobody is denying this. This is an open fact you can check right now. George Soros' worldview is obvious. This man is against nation states and he wants Turkey to be divided.

This. You either are biased or a hypocrite if you don't speak out this facts! 👏 👏👏

S

Sinan

Honestly, whatever he says at this point is literally useless unless they are accompanied by an undeniable proof which is nearly impossible to bring
For the first 30 minutes, journalists couldn't ask a question, he told his life. Also, said something like Peker had been a mafia since 90s.

Ismail Saymaz said that Sedat Peker was doing meetings in many cities in 2015. He wanted vote for AKP at the meetings. He was loved by AKP and even met with Erdogan.

5c8d132345d2a05010d35310.jpg

If you had know, he was a mafia, why didn't you do anything against him.

Answer from Soylu: AKP did a good war against Mafia in 2002........blah, blah, blah....

Even Kübra Par said; Sir, people are gonna say "Interior minister didn't answered allegations against him but told journalist stories".

Soylu says, this is an operation against our country, flag, state......

Then, i closed the Tv, it was wrong of me to expect something from an AKP member....they can't do anything except lying.

S

Sinan

Bro, i stopped reading after you saying USA bring KK to CHP and stuff, more over it, presenting as a "fact"

Bro, i'm really not interested in tin-pot conspiracy theories. I don't care who you vote for. I don't care for anyone who votes for whom.

I'm just sick of people accusing political parties accusing of being traitors and being agents of foreign powers. They said the same about AKP and MHP before. Just leave me out of conspiracy theories guys.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Why should people act or talk against an offical, based on some claims made by a crimal, who is hiding in Dubai? Speaks of degeneracy.

S

Sinan

Why should people act or talk against an offical, based on some claims made by a crimal, who is hiding in Dubai? Speaks of degeneracy.
Excuse me but what a dumb way of thinking !!!!

Who would know crimes, corrupt government officials, drug trafficking, weapons trafficking and suicides?

a) Imams
b) Bakkals
c-) Primary School Teachers
d-) Mafia Boss

Apparently, you would believe everyone except mafia bosses on these issues.

Don't try to cover your degeneracy by acting dumb.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom