Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,052
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even the logo is stolen.

They make up a lie for votes but they dont even care enough/have creativity to at least make a logo.

How can they expect people to believe them when they are so incompetent?

Typical islamists.

Ever heard of using another company to make your logo??

It does not make make it a copy or a rip off you pay and they design it.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I somehow really doubt that CGH was involved in the design. They are a globally respected company and designed logos for many of the most well-known brands in the world like Mobil, National Geographic, JP Morgan Chase, Showtime, NBC, PBS, Smithsonian, PanAm, etc. To make an amateur copying mistake like this is not in their style and it would be a major scandal. I'm gonna wait and see if they start denying designing it because otherwise it would crash their reputation.

It's also possible that CGH agreed to sign off on the design as "theirs" to make it more respectable but the actual work was handed off to some intern with not a single creative bone in his body. But again, if they start getting too much heat over it being copied then they may also deny this.
You may be right tbh
However, I checked rrom many sources, and all said the same thing: which is that the current logo is made by CGH and this info came from the executives at TOGG

But.... short story.... that logo is abysmal. TOGG needs something eye-catching to attract customers

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like..... Iam speechless tbh

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Like are the ppl in this forum really that messed up?
What does politics have to do with the logo? What does Erdo or AKP or Islamists have to do with the bloody logo? Do you guys know how much Erdo is investing in this bloody project? You think he will screw it over a logo? You guys are politicising stuff that doesnt have relation to politics at all

Firstly, the TOGG car isnt owned by the givt directly but through a Turkey's Automobile Joint Venture Group Inc which is composed of Anadolu Group, BMC Turkey, Kök Group, Turkcell and Zorlu Holding

Now, most of these companies are high valued companies with ppl that have brains, you think that they wanna screw up over a logo?

Again, Erdo ajd the AKP are spending billions on the project and you think he wont spend another couple of millions for a logo? In fact, especially for @Ardabas34, The AKP didnt hire an Islamist to make the logo for the company; the truth is that they hired an International Design agency called CGH based in New York and they were the ones that proposed several designs and all of the involved parties agreed on the logo you guys are criticising. So are they Islamists as well?

Dont get me wrong though, I myself think the logo is horrendous (as stated in my previous posts) and Iam not that fond of political Islam but to actually throw the blame on specific ppl or parties that have no relation at all to the issue in question and politicising it on top of that is just wrong, wrong, and a greater wrong. Like pls grow up

This isnt a political forum amd some may say that it isnt my place to say this (as Iam not turk etc...), but watching you guys bickering like this makes me even more sure that with the current political bullshit going on, AKP must win since, if this mentality prevails, you guys amd Turkey will be thrown into an even worse spiral just like with Egypt and Tunisia. Hopefully that doesnt happen though

Anyway, the logo decision, has nothing to do with politcal parties, affliation, or corruption. It was purely an administrative decision of the companies owning TOGG

sources.....

And for those who wanna know what CGH is

they are a very minority group that cannot be happy with the developments in their country and oppose any development for the welfare of the state because they cant distinguish between the state and the government. These are the people that attack not only the domestic vehicle project but also all kinds of investments with similar arguments, be it airports, nuclear power plants, aircrafts, oil research, satellite launch systems, moon missions. When they look through their political glasses, they see everything as politicized and play whatever stale memorized political card they have in order to marginalize them. I wish they could understand Ataturk's great effort to keep the state alive and his lofty philosophy for the dream of great Turkey but they prefer to make fun of that philosophy today. Anyway, the objections of these people to all investments are already null and void in the country. It would not be right to look at these people and comment on the future of the country. It's actually an honor for me to have them oppose to me on these issues. It would be more accurate to approach things from this perspective.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,052
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You may be right tbh
However, I checked rrom many sources, and all said the same thing: which is that the current logo is made by CGH and this info came from the executives at TOGG

But.... short story.... that logo is abysmal. TOGG needs something eye-catching to attract customers

Change the name for a start.

Togg cars both suv and sedan look good due to pininfarnia same guys who design Ferraris will no doubt make such a top notch design.

Top design and a top name. Turkey can do it. Electric vehicles already starting to mature.

Just a matter of time. Before things get rolling.

If I had the money I would buy the sedan no doubt. It looks better than a overrated tesla.

neosinan

Committed member
Reactions
7 976
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Change the name for a start.

Togg cars both suv and sedan look good due to pininfarnia same guys who design Ferraris will no doubt make such a top notch design.

Top design and a top name. Turkey can do it. Electric vehicles already starting to mature.

Just a matter of time. Before things get rolling.

If I had the money I would buy the sedan no doubt. It looks better than a overrated tesla.

There is no need to change the name. what TOGG need to do is purchase small car manufacturers that is on market Right now and in the coming years. Ssangyong's controlling share is being sold around 250m$ and that is well within the Toggs budget. Ssangyong is selling around 100k car annually. And Their platforms are really old. With Togg's brand new design their market share can easily increase. Togg is great brand to sell inside Turkey maybe even in Germany and a couple more market but Ssangyong would open korean market and a couple more markets. A couple Cheap and Smart purchases like these can open many market for Togg without spending exorbitant amounts of money to market their brand in Foreign markets.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
they are a very minority group that cannot be happy with the developments in their country and oppose any development for the welfare of the state because they cant distinguish between the state and the government. These are the people that attack not only the domestic vehicle project but also all kinds of investments with similar arguments, be it airports, nuclear power plants, aircrafts, oil research, satellite launch systems, moon missions. When they look through their political glasses, they see everything as politicized and play whatever stale memorized political card they have in order to marginalize them. I wish they could understand Ataturk's great effort to keep the state alive and his lofty philosophy for the dream of great Turkey but they prefer to make fun of that philosophy today. Anyway, the objections of these people to all investments are already null and void in the country. It would not be right to look at these people and comment on the future of the country. It's actually an honor for me to have them oppose to me on these issues. It would be more accurate to approach things from this perspective.

Why are you acting like you don't know what the situation in Turkey REALY is? Like corruption doesn't exist, like incompetence and nepotism doesn't exist... the Government is the State because there is no Statehood left in Turkey anymore and you know it perfectly well.

Nobody is against building new factories, creating new brands, building new power plants, airports, bridges and highways but WE don't want it all to happen in this type of way- with Build-Operate- Transfer, with Government related companies getting state loans and billions from state guarantees in USD. The result from all this is infrastructure that nobody uses that costs 5 times more than their original price, empty Turkish treasury, Altay tank fiascos etc.

We want predictable economic policies, fair and working judiciary system, good educational system, effective beurocracy, fair and effective taxation, fighting corruption and nepotism, more media freedom... From all this you will make Turkey an attractive destination for foreign investors, this way you will make local companies grow, small businesses will thrive- people will get richer and happier and Turkey will get stronger. With the current system this just isn't possible- simple as that.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like..... Iam speechless tbh

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Like are the ppl in this forum really that messed up?
What does politics have to do with the logo? What does Erdo or AKP or Islamists have to do with the bloody logo? Do you guys know how much Erdo is investing in this bloody project? You think he will screw it over a logo? You guys are politicising stuff that doesnt have relation to politics at all

Firstly, the TOGG car isnt owned by the givt directly but through a Turkey's Automobile Joint Venture Group Inc which is composed of Anadolu Group, BMC Turkey, Kök Group, Turkcell and Zorlu Holding

Now, most of these companies are high valued companies with ppl that have brains, you think that they wanna screw up over a logo?

Again, Erdo ajd the AKP are spending billions on the project and you think he wont spend another couple of millions for a logo? In fact, especially for @Ardabas34, The AKP didnt hire an Islamist to make the logo for the company; the truth is that they hired an International Design agency called CGH based in New York and they were the ones that proposed several designs and all of the involved parties agreed on the logo you guys are criticising. So are they Islamists as well?

Dont get me wrong though, I myself think the logo is horrendous (as stated in my previous posts) and Iam not that fond of political Islam but to actually throw the blame on specific ppl or parties that have no relation at all to the issue in question and politicising it on top of that is just wrong, wrong, and a greater wrong. Like pls grow up

This isnt a political forum amd some may say that it isnt my place to say this (as Iam not turk etc...), but watching you guys bickering like this makes me even more sure that with the current political bullshit going on, AKP must win since, if this mentality prevails, you guys amd Turkey will be thrown into an even worse spiral just like with Egypt and Tunisia. Hopefully that doesnt happen though

Anyway, the logo decision, has nothing to do with politcal parties, affliation, or corruption. It was purely an administrative decision of the companies owning TOGG

sources.....

And for those who wanna know what CGH is
Why do you quote me? Did i post anything political?
Do you even read what you complain about?
Is this thread about circle jerking so that ciritisizin is not even allowed anymore?.

Ok then lets do it political now:
Woow what a nice logo, we will sell so much, it will be even better than german cars, 2023 hülooog.

There is your politics.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
So critisizing something thats bad became political now?
You are talking here as if you dont know us for years now marginalizing just because you dont like what you read. Ironically this reminds me on someone.
Seriously, expected better from you...

Last edited:

neosinan

Committed member
Reactions
7 976
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why are you acting like you don't know what the situation in Turkey REALY is? Like corruption doesn't exist, like incompetence and nepotism doesn't exist... the Government is the State because there is no Statehood left in Turkey anymore and you know it perfectly well.

Nobody is against building new factories, creating new brands, building new power plants, airports, bridges and highways but WE don't want it all to happen in this type of way- with Build-Operate- Transfer, with Government related companies getting state loans and billions from state guarantees in USD. The result from all this is infrastructure that nobody uses that costs 5 times more than their original price, empty Turkish treasury, Altay tank fiascos etc.

We want predictable economic policies, fair and working judiciary system, good educational system, effective beurocracy, fair and effective taxation, fighting corruption and nepotism, more media freedom... From all this you will make Turkey an attractive destination for foreign investors, this way you will make local companies grow, small businesses will thrive- people will get richer and happier and Turkey will get stronger. With the current system this just isn't possible- simple as that.

I totally agree Turkish labor force is being sold at dirty cheap prices in order to increase Exports. For me That is unacceptable.

On the other hand, I am fully supporting current Build-Operate-Transfer model. I added 2 data from İstanbul-İzmir highway including Osmangazi bridge, Probably one of the most famous example of Build-Operate- Transfer model. In 2020 it was pretty much within 10% of targets despite Pandemic, And in 2021 number are even higher. So the Investment might be under guarantee But Numbers are high enough that Government isn't paying to these companies. This is because of Good planning and ability to predict and simulate these figures. As long as These modeling is done correctly, Build-Operate-Transfer with guarantee is great incentive for companies to invest into Turkey's infrastructure. And In all honest and If I was working for huge investment fund, I would not invest into Turkey's infrastructure without such Guarantee especially considering long history of inflation.

My only hope is whoever gets elected in the next election, They have proper economist that They can see benefits of Build-Operate-Transfer model So Turkey's infrastructure investment doesn't abruptly go into recession.

1639905272177.png

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

First of all, governments are not states. Whatever you suppose, governments can never become states. Governments come and go, but states always remain, so the Turkish republic must remain and develop under all circumstances. The key to development is production and investment. This is the first mistake here. You can't do that by sitting on a chair and talking politics morning and night.

Second, why do you feel the need to describe the features that should be in a government when talking about an existing project and the projects like these? Are we talking about what should be the best government here? Everyone in the Turkish nation probably wishes that there should be no corruption, that there should be more correct economic policies, that there should be a fairer judicial order...etc Is there a single Turkish citizen on this issue so that he can claim otherwise? No But that is not our topic here. Again, you try to create a justification for yourself by mixing apples and oranges.

Our main issue here is that TOGG, one of the investments you make fun of, and that mentality of a few peopld like you oppose every investment with different politic excuses, and argue that the government is selling dreams through such projects. TOGG is not a build-operate-transfer model project. Likewise, TOGG is not in a partnership with pro-government companies, even if it were, it wouldn't be a problem because the government tried to persuade many investors for this project for years but those who are currently in the consortium are those who accept this investment. A certain amount of vehicles will be purchased as a state guarantee, yes, and there is no wrong in this. The government also buys a lot of vehicles from abroad. In order for this investment to be made, the government provided tax breaks and did the right thing. The same privileges are made for many companies that will come from abroad. Why not do it for your own national brand? As I said, this project has nothing to do with Altay, don't try to muddy the water and create chaos in it. There are many different reasons for what happened to Altay. Don't branch out when you don't have an answer to give. If you are not against investments, you will not stand against every issue with various political excuses. I always see your laughings whenever a big project is discussed or a statement is published. I would not expect any other kind of action from someone who makes fun of the purchasing power of his own people in such difficult times.

Of course, as I said, you can talk about what is the most appropriate government for you on political issues, and we may even approve what you write but you can share your problem about this investment in scientific and realistic point of view by keeping your assumptions to yourself without politic generalizing in this topic.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I totally agree Turkish labor force is being sold at dirty cheap prices in order to increase Exports. For me That is unacceptable.

On the other hand, I am fully supporting current Build-Operate-Transfer model. I added 2 data from İstanbul-İzmir highway including Osmangazi bridge, Probably one of the most famous example of Build-Operate- Transfer model. In 2020 it was pretty much within 10% of targets despite Pandemic, And in 2021 number are even higher. So the Investment might be under guarantee But Numbers are high enough that Government isn't paying to these companies. This is because of Good planning and ability to predict and simulate these figures. As long as These modeling is done correctly, Build-Operate-Transfer with guarantee is great incentive for companies to invest into Turkey's infrastructure. And In all honest and If I was working for huge investment fund, I would not invest into Turkey's infrastructure without such Guarantee especially considering long history of inflation.

My only hope is whoever gets elected in the next election, They have proper economist that They can see benefits of Build-Operate-Transfer model So Turkey's infrastructure investment doesn't abruptly go into recession.

View attachment 37441

I am of the same opinion as you about the build-operate-transfer model. I also made calculations about costs and realized that the state is really profitable in this regard.

So critisizing something thats bad became political now?
You are talking here as if you dont know us for years now marginalizing just because you dont like what you read. Ironically this reminds me on someone.
Seriously, expected better from you...

you don't have to take what i said on yourself. It is clear to whom my words go. 👍

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
you don't have to take what i said on yourself. It is clear to whom my words go. 👍
Well i was quoted so...
Anyways, there might be disagreements about stuff but getting personal and calling names on people with accusations as if they dont love their country is something that i dont understand.
Not wanting to mix politics into every topic is an understandable desire yet which topic in Turkey is not politisized? Even this company was founded by the order of one authocratic person, deliorman made valid points in his post, those are indeed stuff that should be questioned, espacialy if we look at the state that the country is right now because of those wrong politics.

You want to fix the country? Then start talking about the problems, just building factories wont fix anything, if that was the case then CCCP would still exist today.

It-is-our-human-rights-at-hand-if-he-gets-extradited-to-US.jpg

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well i was quoted so...
Anyways, there might be disagreements about stuff but getting personal and calling names on people with accusations as if they dont love their country is something that i dont understand.
Not wanting to mix politics into every topic is an understandable desire yet which topic in Turkey is not politisized? Even this company was founded by the order of one authocratic person, deliorman made valid points in his post, those are indeed stuff that should be questioned, espacialy if we look at the state that the country is right now because of those wrong politics.

You want to fix the country? Then start talking about the problems, just building factories wont fix anything, if that was the case then CCCP would still exist today.

View attachment 37442

This cannot be a valid reason for mixing up politics and marginalizing even giant investments. I have always tried to explain this. States always welcome investments and governments only act as intermediaries and coordinator and people should always proud of the investments that will bring a new age to Turkey but one group is constantly opposing everything for similar political reasons. Although they have seen the rising TOGG factory, they still claim that these are lies and assume that it is an election investment. They're making fun of sending SLV into space. We tell TFX, they laugh and make fun of it with same politic reason. Natural gas output storage units are being established but they say that these are also lies. It is not true to go that far. This can't be explained by any political argument. If the issues are categorized and politicized in this way, it will be called betrayal, not politics.

Turkey has experienced this in the past and many factories were closed with cheap political excuses in a short time. The consequences of this to Turkey was very heavy and we still live the results of past mistakes. The same mentality showed itself in many tenders even in the 2000s. I believe Turkish nation will never allow these mentality to pop-up again in this country from now on.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The people are getting f*cked since years nobody complains or do you see any protests? They complain about it for few minutes, forget it and move on the people need to come out of their comfort zone ffs. Staying in the comfort zone ranting all day about how unfair life is will not make changes, in my opinion the people themselves have their own shares when they get oppresed and exploited so easily for such a long time period. My signature sums up the whole story in Turkey.

You can politicize economy, education, taxation, migration etc. of the Goverment but meddling a project TOGG (which is financed by a joint venture of 5 companies) into politics it is a little bit odd.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
We all know they ( or rather ) a single person has given this job for at least multi dozen thousand dollars (sure it was in foreign currency), to a relative that ended up copying stuff from web5.

I bet you can get better options from bi'onluk website for 100 lira.

Even the font is not special, this is logo of a respectable group claiming to make a Turkish car and aiming to be a global company, yet using licensed fonts and a logo with no depth.

The color doesn't even go well neither with white or black background.
Indeed i saw many really nice made logos from people online rather than this hilarious thing.
They better should've made an contest...

The first alternative i saw on Google, immediately catched me more than this <> will ever do.
1639912999906.png

@ OsmanKus

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Why do you quote me? Did i post anything political?
Do you even read what you complain about?
Is this thread about circle jerking so that ciritisizin is not even allowed anymore?.
It seems that there is a misunderstanding
I did quote you but not due to the fact that you made it political but due to the fact that you mentioned it was a rip-off; I added the sources which states that the logo was made by the interbational firm CGH. Its just that other members did also call them a ripoff as well so I quoted all into one post
I did tag the memeber who politicised the arguments within my response and tagging you was just as a means to provide info about the logo maker
Ok then lets do it political now:
Woow what a nice logo, we will sell so much, it will be even better than german cars, 2023 hülooog.

There is your politics.
No need for sarcasm
The logo is shit, no doubt about it😂

I do apologise for any convenience I had caused🙇‍♂️

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Indeed i saw many really nice made logos from people online rather than this hilarious thing.
They better should've made an contest...

The first alternative i saw on Google, immediately catched me more than this <> will ever do.
View attachment 37450

@ OsmanKus
This one is not good either, looks like rip off from Tesla and Audi at the same time.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom