Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,629
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Türkiye detains 33 suspected of spying for Israel's Mossad​

Suspects alleged to be involved in reconnaissance, surveillance, assault, and abduction​

Zeynep Yesildal |02.01.2024 - Update : 02.01.2024

1704200340251.png

ISTANBUL

Turkish authorities have detained 33 people on suspicion of engaging in espionage activities on behalf of the Israel's foreign intelligence service Mossad, according to security sources on Tuesday.

The arrests followed an investigation by the Istanbul prosecutor office's Terrorism and Organized Crimes Investigation Bureau, focusing on international espionage.

The suspects are alleged to have been involved in activities such as reconnaissance, surveillance, assault, and abduction on behalf of Mossad.

Simultaneous raids across 57 addresses in eight provinces resulted in the capture of the suspects, while search operations for the remaining 13 suspects are underway.

* Writing by Seda Sevencan

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,405
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 446
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nothing new, there was another group caught less than a year ago in Türkiye. Probably foreign nationals spying for Israel. Israelis are using desperate people like discount toilet paper as they have been doing for the entire recorded human history. Not an insult or anything, just proven FACTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 446
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I said desperate people, ... ( , MEANS OR NOT AND) ... Not all spies are desperate people, some are willing traitors and are not desperate, also some are degenerates like Jeffrey Epstein blackmailing his rich and powerful but degenerate lolita Island visitors. For saying this I got a warning. I might even get banned now. Wow... Who is running this site I wonder.
Nothing new, there was another group caught less than a year ago in Türkiye. Probably foreign nationals spying for Israel. Israelis are using desperate people like discount toilet paper as they have been doing for the entire recorded human history. Not an insult or anything, just proven FACTS.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,629
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I got official warning for referring to this recent incident.

15 Arab, Palestinian Mossad spies arrested in Turkey, admit to collaboration - report​

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/t...missing-palestinians-spying-for-mossad-682696
"On Friday, reports claimed that one of the members admitted to collaborating with the Mossad. The report comes just weeks after Hamas-affiliated media claimed that Palestinian spies were working for the Mossad in Turkey."

By this quote you can understand clearly what kind of people MOSSAD is employing in Turkiye. For the ones wondering, their career is over.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The way Mossad treats collaborators, I'm amazed there are still people around willing to work for them; but as the saying goes "there's a sucker born every minute" unfortunately, so this m.o. is going to work for them for the foreseeable future.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Israeli use a honey trap a lot. I still think that they are running in Cote D' Azur the same thing like Epstein did, at least it was like that till 3 or 4 years ago. Also they run the same thing for Arab diplomats in Paris in mid 80.
As they do on the high level, they use it for the minions. Fat blonde girls are God's gift for the Oriental w n ers.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
"33 suspected spies"

Keep an eye at number 33.

• The namesake of the private club, Club 33, located in various Disneyparks around the world (restricted VIP-club where they say you can order little kids, Epstein's favorite lounge).
  • The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.
  • There are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
  • Jesus' traditional age when he was crucified and resurrected.
  • Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
  • The House of the Temple, Home of The Supreme Council, 33°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington D.C., US, has 33 outer columns which are each 33 feet high.
  • The number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33.
  • 33 is a master number in New Age numerology, along with 11 and 22.
  • Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number 33 in total or three distinct sets of 33 for a total of 99, corresponding to the names of God.
  • The second level of heaven in Buddhism is named Trāyastriṃśa, meaning "of the 33 (gods)."
  • According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.

If i remember correctly while scottish rite has 33 degrees, York rite has 13 degrees. 33 arrested and 13 more suspected. wink wink.

Yrladder.gif

could be pure coincidence.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,295
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Türkiye detains 33 suspected of spying for Israel's Mossad​

Suspects alleged to be involved in reconnaissance, surveillance, assault, and abduction​

Zeynep Yesildal |02.01.2024 - Update : 02.01.2024

View attachment 64415

ISTANBUL

Turkish authorities have detained 33 people on suspicion of engaging in espionage activities on behalf of the Israel's foreign intelligence service Mossad, according to security sources on Tuesday.

The arrests followed an investigation by the Istanbul prosecutor office's Terrorism and Organized Crimes Investigation Bureau, focusing on international espionage.

The suspects are alleged to have been involved in activities such as reconnaissance, surveillance, assault, and abduction on behalf of Mossad.

Simultaneous raids across 57 addresses in eight provinces resulted in the capture of the suspects, while search operations for the remaining 13 suspects are underway.

* Writing by Seda Sevencan

Lately, the Mossad has been exposed to be a useless organisation which succeeds only by hiring assassin thugs and relying on friendly intelligence.
The Hollywood myth which was propagated using millions of dollars throughout the years to paint the illusion about how sophisticated they are in intelligence has collapsed following failure after failure.
The IDF is no different.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,629
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lately, the Mossad has been exposed to be a useless organisation which succeeds only by hiring assassin thugs and relying on friendly intelligence.
The Hollywood myth which was propagated using millions of dollars throughout the years to paint the illusion about how sophisticated they are in intelligence has collapsed following failure after failure.
The IDF is no different.
I don't agree with the claim that MOSSAD is a useless organization. They have many successes in their history and rightfully have such a reputation. As much as they have success, they also have many failures. There is no perfect intelligence organization in the world.

I wouldn't look at the failure of MOSSAD in their qualities, but instead I would look at Turkiye's counter-intelligence capability, combining not only technical means for intelligence gathering, but also a strong HUMINT network. After 2016 many things changed in MIT both structurally and in term of how MIT operates. Capabilities were added to the counter-intelligence as well and we are seeing the fruits of these initiatives. Before MIT came to this level, they also had may failures. In result of these failures important people under our protection died and this put a scar on MIT's records and Turkiye's status as security guarantor. I am glad that MIT improved and became one of the most feared intelligence organizations in the world possessing both offensive and defensive capabilities

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last week there was article in a English paper stating that the MIT had set up a special anti-Mossad counterintelligence unit.

And one week later this operation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are using Arabs again.

Unbelievable how they are not even brave enough to use their own people.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Just goes to show that arabs cannot be trusted.

Keep in mind a trick the Israelis do when they arrest a Palestinian, they say give him life in jail or they offer him an out to be a spy for Mossad. Most intelligence agencies do this in the world, in the UK i've long suspected that many islamist nuts who are given a platform like "anjem choudary" are British intelligence assets. In some cases a few thousand dollars is enough to be an asset of Zionism.

The hamas son is a good example.

Screenshot_1701320474848_1701320475697.png

I also suspect a Palestinian acting as anti-Isreal is very easy for them to infiltrate certain elements of Turkish society where they will be invited in with open arms.

I'll also add that national character is important, if you have respect for your nation, your culture and your history no one can you use as an agent against your nation. If you don't care about those things, you are potentially an easy target a prostitute to used once the dollar comes knocking. A Turkish patriot operating within the Turkish state cannot be brought out.

Last edited:

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I usually do not go to the " Masonic" symbolisms and I never approach that subject in a such way.
What they are really about, they themselves say it publicly. It is just matter to know when and where.
One example being, Kerensky in Russia was known Grand Orient member, for Lenin it is unknown. Anyway, Kernsky father was a teacher in the Lenins secondary school. So Kerensky left St Petersburg in Rolls Royce , not dressed as a woman.
Anyway, the majority of those cultists are the Atheists , who started as esoterics and heretics, all those symbolisms have ceremonial values and propaganda.
If there is any belief in that than most probably it is Satanism.
Truly disgusting, sleazy, deviant lot .
Also , if there is any similarities with the " Official " beliefs and ideas , in some cases, then it is just borrowing. It also serves to confuse people.
Edit , in regards of Lenin and Kerensky, the storming of the Winter Palace was outsourced by the Bolsheviks, not a single one was there that day.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I usually do not go to the " Masonic" symbolisms and I never approach that subject in a such way.
What they are really about, they themselves say it publicly. It is just matter to know when and where.
One example being, Kerensky in Russia was known Grand Orient member, for Lenin it is unknown. Anyway, Kernsky father was a teacher in the Lenins secondary school. So Kerensky left St Petersburg in Rolls Royce , not dressed as a woman.
Anyway, the majority of those cultists are the Atheists , who started as esoterics and heretics, all those symbolisms have ceremonial values and propaganda.
If there is any belief in that than most probably it is Satanism.
Truly disgusting, sleazy, deviant lot .
Also , if there is any similarities with the " Official " beliefs and ideas , in some cases, then it is just borrowing. It also serves to confuse people.
Edit , in regards of Lenin and Kerensky, the storming of the Winter Palace was outsourced by the Bolsheviks, not a single one was there that day.

I would say as someone whose studied these guys extensively, symbolism is critical to understanding them and seeing them operating among you. Its how for example I can personally tell plenty of AK party members are freemasons by the signs, symbols and tokens they employ. Since after all the masons are taught with each passing degree, new signs, symbols and tokens so that they can recognise one another.

Remember this is an international organisation that operated long before internet and the telephone. When an English mason visited Italy say 200 years ago, they communicated to each other via their symbols, phases etc this is how they gain access to each others lodges and get to know who is who in lands they never been to before. And this was during an era where most nations made their fraternity illegal as it was seen as insidious and corrosive organisation responsible for stirring countless revolutions.

But to the general person whose lived a life not even knowing such things even exist, its best not to mention it. The reaction is always negative in the sense they don't even want to hear it. Its like Plato's cave, its so far beyond their understanding of the world they live in that they instantly dismiss it, ridicule it.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
To pr
you made a claim PROVE it
To prove exatly what? Grand Orient in the principle is Atheist, isn’t it? Shall I look around, where Mitterand in his letter to London Scotish Rites Lodge , calls them to abandone the religion and embrace " Hunanism". He was twice Grand Master.
And apart form the first couple degrees, the majority of Scotish Rites are Atheists, maybe some time ago, they weren't. Now days to be religious is just a necessary formality.
Since it is is disgusting ,sleazy organisation it is in many cases hard to say who believes what exactly. But what is definite, it is full of sleazy mumbo jumbo , narcissism, cunning , pretentiousness etc.
Sometimes it is even hard to say who believes what exactly.
Stalin for instance - " The real truth belongs only to God" . But there are plenty more of his atheistic quotes. By the way , I don't think that he was a mason. So when I hear when the pseudo right wing starts to talk against Communism and starts from Stalin, I know the score.
So , definitely the most dangerous and the strongest echelon of these charlatans, called Grand Orient are atheists. They claim it by themselves.
I mean, let's ask what Spinoza or Reaosssau beloved? Something or nothing?
In my opinion in nothing really

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom