Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude you've got a Genocidal mindset going on there. That's not good. Plus it looks like they were unarmed too so it would definitely constitute a war crime, not to mention that PKK kidnaps and forces many people in their ranks so they probably didn't want to be there neither.
Does terrorism have a religion or race?

The word "genocide" has become fashionable, it is a comedy to be exposed to the word genocide because you are protecting your own country. Let them divide the country then...

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Does terrorism have a religion or race?

The word "genocide" has become fashionable, it is a comedy to be exposed to the word genocide because you are protecting your own country. Let them divide the country then...

The other problem you get with the PKK is every time they are captured they all claim the same thing, they were forced to join. It reminds me of the early days when the Russians captured were claiming they didnt even know they were fighting a war, its clearly nonsense in most cases.

basically its a trick the terrorists use to survive, they know the Turks are easy going and they exploit it. If were like the Russians in afghanistan or the Americans/British in iraq, entire villages would be raised to the ground for the action of one person, let alone a terrorist.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The other problem you get with the PKK is every time they are captured they all claim the same thing, they were forced to join. It reminds me of the early days when the Russians captured were claiming they didnt even know they were fighting a war, its clearly nonsense in most cases.

basically its a trick the terrorists use to survive, they know the Turks are easy going and they exploit it. If were like the Russians in afghanistan or the Americans/British in iraq, entire villages would be raised to the ground for the action of one person, let alone a terrorist.
They are manipulating and recruiting children. I have seen it with my own eyes.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
They are manipulating and recruiting children. I have seen it with my own eyes.

no doubts it goes on to a certain degree, but i have no doubts that many exploit it also. Its kind of like how many PKK who get arrested claim their occupation is as a journalist. They use that as a smokescreen to defend their affiliation to the PKK while also using it tarnish the image of Turkey internationally.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude you've got a Genocidal mindset going on there. That's not good. Plus it looks like they were unarmed too so it would definitely constitute a war crime, not to mention that PKK kidnaps and forces many people in their ranks so they probably didn't want to be there neither.

Why should Turkish tax payers feed these scumbags?

They all deserve the bullet.

Terrorists dont go by geneva conventions or whatever rules in war to them everybody is fair game.

Pkk executed numerous civilians and soldiers in cold blood while Isis sadistically killed our soldiers by burning them alive and recording it.

Fck them all

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,699
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,699
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In Operation Eren Abluka, the most senior terrorist inside TR, Hamiyet Yalçınkaya, codenamed Leyla Amed, was culled.

This is not the subject of this thread, but there is something that hurts me, friends. While our soldiers are pulling these rats out of their holes one by one by putting their lives on the line, the Constitutional Court is betraying these heroes. Let alone its closure, billions of liras from our taxes are flowing to the terrorist organization's front political party. History will not forget this.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
In Operation Eren Abluka, the most senior terrorist inside TR, Hamiyet Yalçınkaya, codenamed Leyla Amed, was culled.

This is not the subject of this thread, but there is something that hurts me, friends. While our soldiers are pulling these rats out of their holes one by one by putting their lives on the line, the Constitutional Court is betraying these heroes. Let alone its closure, billions of liras from our taxes are flowing to the terrorist organization's front political party. History will not forget this.
As long as the constitution allows it, then expect more to be lost to such organisations and if you tried to change the constitution, then you will just turn Turkey into an autocratic nation

The main problem is the kurds! The Turkish Kurds have been radicalised by the shia kurds located in Syria that it turned into some sort of religion. That is why I liked the safe zone that was supposed to be done in Syria since it would resulted in a change of demographics from a radical shia extremist into a Turkey-loving Sunni population that will aid in resolving the radicalism in Turkey during the long term

Sadly, both US and Russia blocked such plans

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The courts and many educational institutions have been infiltrated by the elements which I, in general, call Jacobin Cults . It is no different in many other countries . The laws are , wether misinterpreted, abused , played around or if necessary ignored.
Kurds influenced by Shia? Ofcourse, all of these things have undeniable esoteric roots.
I remember some demonstrations a year or two ago in some Istanbul University, it was a classic mischief of these scoundrels, some knew them thus removed their " free thinking " " scientific " Cult leaders.
If someone is a bit familiar with this matter , then it is relatively easy to understand this at the end of the day, they feel so confident that they don't even hide it. Me , as biliver like Francisco Franco in imperial fascism would do exactly what he did. Drown them in blood , no matter what the number is , it is basically Farz Ayn.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,243
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The courts and many educational institutions have been infiltrated by the elements which I, in general, call Jacobin Cults . It is no different in many other countries . The laws are , wether misinterpreted, abused , played around or if necessary ignored.
Kurds influenced by Shia? Ofcourse, all of these things have undeniable esoteric roots.
I remember some demonstrations a year or two ago in some Istanbul University, it was a classic mischief of these scoundrels, some knew them thus removed their " free thinking " " scientific " Cult leaders.
If someone is a bit familiar with this matter , then it is relatively easy to understand this at the end of the day, they feel so confident that they don't even hide it. Me , as biliver like Francisco Franco in imperial fascism would do exactly what he did. Drown them in blood , no matter what the number is , it is basically Farz Ayn.
This phonomenon is eerily similar to Christianization of the Roman Empire. Whole thing is a religion which makes it super dangerous, but it also has a racial angle which makes it super duper dangerous. These people should be pushed out of social life and marginalized, rightfully.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,699
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As long as the constitution allows it, then expect more to be lost to such organisations and if you tried to change the constitution, then you will just turn Turkey into an autocratic nation

The main problem is the kurds! The Turkish Kurds have been radicalised by the shia kurds located in Syria that it turned into some sort of religion. That is why I liked the safe zone that was supposed to be done in Syria since it would resulted in a change of demographics from a radical shia extremist into a Turkey-loving Sunni population that will aid in resolving the radicalism in Turkey during the long term

Sadly, both US and Russia blocked such plans
Dear brother, while you want to change the first 4 articles of the constitution you being automatically more democratic by so called intellectual circles and EU-Atlantic-related NGOs: why is it autocracy when you want to legalize elements that are criminal even in some European norms?

Which European party with the activities and criminal past of this so-called party continues its activities in which European parliament? Weren't Batasuna, ANV and PCTV shut down in Spain? There are examples in Germany, Italy and even Belgium. Moreover, there are decisions to shut down and ban on ideological grounds only, i.e. without any evidence of criminality, in most of EU countries.

The closest and precedent example is Batasuna, it was banned bcs after a court ruling declared proven that the party was financing ETA with public money. Their leaders did not call for civil war. They did not declare unilateral autonomy and dig barricades with municipal construction equipment. MPs were not caught delivering long-barreled weapons to militants in their personal vehicles. They did not kidnap children and send them to terrorist camps.

They just laundered money and indirectly transferred money from the taxes of the Spanish people to the terrorist organization. What does the Hdp do? If they saw how the political wing of the world's most advanced narco-terrorist organization was playing games with public resources, the prosecutors who tried Batasuna would have issued a letter of apology on behalf of ETA.

Hdp will receive close to 600 million liras for its election propaganda activities, excluding local administrations. Our taxes. The taxes deducted from the salaries of the Mehmetçiks martyred by the terrorists which kidnapped and militized by this party. I cannot explain this. I am sorry. Terrorist-supporting countries will come against us and accuse us of autocracy, get over it. I know this is not the subject of this thread, but this picture is very difficult for me to digest.

Last edited:

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This phonomenon is eerily similar to Christianization of the Roman Empire. Whole thing is a religion which makes it super dangerous, but it also has a racial angle which makes it super duper dangerous. These people should be pushed out of social life and marginalized, rightfully.
I don't agree in some points with you, Roman Empire lasted in one form or the other, precisely due to religions. In the West due to Catholicism and it created the base for the western development . In the East it was the Ottoman Empire whose rulers till 1699 were titled Roman Emperors and they were de facto and de jure . Holy Roman emperors were not due to relinquishing those rights 478 ( by the pope and Augustul Romul).
The real destroyer of the natural order was Protestantism, it created chimera concept like egatelorism. In other words, it was esoteric Cult, esoteric cults are diametrically opposite of the set and codified belief. In there liyes a rabbit hole. All history of those ideas have suspicious origins, motivation etc . It is has always been closely associated with the " progres" or ' reason " and leads to the various types of superstitions and Atheism. Open faze lasts 230 years and we have come to the full circle. Now the people of " reason, egality, fraternity and liberty " stop believing that such thing as women is a tangible fact and they persecute " fanatics " who believe otherwise. Considering the nature of the things , it is not surprising. Powers to be always need lumpen proletariat.
Oh by the way The Emperor Julius Apostate , the last pagan Roman Emperor was a devout pagan in the classical sense .
Also one of the problems is so called modern Atheism, the old one knew if there is no God there is no much point in this world. But the new one , though admitting ,that the only true purposes are survival and multiplication gives itself pseudo moral and religious qualities. In other words, they want to be gods

Oh , one thing confuses me , why an amoeba which has the perfect survival and reproductional skill decided to evolve to something infinity more unsure like us?!

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,243
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't agree in some points with you, Roman Empire lasted in one form or the other, precisely due to religions. In the West due to Catholicism and it created the base for the western development . In the East it was the Ottoman Empire whose rulers till 1699 were titled Roman Emperors and they were de facto and de jure . Holy Roman emperors were not due to relinquishing those rights 478 ( by the pope and Augustul Romul).
The real destroyer of the natural order was Protestantism, it created chimera concept like egatelorism. In other words, it was esoteric Cult, esoteric cults are diametrically opposite of the set and codified belief. In there liyes a rabbit hole. All history of those ideas have suspicious origins, motivation etc . It is has always been closely associated with the " progres" or ' reason " and leads to the various types of superstitions and Atheism. Open faze lasts 230 years and we have come to the full circle. Now the people of " reason, egality, fraternity and liberty " stop believing that such thing as women is a tangible fact and they persecute " fanatics " who believe otherwise. Considering the nature of the things , it is not surprising. Powers to be always need lumpen proletariat.
Oh by the way The Emperor Julius Apostate , the last pagan Roman Emperor was a devout pagan in the classical sense .
Also one of the problems is so called modern Atheism, the old one knew if there is no God there is no much point in this world. But the new one , though admitting ,that the only true purposes are survival and multiplication gives itself pseudo moral and religious qualities. In other words, they want to be gods

Oh , one thing confuses me , why an amoeba which has the perfect survival and reproductional skill decided to evolve to something infinity more unsure like us?!
What you say doesn't contradict what I say. This new-age quasi-religion can infect social life to an immeasurable extent while keeping up the aesthetics. I'm talking about "The Turkish Republic will probably continue with its flag and symbols but Turkish nation will die" kind of stuff.

Just look at America. Does it remotely resemble 1950's USA? Ideology changed, religion changed, culture changed, way of life changed, economic sysstem changed, political system changed, media changed and some of those things went horribly wrong (by a regular 1950s american's standards). Hell even people changed with all the crazy demographics stuff.

This is probably what we'll have. While we patriots lose ourselves in the day-to-day politics of who did what, our country will fundamentally change into a monstrosity. All we consider sacred will be trampled upon and insulted. Our people will not marry and make babies because culture and economy is in a horrible state, our elderly will be beaten and mistreated in nursing homes mainly by immigrant non-Turks, rate of drug use will skyrocket and our youth will be alienated from their heritage by cheap entertainment and degenerate pursuit of hedonism, marketed by everything ad everyone they hear.

There is no happy ending to this timeline. There is only an eternity of dysgenic carnage and laughter of thirsting globalist billionaires. Unles we organize and do stuff but that's illegal so you totally shouldn't do it.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What you say doesn't contradict what I say. This new-age quasi-religion can infect social life to an immeasurable extent while keeping up the aesthetics. I'm talking about "The Turkish Republic will probably continue with its flag and symbols but Turkish nation will die" kind of stuff.

Just look at America. Does it remotely resemble 1950's USA? Ideology changed, religion changed, culture changed, way of life changed, economic sysstem changed, political system changed, media changed and some of those things went horribly wrong (by a regular 1950s american's standards). Hell even people changed with all the crazy demographics stuff.

This is probably what we'll have. While we patriots lose ourselves in the day-to-day politics of who did what, our country will fundamentally change into a monstrosity. All we consider sacred will be trampled upon and insulted. Our people will not marry and make babies because culture and economy is in a horrible state, our elderly will be beaten and mistreated in nursing homes mainly by immigrant non-Turks, rate of drug use will skyrocket and our youth will be alienated from their heritage by cheap entertainment and degenerate pursuit of hedonism, marketed by everything ad everyone they hear.

There is no happy ending to this timeline. There is only an eternity of dysgenic carnage and laughter of thirsting globalist billionaires. Unles we organize and do stuff but that's illegal so you totally shouldn't do it.
Right on. If this post had a forehead I'd kiss it.
What we need is a cultural revolution rehabilitation. Something all-encompassing to rid this filth from our system.

Last edited:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
A master mind like Erdo, or maybe H.Fidan, has the idea to allowed a party within on our parliament, which are connected to a terror organisation like pkk. Dont think like a typical Turk. Try to think like a cheest player. Try to find out what I am thinking of.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Totally agree , only one thing , we got to fight. People who have fought for the centuries against odds will fight. It is simply the nature of Turks and small mountain people. History shows that this kind with such principles always has won.
Dear Sir it not in our nature to let go. In unlikely case that they win , it will be a huge price. Above all , don't let your spirit to vane .

Avanti

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Here is the terrorist Mehmet Zeki Ilmin who cowardly martyred our village guard Mustafa Erdem in Cizre. He was caught in Mersin and belonged to a "youth wing" of the pkk (yps)
20230615_104046.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom