The Future of Optic

reashot_xigwin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Vanuatu
Nation of origin
Vanuatu
Behold the EOTECH killer! Note the guy in the video is not trying to make an actual military optics. The guy is a hobbyist and actually just making a proof of concept. But the reason I decided to share it because it's fascinating and also the possibility for it to be militarized in the future.

As some of us know that gun Optics are currently the most expensive part of the firearms. And not only they are expensive they are fragile and delicate. This "holo scope" is likely to be cheaper, easier to make and not prone to breaking like current optics.

Here's part 1 of the video if part 2 came out I will post it here.

So what you guys think?

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Behold the EOTECH killer! Note the guy in the video is not trying to make an actual military optics. The guy is a hobbyist and actually just making a proof of concept. But the reason I decided to share it because it's fascinating and also the possibility for it to be militarized in the future.

As some of us know that gun Optics are currently the most expensive part of the firearms. And not only they are expensive they are fragile and delicate. This "holo scope" is likely to be cheaper, easier to make and not prone to breaking like current optics.

Here's part 1 of the video if part 2 came out I will post it here.

So what you guys think?

The transparent OLED is pretty cool, I could see that being a proper consumer product for shooters. Not so sure about the spiny one with the jittery lights, perhaps in a decade when tech has improved - but definitely both are viable !

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom