Proxy war between Israel and Iran is exported to the Maghreb

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Morocco's HDI has always been above 120 and shows no sign of changing.
Gabon (HDI 119) has a better HDI than Morocco.
Don't be defensive. Facts are facts.
well no the facts are
morocco hdi position was 123 in 2019
its grownto 120 with an increase of 1.20% wich is pretty good
its growing as i said slowly and surely

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Here are some simple concepts that hopefully you can understand:

Morocco has never been a member of the Maghreb. It has always betrayed its neighbors

View attachment 36949 View attachment 36950 View attachment 36948 View attachment 36951 View attachment 36952

Today, it has clearly chosen its camp.

View attachment 36953
*Morocco has never been a member of the Maghreb. It has always betrayed its neighbors*
this is plain false, morocco has great relations with the maghreb (other than algeria ofc)
and
whats the relation between flags ??????
the maghreb flags ot libya tunisia and algeria have the crecent and star reminiscent of their ottoman past,
which morocco wasnt
while morocco has retained its historical flag ( red) with an addition of the abrahamic star in the 20th century
the 5 points in the star refer to the 5 pillars of islam
and as expected you didnt present actual arguments to support ur claims

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
well no the facts are
morocco hdi position was 123 in 2019
its grownto 120 with an increase of 1.20% wich is pretty good
its growing as i said slowly and surely
Can you tell me why Morocco's Human Development Index is worse than those of :
Gabon
Palestine
Libya
Jordan
Egypt
Tunisia
Lebanon, and
Algeria ?

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Can you tell me why Morocco's Human Development Index is worse than those of :
Gabon
Palestine
Libya
Jordan
Egypt
Tunisia
Lebanon, and
Algeria ?
its easy

lack of ressources and a stable economy
lack of a viable industry
big population who was mostly rural and agricultural focused
all of these countries you presented either have smaller population or better economy and ressouces than morocco
thankfully things are changing and are growing
each economical sector and human sector is improving and evolving.
the proof of that is that every aspect of society is improving
from economy ,human development (HDI), population, literacy, etc etc

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
*Morocco has never been a member of the Maghreb. It has always betrayed its neighbors*
this is plain false, morocco has great relations with the maghreb (other than algeria ofc)
and
whats the relation between flags ??????
the maghreb flags ot libya tunisia and algeria have the crecent and star reminiscent of their ottoman past,
while morocco has retained its historical flag ( red) with an addition of the abrahamic star in the 20th century
the 5 points in the star refer to the 5 pillars of islam
and as expected you didnt present actual arguments to support ur claims
You wrote:
"while morocco has retained its historical flag ( red)"

The current flag of Morocco was designed by French Marechal Hubert Lyautey when he took over Morocco and made it into a French protectorate.

His statue is still in Morocco, showing how much the Moroccans are proud of their allegiance to France.

1639063252438.png

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Iran is a dodgy nation politically speaking. I don't think anyone likes their meddling. Iran is like the Islamic enemy from within. Recent Azeri war was a good indicator, on the outside Azeris are persian and they are shia brothers, in reality they hate the Turks and supported the criminal armenian occupiers.

Iran is also another one of those fraud nations that screams anti-Isreal rhetoric, but they will never dare fight isreal. Nearly all of their fighting if not all of it has been conducted against Muslims. A made in France political systems owns that nation.
You nailed it👍 They are working against muslim interest. They are one of the biggest enemies of Islam in fact. Like you mentioned they have big mouths.

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
You wrote:

The current flag of Morocco was designed by French Marechal Hubert Lyautey when he took over Morocco and made it into a French protectorate.

His statue is still in Morocco, showing how much the Moroccans are proud of their allegiance to France.

View attachment 36954
the flag was indeed adopted during the french protectorate, that doesnt mean anything and no it wasnt designed by lyautey lmao
the statue of charle degaule is in the french embassy, which has cause controversy multiple times in the past and is still causing it, it being in french embassy, makes it diffuclt to remove it

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
You nailed it👍 They are working against muslim interest. They are one of the biggest enemies of Islam in fact. Like you mentioned they have big mouths.
Lots of Israel lovers in here.
Who are you, dude to speak in the name of Islam.
We heard that your king claims to be the "Commander of the Muslim believers".
He is not my commander, for sure.
Iran didn't kill Palestinians, your Zionist friend Isra-Hell did.
People have no shame, indeed.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
the flag was indeed adopted during the french protectorate, that doesnt mean anything and no it wasnt designed by lyautey lmao
the statue of charle degaule is in the french embassy, which has cause controversy multiple times in the past and is still causing it, it being in french embassy, makes it diffuclt to remove it
trust me when i say this. He knows this things, but he loves to share propaganda. Everytime i debunked his claim in the past, and asked him where he found this piece of information. He would ignore my question and move on to the next propaganda post.

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
iran killed muslims in iraq and syria lebanon yemen and other countries using their proxies too
they arent any better

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
trust me when i say this. He knows this things, but he loves to share propaganda. Everytime i debunked his claim in the past, and asked him where he found this piece of information. He would ignore my question and move on to the next propaganda post.
yeah seems like it,
and still waiting for the day hell actualy uses viable arguments or proofs to support his claims or debunk/refute mine

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Iran dont need to kill «palestinians» to be bad. Iran have contributed to alot of deaths and casulties in Iraq, syria, lebanon, yemen etc. they are a enemy of islam. Most of us moroccans dont support israel, and our hearts and mind is for our beloved palestinian brothers.

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Iran dont need to kill «palestinians» to be bad. Iran have contributed to alot of deaths and casulties in Iraq, syria, lebanon, yemen etc. they are a enemy of islam. Most of us moroccans dont support israel, and our hearts and mind is for our beloved palestinian brothers.
you forgot that the moroccan people are zionists who support israel, and morocco is basically a zionist puppet/protectorate

😉

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
yeah seems like it,
and still waiting for the day hell actualy uses viable arguments or proofs to support his claims or debunk/refute mine
Trust me. You will wait from now to yawmal qiyamah😂 Before i used to be very patient, but now i just ignore. I just make a post if i see him trying to mislead people in the forum.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
You Moroccans are slaves for Israel.
Poor Morocco is being populated by Israeli Jews progressively, while Arab and Berber Moroccans are falling deeper into poverty and despair.

Human Rights leader Naser Zefzafi asked for better healthcare, and the despotic regime in Rabat enprisoned him for 20 years firm.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Trust me. You will wait from now to yawmal qiyamah😂 Before i used to be very patient, but now i just ignore. I just make a post if i see him trying to mislead people in the forum.
Handling two Moroccans at a time ain't enough.
Why don't you bring a dozen while you are at it. lol

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Handling two Moroccans at a time ain't enough.
Why don't you bring a dozen while you are at it. lol
Moroccans or not. I see all of my muslim brothers as equal. This is not a competetion, its a matter of truth. I advice you to stop your propaganda, and start discussing in a better way with sources and proof.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Moroccans or not. I see all of my muslim brothers as equal. This is not a competetion, its a matter of truth. I advice you to stop your propaganda, and start discussing in a better way with sources and proof.
Don't flatter yourself. You can't even write English correctly, little less debate.

Again, you're here intruding in my thread. Do you have what it takes to present your own thread ?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
You wrote:

Thats a lie. Morocco had similar traits in the flag for the last 700-800 years. The first one to use it was the marinid empire.
The Marinid Sultanate was a Berber empire from the mid-13th to the 15th century which controlled present-day Morocco and, intermittently, other parts of North Africa (Algeria and Tunisia) and of southern Spain around Gibraltar.

Attachments

• F1795630-2DBD-40C2-8252-B17D0E16279F.png
    F1795630-2DBD-40C2-8252-B17D0E16279F.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 92

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Thats a lie. Morocco had similar traits in the flag for the last 700-800 years. The first one to use it was the marinid empire.
The Marinid Sultanate was a Berber empire from the mid-13th to the 15th century which controlled present-day Morocco and, intermittently, other parts of North Africa (Algeria and Tunisia) and of southern Spain around Gibraltar.
And we know the fallacy of the Makhzen despotic regime claiming that Spain, Algeria, Western, Sahara, Mauritania, Senegal, and, and, and, are part of Morocco.

The irony is that today Morocco has become a protectorate of Zionist Israel.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom