Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,093
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

"By changing the rules of the game in the South Caucasus, Turkey has also upended the geopolitics of connectivity in Central Asia, elevating itself from a transit state to one of the principal agenda-setters of Eurasian connectivity. Ankara is likely to capitalize on its new position and prestige by rededicating more of its efforts to deepening its level of economic and security cooperation with the Turkic states of Central Asia. As it does so, Turkey could increasingly hold the balance of power between Russia and China in the Eurasian architecture."

And personally, I think China and Russia could "outfox" the USA by forming a bloc with the Turkic World as part of it. If the USA continues arming Turkey's adversaries while refusing to sell the F-35 to Turkey then what is even the point of being in an alliance with them? NATO is important, yes. But the USA doesn't even want to arm its own "ally". Britain, Italy and Spain are the only NATO allies which are actually helpful to Turkey, I think a quadrilateral group should be set up with them. China-Russia-Turkic Council, these 3 entities could together keep Eurasia secure, keep the Americans out of the region and create a brand new trading bloc which could change everything. The USA is putting Europe's security at risk, they should really pull their heads in before it's too late.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
At the surface it seems that things go in that direction, but it will not be without answer, i expect emerging some new crysis amd rejuvenilating old ones to stop this ongoing integration.

Top Bottom