Analysis Turkey's EU membership Goal

T

Turko

Can you provide a source for this statement, pls?
What are you trying to say? If you have doubts and controversial information as European citizen , you can just revealed it. You live in EU , you should know EU agricultural policies much more than us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Why are you trying to say? If you have doubts and controversial information as European citizen , you can just revealed it. You live in EU , you should know EU agricultural policies much more than us.
I don't know of any agricultural trade barriers between EU members. Some countries give more subsidies to their agricultural sector, thus making it more competitive.

T

Turko

I don't know of any agricultural trade barriers between EU members. Some countries give more subsidies to their agricultural sector, thus making it more competitive.
İ meant Custom Union countries. Türkish -EU custom union agreement doesn't include unprocessed agricultural products.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
İ meant Custom Union countries. Türkish -EU custom union agreement doesn't include unprocessed agricultural products.

It was a misunderstanding. I thought you're saying that intra-EU trade in agricultural goods can be restricted by member states. Ofc, that's not the case. Wrt to the Customs Union, you're absolutely right. There are plenty of restrictions, contingents, protective measures, extra tax charges etc. in place which is quite unfair against Turkey.

ANGMAR

Committed member
Egypt Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
i think this kind of statements feeds the EU arrogant

MASA

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Cavuşoğlu said that Maas promised Visa free travel. Souce Sözcü. All this is to be honest not trustable.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cavuşoğlu said that Maas promised Visa free travel. Souce Sözcü. All this is to be honest not trustable.

Maas is going to be in office for merely 10 more months, I dont see him pulling that through with the EU in that short time. Its the carrot on a stick.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,823
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Fyi

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey first item on EU foreign ministers’ agenda, Borrell says​

Quite a busy week, Today + Wednesday NATO summit preparation, Chinese FM meeting on Wednesday, EU leaders’ virtual summit on Thursday and Friday.

Great deal of dialogue and all steps in the right direction, shame the economic front can't follow suit.

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom