Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
have u ever wondered why such discussions don't happen in countries with high living standards? the problm is not racism. this country cannot provide purchasing power and welfare to its citizens and this is where the whole movie begins. (of course, no excuse justifies terrorism)
Forgive me for being a bit conspiratorial but I suspect there's also a fair bit of deliberate shenanigans to further this cause being pushed. Just look at the recent murder of a HDP cleaning lady. She may have been a PKK supporter but anything smell fishy about that to you?

Your government is just as much your enemy and wants Turkey to burn as external foes do, as long as they get to keep their power.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Major payroll operation in TAF: 132 detention decisions​

Operations against FETÖ's TAF were organized in many izmir based provinces. 132 people were detained in this operation.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Deport them all and withdraw from Syria. Only solution at this point. I don't care if Assad starts hunting them, it is your country, grow a spine and start shooting. Russian communists fought off the Imperial loyalists and like 10 other nations sending troops to support the Russian monarchy and won. Afghanis have been resisting imperialist powers for almost 2000 years. You don't want Assad, here's a gun, here's some ammo, now go and fight for your beliefs.

The only Syrians that should be permitted in Turkey are Turkomans, IMO. You can at least be 99% sure that there won't be any PKK sympathizers among them.

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Deport them all and withdraw from Syria. Only solution at this point. I don't care if Assad starts hunting them, it is your country, grow a spine and start shooting. Russian communists fought off the Imperial loyalists and like 10 other nations sending troops to support the Russian monarchy and won. Afghanis have been resisting imperialist powers for almost 2000 years. You don't want Assad, here's a gun, here's some ammo, now go and fight for your beliefs.

The only Syrians that should be permitted in Turkey are Turkomans, IMO. You can at least be 99% sure that there won't be any PKK sympathizers among them.

Turkey's withdrawal from Syria would be a complete disaster. ypg terrorist organizations will take control completely there. I also think that immigration policy is wrong. Nobody plans 20 years later

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Even if we send them back they will try to come again.

Nobody wants to live under the Assad crime family.

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If the government changes, hopefully the new government will try to send the refugees. Becasue this migrant policy is not sustainable.

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What will you get from sending your poor neighbor citizens. Maybe the next country will ve ours for US. They say bringing democracy instead of occupation.
Today for our brothers, tomorrow for us maybe.
They hunt one by one in order. Before finishing they don't begin next one.

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But their turn is coming. Tortured nations are awakening. And then the real movie will begin...

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Even if we send them back they will try to come again.

Nobody wants to live under the Assad crime family.
How are they gonna come back if the borders are closed and immigration is closely regulated? America, for all its problems, used to have a pretty good immigration policy where only the best of the best were allowed in. That's actually how we went from moderate power to world-dominating superpower. Turkey should be the same, sorry that life sucks in Syria but unless you pass the vetting process thoroughly and completely, you're not getting within an inch of Turkish soil. Sure, it's gonna be a difficult process to adjust everything so the system works but it's worthwhile.

And while I sympathize with Syrians and their plight under Assad, if you want an Assad-free country, fight for it. Nobody is obliged to do it for you and nobody is obliged to give you a home in their land. And perhaps this time they won't be stupid enough to permit literal jihadists into their ranks. I have zero problems with Kurdish people in general but look at the refugees that fled Saddam into Turkey and never left and how that ended up impacting Turkey's south-eastern demographics. And they actually kind of assimilated.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
How are they gonna come back if the borders are closed and immigration is closely regulated? America, for all its problems, used to have a pretty good immigration policy where only the best of the best were allowed in. That's actually how we went from moderate power to world-dominating superpower. Turkey should be the same, sorry that life sucks in Syria but unless you pass the vetting process thoroughly and completely, you're not getting within an inch of Turkish soil. Sure, it's gonna be a difficult process to adjust everything so the process works and it's worthwhile.

And while I sympathize with Syrians and their plight under Assad, if you want an Assad-free country, fight for it. Nobody is obliged to do it for you and nobody is obliged to give you a home in their land. And perhaps this time they won't be stupid enough to permit literal jihadists into their ranks.

I kid you not, its easy to smuggle and build tunnels.

Its a industry i tell you only way to stem such a migration wave is to annex more land.

Usa has lots of land while Turkiye is small. The Usa even struggles to contain migrants coming to the border from mexico.

Honestly a lot of refugees and illegal immigrants want go to europe we kept them in Turkey against their will so the government can get that sweet eu money.

While erdogan was waiting for the eu paycheck the Europeans built walls and fences now they are laughing at us.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I kid you not its easy to smuggle and build tunnels.

Its a industry i tell you only way to stem such a migration wave is to annex more land.

Usa has lots of land while Turkiye is small. The Usa even struggles to contain migrants coming to the border from mexico.
Eh, it's not that easy. If you discover them early on, it's pretty simple to collapse them.

The USA's modern struggle is more to do with the politicians essentially selling out and deciding that enforcing border security and deporting people who snuck in illegally is too much bother.

And Turkey being smaller actually means that it should be easier to guard the Syrian border. Less land to oversee.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Eh, it's not that easy. If you discover them early on, it's pretty simple to collapse them.

The USA's modern struggle is more to do with the politicians essentially selling out and deciding that enforcing border security and deporting people who snuck in illegally is too much bother.

And Turkey being smaller actually means that it should be easier to guard the Syrian border. Less land to oversee.

Iran is another problem along with Afghanistan.

Turkey is a bridge for illegals to get into Europe.

We are a transit.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Iran is another problem along with Afghanistan.

Turkey is a bridge for illegals to get into Europe.

We are a transit.
Close that border too. Really, preventing illegals from getting into Europe will not only help Turkey but it will make Europe like you virtually overnight.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Border wall to Iran nearly completed. We should dig a 10m deep hole that’s 25m wide and fill it with water. Keep it sectioned to avoid all the water draining out in case of tunnels. It will make it easier to spot. Border to Iraq is mountanous so more difficult. Syria likewise a trench 10m x 25m

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,488
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Say hi to our tosun! He is coming from Brazil for hopefully a long and hot vacancy in Turkey.
1625317004446.png
1625317114966.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom