The Meme Thread
dBSPL Experienced member Think Tank Analyst DefenceHub Ambassador Messages 2,871 Reactions 123 14,523 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 7, 2024 #2,581 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1865419619218956681
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 7, 2024 #2,582 dBSPL said: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1865419619218956681 Click to expand... I will top this https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1587196421928787970
dBSPL said: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1865419619218956681 Click to expand... I will top this https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1587196421928787970
dBSPL Experienced member Think Tank Analyst DefenceHub Ambassador Messages 2,871 Reactions 123 14,523 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 8, 2024 #2,583 A message sent to the boss by a Syrian who did not come to work this morning
TheInsider Experienced member Professional Messages 4,894 Solutions 1 Reactions 51 17,040 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 8, 2024 #2,584 Bring me Mazloum. https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1865425781679137177
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 8, 2024 #2,585 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1865747428281856023
I Iskander Contributor Think Tank Analyst Messages 1,111 Reactions 21 2,877 Age 65 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 8, 2024 #2,586 yesterday today from Russian sites Last edited: Dec 8, 2024
dBSPL Experienced member Think Tank Analyst DefenceHub Ambassador Messages 2,871 Reactions 123 14,523 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 9, 2024 #2,587 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1865875646687203794
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 17, 2024 #2,588 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1869008842845298988
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 17, 2024 #2,589 Syria before the Islamic revolution Spoiler: NSFW Last edited: Dec 17, 2024
Dennixtoue Active member Messages 109 Reactions 2 140 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 21, 2024 #2,590 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1869068097568784802 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1870384142070006238 Last edited: Dec 21, 2024
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1869068097568784802 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1870384142070006238
L Lordimperator Experienced member Moderator Indonesia Correspondent Indonesia Moderator Messages 5,182 Reactions 3 3,066 Nation of residence Nation of origin Dec 26, 2024 #2,591 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1872447648277627101
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 1, 2025 #2,592 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1874194219549745581
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 4, 2025 #2,593
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 11, 2025 #2,594
Ripley Contributor Think Tank Analyst DefenceHub Diplomat Messages 1,431 Reactions 51 4,582 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 18, 2025 #2,595 The most hilarious meme/x I’ve seen recently. ”I quite don’t get it, is it because I was born or they shaking hands on a Doblo deal?”
The most hilarious meme/x I’ve seen recently. ”I quite don’t get it, is it because I was born or they shaking hands on a Doblo deal?”
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 19, 2025 #2,596 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1881076684176114144
H hugh Contributor Messages 567 Reactions 17 1,533 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 24, 2025 #2,597 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1882641059668476230
Ripley Contributor Think Tank Analyst DefenceHub Diplomat Messages 1,431 Reactions 51 4,582 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 26, 2025 #2,598 True meaning of “silent service”
dBSPL Experienced member Think Tank Analyst DefenceHub Ambassador Messages 2,871 Reactions 123 14,523 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 28, 2025 #2,599
Fuzuli NL Experienced member Germany Correspondent Messages 3,594 Reactions 60 10,082 Nation of residence Nation of origin Jan 28, 2025 #2,600 dBSPL said: Click to expand... So weirdly accurate!