Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
The deal total value is €335 million, of which €280 million are intended for the army units and €55 million for the Greek Navy, while procurement is also expected to be made from Israeli Plasan and Aeronautics companies

SPIKE%20SR_2_0.jpg

The deal for the supply of Rafael's Spike NLOS missiles to the Greek army, first reported last month, is expected to be signed at the beginning of February 2023. This, according to Greek Minister of Defense, Nikos Panagiotopoulos, who spoke with local media a few days ago.

Panagiotopoulos was asked about the implementation of the plan to be equipped with spike missiles, and replied that complex and slow-moving negotiations are still underway for the weapon systems, that will be mounted both on ground army vehicles and on ships and helicopters.

Meaning, these are three different contracts with different terms and technical specifications. The negotiations are in the final stage of the signatures and according to the minister the final signing of the three contracts in question will take place at the beginning of February.

Last month, we reported that the total value of the deal for the supply of Spike missiles reaches €335 million, of which €280 million are intended for the army units and €55 million for the Greek Navy, when procurement is also expected to be made from the Israeli companies Plasan and Aeronautics.

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 629
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
The deal total value is €335 million, of which €280 million are intended for the army units and €55 million for the Greek Navy, while procurement is also expected to be made from Israeli Plasan and Aeronautics companies

SPIKE%20SR_2_0.jpg

The deal for the supply of Rafael's Spike NLOS missiles to the Greek army, first reported last month, is expected to be signed at the beginning of February 2023. This, according to Greek Minister of Defense, Nikos Panagiotopoulos, who spoke with local media a few days ago.

Panagiotopoulos was asked about the implementation of the plan to be equipped with spike missiles, and replied that complex and slow-moving negotiations are still underway for the weapon systems, that will be mounted both on ground army vehicles and on ships and helicopters.

Meaning, these are three different contracts with different terms and technical specifications. The negotiations are in the final stage of the signatures and according to the minister the final signing of the three contracts in question will take place at the beginning of February.

Last month, we reported that the total value of the deal for the supply of Spike missiles reaches €335 million, of which €280 million are intended for the army units and €55 million for the Greek Navy, when procurement is also expected to be made from the Israeli companies Plasan and Aeronautics.

Is the type going to be : LR2 or NLOS?

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't want to start a verbal fight but I think it's not a good move against us. Israel had already gave us enough damage by their lobby etc. We were trying to fix it and hoping that we can focus on some other threats in the region together. However, this now... In the past we've helped them a lot and had very nice relationship but I don't think we'll forget these kind of acts. Someone will note them for the future. Nobody's going anywhere future is bright and full of surprises.

To sum up, It was only a curious question.

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 629
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
I don't want to star a verbal fight but I think it's not a good move against us. Israel has already gave us enough damage by their lobby etc. We were trying to fix it and hoping that we can focus on some other threats in the region together. However, this now... In the past we've helped them a lot and had very nice relationship but I don't think we'll forget these kind of acts and note them for the future. Nobody's going anywhere future is bright and full of surprises.
why bro , it's just a bunch of ATGMs , not a big deal , and what is the problem anyway ?

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
no , i know the problem , no need to get agressive
I'm not aggressive bruh. What if Turkey give just bunch of missiles to Palestine was the question. Asking for empathy is not aggressive I guess. Those little ATGM won't be flowers 🌹 in the soil but hurt someone right?

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 629
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
I'm not aggressive bruh. What if Turkey give just bunch of missiles to Palestine was the question. Asking for empathy is not aggressive I guess. Those little ATGM won't be flowers 🌹 in the soil but hurt someone right?
look , this doesn't concern me , because we already have enough enemies in my region , but if your country gives weapon systems to palestine , relations between israel and turkey will be extremely severed , it's my opinion

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
look , this doesn't concern me , because we already have enough enemies in my region , but if your country gives weapon systems to palestine , relations between israel and turkey will be extremely severed , it's my opinion
My bad the question wasn't for you. You misunderstood me

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
well , you said what will happen if you gave missiles to Palestine , i said that relations would be really severed , what's the issue?
Undoubtedly, yes. Nothing, you asked me wdym and I gave you some more detail. thx for your answer.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
What would our dear Israeli friends feel if we sell some interesting toys to Palestine?
They have more than enough Kornets from Iran. Plus u can't sell them weapons legally.

I don't want to start a verbal fight but I think it's not a good move against us. Israel had already gave us enough damage by their lobby etc. We were trying to fix it and hoping that we can focus on some other threats in the region together. However, this now... In the past we've helped them a lot and had very nice relationship but I don't think we'll forget these kind of acts. Someone will note them for the future. Nobody's going anywhere future is bright and full of surprises.

To sum up, It was only a curious question.
No one did more damage than Erdogan who chose useless S-400 over F-35.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiye has no enemy. All countries have perfect relations with us :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom