Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maroccon who lost his danish pas and got sent back to Marocco, only to be sentenced to death.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
This is exactly how countries should handle the Salafi threat. No human rights for those who actively deny the very concept of "human rights".

Congratulations Denmark and Morocco.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
His going to face the firing squad or the rope.

I say enjoy the bullets scumbag 🤣🤣🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maroccon who lost his danish pas and got sent back to Marocco, only to be sentenced to death.

Funny how these cowards call for terrorist attacks in the comfort of their own homes. What a scumbag.

Cant wait to see the laughable propaganda these scumbags make to say that he got killed because he called for the haq.

Funny how the Prophets and Messengers of God always called for the worship of God alone even in the face of a tyrant. They never called for violence against innocent people when calling for the haqq.

Eat it up extremist scumbags your heroes will be burning in hell for the killing of Muslims and Non Muslims. Non Muslims who live under a treaty and contract with the Muslims are to be protected and safeguarded. When a tourist travels to a Muslim country it is a contract and the Muslim country protects and guard he or she. These khawarij dogs think all these contracts dont exist that Muslims can do whatever they want regardless if its a Muslim country or a non Muslim country.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not so much that they received their just punishment, it's the princip behind how the state handled the case. I honestly don't know if he is guilty or not for the Marocco case, but if he was. Why keep his Maroccon citizenship ?

Let me remind you that the west washes off their hands on all cases like these. Even their own citizens they don't want back. But at the same time they support terrorist organizations by being passive or actively support them.

Double standards.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not so much that they received their just punishment, it's the princip behind how the state handled the case. I honestly don't know if he is guilty or not for the Marocco case, but if he was. Why keep his Maroccon citizenship ?

Let me remind you that the west washes off their hands on all cases like these. Even their own citizens they don't want back. But at the same time they support terrorist organizations by being passive or actively support them.

Double standards.

You have pkk scumbags that are roaming free in Europe.

In the 60s, 70s and 80s any kind of terrorist group would easily get crushed in Europe. They have gone soft.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom