Serbia will designate Hizbullah as terrorist organization

N

Null/Void

Milosevic was a prick and a war criminal and Serbs are better off without that monster shitting on their country's reputation. That said, they owe their sovereignty to the Russians. I know this is not something Kremlin can't tolerate but why poke at the Big Bear just to make a couple of big-nosed kikes happy for half an afternoon?

I use think the same but Milosevic wasn't the bad guy I blame Karadzic and Serbian ultranationalists Milosevic was the last "Yugoslav" nationalist he got crapped on by the west not cause he was "bad guy" but geo-politics

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I get all that. But in Serbia's case, as a Slavic nation, improving relations with the US will piss off Russia. Let's not forget that it was US/NATO planes that were bombing the shit out of the Serbs as recently as 1999. Fast forward 21 years and now they're sucking up to US/Israel for some reason. And AFAIK Hizbullah has never even touched Serbia in any shape or form.
They want to get in the EU.

Last edited:
N

Null/Void

They want to get in the EU.

Hmm one thing Russia and Turkey could do obviously separate wise is to push EU membership to the Balkans in exchange for influence they are EU members sympathetic to Ankara and Moscow eg-Orban in Hungary

Y

Yoyo

To be fair, Serbia is a weak, insignificant country. They have a low population (smaller than even Greece) and a weak economy. Landlocked and completely dependent on its neighbors. It doesn't really matter who they designate a "terrorist organization" just to please some Zionist diplomats. It's not even worth our time to discuss them at any length.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
East European countries are still struggling to find a democratic balance as I see it. While they may get decent leaders a few times, they are not present successively thus pro Russian, or nationalists and such get to power and do an overhaul.

Macron vetoed North Makedonias entrance to EU just because he felt like it. He had no valid reason other than "we can't let those crypto europeans enter EU".

Considering EU never has changed their real face, but used the carrot so to speak it's amazing how gullible some politicians are.

Once you've joined EU you are pampered with money and free market and that in itself should galvanize a country to growth.

Top Bottom