Terror attacks in France

N

Null/Void

Whats with Tajiks and Chechens being the most extreme elements in the ex USSR it seems every terror attack is caused by them

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
TBH this is just another example of some extremist, but this is going to be used to make life even harder for moderates.

Freedom of expressions first example is now blaspheming towards Islam. Not China or Russia, UAE etc.

The sad part is that it truly shows that the west isn’t really any better as human society, and intolerance is growing for each passing year.

It’s even more visible how much the west is mostly a Christian enclave because of what’s going on in Azerbaycan, there is so little about it, almost nothing. And in all cases siding with Armenia.

N

Null/Void

TBH this is just another example of some extremist, but this is going to be used to make life even harder for moderates.

Freedom of expressions first example is now blaspheming towards Islam. Not China or Russia, UAE etc.

The sad part is that it truly shows that the west isn’t really any better as human society, and intolerance is growing for each passing year.

It’s even more visible how much the west is mostly a Christian enclave because of what’s going on in Azerbaycan, there is so little about it, almost nothing. And in all cases siding with Armenia.

The west does not give a inch of care about Armenia/Azerbaijan the Armenian diaspora just likes to hop nob with folks in power for tweets and photo ops I say before Kim Kardashian became popular nobody knew Armenia exists

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its a disgrace im sick of these extremists chimping out and taking the law into their own hands.

Blasphemey is only punished by the state not you.

Plus its a non muslim country so its common place that they are going mock things that are sacred to us Muslims. Not just that the West has a habit of mocking anything that is sacred as they believe its free speech.

Us Muslims need to conduct ourselves better. I get the protective jealousy but why murder a man???

Macron now has the full justification in his bill targeting Muslims from now on its going to get worse thanks to these extremists.

As a Muslim Turk. Being a Muslim and Turk is special. As a Turk we have protective jealousy for our identity, history and our flag.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whats with Tajiks and Chechens being the most extreme elements in the ex USSR it seems every terror attack is caused by them

18 year old was a sympathiser of Isis or Aq I think.

Teacher was teaching about the charlie hebdo incident and the issue of free speech. It is said the Chechen guy was not even a student.

Not just a teacher was brutally murdered for teaching but a 18 year old threw his life away.

Funny how these extremists justify by saying we are defending the Prophets honour while at the same time they butcher Muslims also reinterpret the Quran and the hadith to justify their sick acts.

Blasphemy is an issue not just in Islam but in a lot of religions. But remember a Muslim government gives the punishment not the citizens as vigilantism is haram. We seen this a lot Muslims taking the issue into their own hands you also have extremist preachers who use these youths for their own benefit.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I posted a video of Chechnya which is a very modern society today, but still part of Russia. But even in that video you can see how extremist they are. (under Russia thread).

In a way I think it's good that they're part of Russia since they are too extreme.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I posted a video of Chechnya which is a very modern society today, but still part of Russia. But even in that video you can see how extremist they are. (under Russia thread).

In a way I think it's good that they're part of Russia since they are too extreme.

To be honest chechens have never been extreme until the rise of salafism.

A lot of them are tribal, religious and very traditional.

A lot of factors on why some become extreme.

Chechens are much more religious than Saudis even Emiratis.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest chechens have never been extreme until the rise of salafism.

A lot of them are tribal, religious and very traditional.

A lot of factors on why some become extreme.

Chechens are much more religious than Saudis even Emiratis.
Beautiful women though :)

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ahhahaha! :ROFLMAO:
Erdogan says Macron needs a mental head exam.

Say what you will about our Reis, but he certainly has a sense of humor. You will appreciate this more if you follow Macron closely and watch some of his videos/interviews.
Lol, Trust me there are times when I Like his tweets.

Top Bottom