China South-China-Sea

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Oh and here are the arguments of your other co-worker in this topic giving arguments like China produces the most underwear and bycyles when someone states that China has no experience in warfare.
Trolling again? I said China is the world biggest industrial power house and produces 60% of world total steel, weapons need steel to make, don't they? When I said bicycles and underwear? China is the world biggest car producer by a large margin, but I don't know about bicycles.
Warfare experience? really?? do you really count fighting in Syria and Afghanistan warfare experience? even you do, it seems you guys didn't fare well with them either. Actually Americans get so called war fare experience more in US city streets when they mass shoot each other, casualties high enough to beat that of most "wars" US fought overseas.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
inapropriate content aka trolling
Bad luck for you - I am a foreigner in China, since I am a German national

So one of your statements already proves to be wrong
Your other statement also proves to be wrong - since neither xizhimen or me - wrote or posted anything about "the most underwear and bycyles"
Same goes for your statement of me being a Chinese troll

So three statements of yours, and all are utterly wrong.

So who is the troll? and try to kindly remember Trolls get banned sooner or later

German national hwahahaha.

Nobody believes this crap.

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
German national hwahahaha.

Nobody believes this crap.

German Chancellor say NO to ridiculous 9 dash line :LOL:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Merkel's gift provoked a scandal in China​

April 3 2014

Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, presented the Chinese President Xi Jinping with the PRC Chairman. The gift immediately provoked a “cartographic scandal,” reports Vesti.Ru.

March 28 Merkel with her husband rendered a top-level reception to the Chinese leader and the First Lady of China. During the meeting in Berlin, both sides exchanged gifts. Xi Jinping presented a set of porcelain vases as a gift, and Merkel presented a card to the PRC Chairman, which was compiled by German mathematician, astronomer and cartographer Johann Matthias Haze in 1740. At the depicted stage of development of the Qing Empire, there are no territories such as: Inner Mongolia, Manchuria, Xinjiang, Hainan, Taiwan and Tibet.

Merkel's gift immediately provoked a scandal. Many in China saw a hidden background in Merkel's gift. At the same time, according to Merkel, this is the "first accurate map" of China. China has already accused Merkel of trying to "legitimize the independence movements of Tibet and Xinjiang."

tải xuống.jpg

1396494668_photo_14694.jpg

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Okay - granted, but who is to say that a map generated by a German cartographer out-rules/over-rules maps done by Chinese Ming or Qing cartographers?

Furthermore a map of Johann Matthias Haze in 1740 wouldn't even show a unified Imperial Germany since it only got into existence in 1871.
But taking such a map of 1740 would now - enable more or less any surrounding and existing nation to lay claim onto it's previous share of today's Germany.

Basically. e.g. almost all of Northern Germany would belong to Denmark, Sweden and the UK. !!! - even Russia could claim the enclave of Jever. :ROFLMAO:

As such for Merkel to present such a map - might be a good cause and contribution towards the Beijing museum - but for political purposes? simply stupid IMO.

The "Holy Roman Empire" was a lose federation of German language speaking states, Kingdoms and fiefs - never a unified nation. - see map (no Germany)

BTW: ...Qing forces came to attack the island in 1683. After this, the island of Taiwan became part of the Chinese empire.!!! so sloppy job by mr. Haze in 1740.
If it hadn't been part of Qing then how could the Japanese (Shimonoseki Treaty 1895) have obtained it from Qing?

And as I posted already previously - China/Beijing signed the UNCLOS treaty and accords - which do not behold a 9 or 11 dash line.
So again IMO - China needs to negotiate diplomatically with the other claimants.

Attachments

• eur-1740.jpg
    eur-1740.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 676
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Chinese ships use water cannons against Philippine ships. The Chinese Coast Guard used water cannons against Philippine Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources vessels that were en route to Scarborough Reef in the South China Sea. The Chinese side first demanded to leave it, saying that Scarborough Reef was Chinese territory. The Filipinos ignored the warnings, insisting they were in their exclusive economic zone. In the disputed waters of the South China Sea, incidents periodically occur between the Philippines and China.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom