Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Somali National Army (SNA) backed by local militia dubbed Ma’awisley killed more than 100 al-Shabab militants and liberated over 20 villages during security operations carried out in two regional states on Sunday, the government said.

1663059165655.png

The Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism said the operations were conducted in Galmudug, Hirshabelle and South-West States.

“The terror group has been using these towns as strongholds for organizing their terrorist attacks with explosives and suicide bombers on different parts of Somalia,” the ministry said in a statement issued on Sunday evening in the capital, Mogadishu.

It said the militants have caused atrocities on the local civilians whom they have kidnapped and killed, with their properties destroyed.

The government expressed its commitment to flushing out the al-Shabab militant group, which is a threat to Somali people, from its strongholds.

“The terror group has over a decade committed cruel atrocities against civilians population in the town they’ve controlled,” the ministry said.

The group which is fighting to topple the government has been facing enormous pressure and an offensive from government forces backed by the local militia that seek to flush them out from the Hiran region of central Somalia.

Al-Shabab was driven out of Mogadishu in 2011 but the terror group is still capable of conducting attacks, targeting government installations, hotels, restaurants, and public places.

M

Manomed

Somali National Army (SNA) backed by local militia dubbed Ma’awisley killed more than 100 al-Shabab militants and liberated over 20 villages during security operations carried out in two regional states on Sunday, the government said.

View attachment 47669

The Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism said the operations were conducted in Galmudug, Hirshabelle and South-West States.

“The terror group has been using these towns as strongholds for organizing their terrorist attacks with explosives and suicide bombers on different parts of Somalia,” the ministry said in a statement issued on Sunday evening in the capital, Mogadishu.

It said the militants have caused atrocities on the local civilians whom they have kidnapped and killed, with their properties destroyed.

The government expressed its commitment to flushing out the al-Shabab militant group, which is a threat to Somali people, from its strongholds.

“The terror group has over a decade committed cruel atrocities against civilians population in the town they’ve controlled,” the ministry said.

The group which is fighting to topple the government has been facing enormous pressure and an offensive from government forces backed by the local militia that seek to flush them out from the Hiran region of central Somalia.

Al-Shabab was driven out of Mogadishu in 2011 but the terror group is still capable of conducting attacks, targeting government installations, hotels, restaurants, and public places.

I can see the Turkish donated G3 rifles with Zeiss scopes.

M

Manomed

Uniforms and boots you cant see?
They don't seem to be wearing any Turkish clothes I spotted few dpms and desert marpat But I got what you mean
1663063318446.png

We gave away our "Not suiteable for our region" camouflages to somalia where they actually work.

Also note the Turkish Civilian market made plate carriers I had one of these they sucked.
Its good that ZF scopes and G3s are being used and not getting stored.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
They don't seem to be wearing any Turkish clothes I spotted few dpms and desert marpat But I got what you mean
View attachment 47671
We gave away our "Not suiteable for our region" camouflages to somalia where they actually work.

Also note the Turkish Civilian market made plate carriers I had one of these they sucked.
Its good that ZF scopes and G3s are being used and not getting stored.
Somalia is an important country to us,we are obliged to help them build up the country.
It takes time until the Somalian Armed Forces is ready to deal with the terrorist entities.
Im sure they'll get the best we have in the future.

M

Manomed

Somalia is an important country to us,we are obliged to help them build up the country.
It takes time until the Somalian Armed Forces is ready to deal with the terrorist entities.
Im sure they'll get the best we have in the future.
Isis might be dead in MENA but they are pretty active in africa If we can we should rebuild the somalian air force as well.

But this doesn't mean that I support illegal immigrants coming from somalia too we should talk to their goverment about keeping their people inside somalia.

Last edited by a moderator:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
But this doesn't mean that I support illegal immigrants coming from somalia too we should talk to their goverment about keeping their people inside somalia.
So,how did Somalians come to our country illegally?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom