Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Haha....one of the funniest/stupidest moments from that WC...though I enjoyed watching France lose to Senegal in the opening match too haha....talk about defending champ jinx.

I stopped being a Brazil fan pretty much haha coz of that dummy's stunt. I was like wow...ghey! Just the way he took the tumble so ridiculously fake. Next day even my English teacher in High school complained how fake it was lol.

Its the only WC I watched every single match live. I was in Singapore at the time and the timezone was just perfect for me and I also had much greater interest in football back then as well and had a good bunch of soccer-crazy teens to watch with etc.

Oh pilsung korea!!! @urban mine @Chocopie @Windchime @Baljak

A lot of Turks love Ronaldinho and Ronaldo.

But they hate Rivaldo with a passion.

After seeing that shit I lost so much respect for that POS. A Ballon Dor winner too.

Not surprised he played for Barcelona.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,953
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
Haha....one of the funniest/stupidest moments from that WC...though I enjoyed watching France lose to Senegal in the opening match too haha....talk about defending champ jinx.

I stopped being a Brazil fan pretty much haha coz of that dummy's stunt. I was like wow...ghey! Just the way he took the tumble so ridiculously fake. Next day even my English teacher in High school complained how fake it was lol.

Its the only WC I watched every single match live. I was in Singapore at the time and the timezone was just perfect for me and I also had much greater interest in football back then as well and had a good bunch of soccer-crazy teens to watch with etc.

Oh pilsung korea!!! @urban mine @Chocopie @Windchime @Baljak
World Cup 2002 in Korea & Japan was remarkable. Playing for the 3rd place against our Turkish friends, no bad feelings when we lost the game only joy that ROK had come so far with a little help against Italy and Spain ha ha ha.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
World Cup 2002 in Korea & Japan was remarkable. Playing for the 3rd place against our Turkish friends, no bad feelings when we lost the game only joy that ROK had come so far with a little help against Italy and Spain ha ha ha.

That world cup was the best.

The atmosphere was just top notch!!!

2002 Fifa World Cup will always have a special place in my heart.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
That world cup was the best.

The atmosphere was just top notch!!!

2002 Fifa World Cup will always have a special place in my heart.
My favorite World Cup is still ‘86 Mexico.
It’s the first and so far the only WC where I watched every single game!
And of course the man with the “hand of God”, Maradona 🥰

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,758
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
BLUE ON BLUE!

1698680416644.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 62467
@Ryder ((rich history)) but no country lol

Sumerians are not Kurds as the Kurds are Iranic.

Sumerians are not semitic either.

Sumerians have largely been a mystery because they disappeared. Semitic peoples conquered mesopotamia. So the Sumerians themselves became semitic over time.

Hittities were Ancient Anatolians not Kurdish or Greek or even Armenian.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sumerians are not Kurds as the Kurds are Iranic.

Sumerians are not semitic either.

Sumerians have largely been a mystery because they disappeared. Semitic peoples conquered mesopotamia. So the Sumerians themselves became semitic over time.

Hittities were Ancient Anatolians not Kurdish or Greek or even Armenian.
I study hititology they were Indo European conquerors by the way.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom