Proxy war between Israel and Iran is exported to the Maghreb

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
you forgot that the moroccan people are zionists who support israel, and morocco is basically a zionist puppet/protectorate

😉

You got it. I agree.
Bravo. But go ask your rulers why they're letting the Zionists mount over you.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
And we know the fallacy of the Makhzen despotic regime claiming that Spain, Algeria, Western, Sahara, Mauritania, Senegal, and, and, and, are part of Morocco.

The irony is that today Morocco has become a protectorate of Zionist Israel.
You wrote « The current flag of Morocco was designed by French Marechal Hubert Lyautey when he took over Morocco» why you lying?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
You wrote « The current flag of Morocco was designed by French Marechal Hubert Lyautey when he took over Morocco» why you lying?
French Marechal Hubert Lyautey took over Morocco in 1912 at the invitation of the Moroccan sultan as a protection against his own people because the sultan was too weak to rule over the land.
Morocco had become a French protectorate then, and still is.

Lyautey's statue is still standing tall in Morocco today.

1639065246547.png

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
French Marechal Hubert Lyautey took over Morocco in 1912 at the invitation of the Moroccan sultan as a protection against his own people because the sultan was too weak to rule over the land.
Im gonna repeat again. You wrote « The current flag of Morocco was designed by French Marechal Hubert Lyautey when he took over Morocco» why you lying?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Im gonna repeat again. You wrote « The current flag of Morocco was designed by French Marechal Hubert Lyautey when he took over Morocco» why you lying?
You keep accusing me of lying. Moroccans are more famous for dishonesty and lying than any other MENA country. Look:

Global Honesty Index 2019: Moroccans and Kenyans are the Most Dishonest People in Africa​

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
well no,
after the battle of isly the french imposed heavy reparations taht morocco couldnt pay up so they took debts,
they tried after it to modernise and failed, so they took more debts, they fought against the spanish and lost, and yet again the spaniards imposoed heavy reparations, the country got poorer, the european powers started power creeping, enforcing unequal deals, an official then revolted in the east of morocco (Bou Hmara), inciting that he will fix the country etc etc, some people followed him, he was fairly succesfull at first, the sultan was weak and needed help so he foolishly accepeted the french help proposal, the french took this oppuritinity and invaded morocco and took fas, they then imposed and forced the protectorate on the country
this was the basic colonial policy of the europeans powers instigating public unrest so that they can come and *save* the country

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
You keep accusing me of lying. Moroccans are more famous for dishonesty and lying than any other MENA country. Look:

Global Honesty Index 2019: Moroccans and Kenyans are the Most Dishonest People in Africa​

so you are insulting an entire group of people of being liers and dishonest
and you start crying when someone calls the bullshit and stupidity of some of your remarks,
nice
and btw how is this relevant to the topic?????
also if you check this
youll find that moroccans have more integrity than algerians

😊

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
and you start crying when someone calls the bullshit and stupidity of some of your remarks,
nice
also if you check this

😊

The Global Honesty Index magazine is reporting Moroccans and Kenyans are the Most Dishonest People in Africa, not me.

You keep measuring yourself with regard to Algeria, while we see Morocco only as a small country at the North-West of Algeria in which we have no interest.

But now that the Israeli Jews are populating Morocco and turning it into Israel-2, we see it as a threat to our national security. We have over one million Moroccan illegal workers that we are ready to deport as a part of our retaliation.
The punishment of Lyautey's protectorate will come in steps.

Time for you boys to take a break. You must thank me for your free education, though.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
You nailed it👍 They are working against muslim interest. They are one of the biggest enemies of Islam in fact. Like you mentioned they have big mouths.
The majority of you her are: Hate for Iran, and love and admiration for the Zionist criminal regime of Israel who continues murdering Palestinian women and children.

Regardless whether you like it or not, Iran inherits the history of the Persian Empire, a culture and civilization that far surpasses any MENA culture, particularly little Morocco.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Thats a lie. Morocco had similar traits in the flag for the last 700-800 years. The first one to use it was the marinid empire.
The Marinid Sultanate was a Berber empire from the mid-13th to the 15th century which controlled present-day Morocco and, intermittently, other parts of North Africa (Algeria and Tunisia) and of southern Spain around Gibraltar.
You wrote:
"Thats a lie. Morocco had similar traits in the flag for the last 700-800 years"

Morocco was created by the French in 1956, not 800 years ago lol. Before that the French were ruling Morocco as a protectorate since 1912 when the sultan called France for protection.

Today, Morocco is in a never ending conflict with Spain, Algeria, Western Sahara and Mauritania.

Depending on his humor "Du Jour", the king of Morocco sends the poor Moroccan migrant children to invade Spain illegally when he feels like it. What a genius. lol

1639084789359.png

Will Morocco ever come back to reality and accept its fate as a small and poor country ?

1639084482019.jpeg

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
nice
also if you check this

😊

You wrote: "youll find that moroccans have more integrity than algerians".

The topic of the integrity of people is of no particular relevance to this Defence forum.
Out of respect for this forum, I won't call things by their name, but to enlighten yourself, just focus on the millions of your co-citizens of both genders, and the nature of their activities in the Mideast, particularly in the GCC states.
I rest my case.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Iran didn't kill Palestinians, your Zionist friend Isra-Hell did.
They (Iran) did kill a lot of Syrian and Iraqi though.

Seriously the last thing you want to happen in your country is Iran with its shiite militia running around. :ROFLMAO:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Knowledgeseeker .

am sure he didn't research enough of Iran conduct on its immediate neighbor.

basically when Iran and its militia is in your country, your country ceased to exist as a sovereign nation.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
They (Iran) did kill a lot of Syrian and Iraqi though.

Seriously the last thing you want to happen in your country is Iran with its shiite militia running around. :ROFLMAO:
You wrote: "last thing you want to happen in your country is Iran with its shiite militia running around."

-Why would my country take advice from a stranger trolling around my threads, always praising colonial powers and Zionist Apartheid regimes.

- Why the hate for Shi'a ? What makes you better than them ?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You wrote: "last thing you want to happen in your country is Iran with its shiite militia running around."

-Why would my country take advice from a stranger trolling around my threads, always praising colonial powers and Zionist Apartheid regimes.

- Why the hate for Shi'a ? What makes you better than them ?

No need to take any advice, Israel is doing the region a big service by being a bulwark towards Iran religious expansionism.

Ps: it's called shiite militia, nothing to do with hate, more like because they're mainly shiite.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
No need to take any advice, Israel is doing the region a big service by being a bulwark towards Iran religious expansionism.

Ps: it's called shiite militia, nothing to do with hate, more like because they're mainly shiite.
I have little respect for Zionism lovers.
Where were you and your types when we were protecting the Jews during the European inquisitions, when Jews were slaughtered and Mediterranean Muslims were protecting them in their houses.

Israelis today are ungrateful criminals, and people like you love them because you feel inferior to them. What a shame.
This is such a waste of my time indeed.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I have little respect for Zionism lovers.
Where were you and your types when we were protecting the Jews during the European inquisitions, when Jews were slaughtered and Mediterranean Muslims were protecting them in their houses.

Israelis today are ungrateful criminals, and people like you love them because you feel inferior to them. What a shame.
This is such a waste of my time indeed.

I don't need your respect, if you're going to blame Israel for mass murder you might as well blame Iran for doing the same to it's neighboring muslims.

But it seems cherry picking is your trait from the start.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
I don't need your respect, if you're going to blame Israel for mass murder you might as well blame Iran for doing the same to it's neighboring muslims.

But it seems cherry picking is your trait from the start.
You wrote:
" if you're going to blame Israel for mass murder you might as well blame Iran for doing the same"

I blame Zionist Israel for cowardice and mass genocides.
I also predict Israel's future in the land of Palestine to be quite limited.

Top Bottom