Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kuvay-i milliye was a irregular militia and Army of the grand assembly was also a irregular army they were not affilated with ottomans nor they called themself ottomans.

Army of the grand assembly also fought kuvay-i inzibatiye who attacked and killed Turkmen irregulars who didn't wanted to live under greeks or british.

Who turned that militia and guerilla force into an army?

Former Ottoman officers of course.

Turkish armed forces are the successor to the Ottoman Army.

Turkish airforce and the Turkish navy all have their founding years like 1911 for the airforce, navy dates back to 1081 when the Seljuks built their very own navy while the Jandarma dates back to the 1800s.

Turkish armed forces once celebrated their 600 year anniversary until they pushed it back to 209 BCE or BC.

Alliea have failed to disarm the Ottoman army because the Ottoman retreated from the Middle East with their army intact while Ottoman Empire surrendered the Ottomans were still fighting in the Caucasus until they withdrew.

Only Istanbul surrendered. Due to this surrender many former Ottoman officers left the occupation and join the resistance.

They also formed their own government the Ankara government.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah bro army of the grand assembly was ottoman army (None of them called were affilated to ottoman goverment) Most of the pashas resigned and joined Ataturks side LOL Can't expect less from a person who hates Ataturk and praises abdulhamid an armenoid and vahdettin a coward. I'll Insult those who left Turks to die your precious vahdettin married to his 6th wife while Turks were fighting against the greeks.

Our independance war was not against the Ottoman Empire like some people think it was more like a civil war. Because the istanbul government surrendered and signed the treaty of sevres.

The ankara government was formed to fight the partitioning of our lands.

Ankara government once made a speech that they were the continuation of the Ottomans not the Istanbul government aka Sultan.

In other words we are actually the successor to the Ottomans just like how the Ottomans were the successors to the Seljuks while the Seljuks were the sucessors to the Oghuz Yagbu state, Ghaznavids and the Karakhanid State.

M

Manomed

Our independance war was not against the Ottoman Empire like some people think it was more like a civil war. Because the istanbul government surrendered and signed the treaty of sevres.

The ankara government was formed to fight the partitioning of our lands.

Ankara government once made a speech that they were the continuation of the Ottomans not the Istanbul government aka Sultan.

In other words we are actually the successor to the Ottomans just like how the Ottomans were the successors to the Seljuks while the Seljuks were the sucessors to the Oghuz Yagbu state, Ghaznavids and the Karakhanid State.
so what :D? Should we talk good about those who founded kuvayi inzibatiye who tried to disarm militias those who run away from the country?

Successor might be but those pashas resigned and joined the army of the grand assembly thus they were not ottomans.

Wake up Turk monarchs who belittled you are gone now their succesors devshirmes are belittleing you are you going to stand up or not?

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wake up Turk monarchs who belittled you are gone now their succesors devshirmes are belittleing you are you going to stand up or not?

There is not one Frenchmen on this planet who whates Napoleon and the French Empire. In Japan they still adore their Imperial Army and Imperial Navy from WWII.

There are millions of Germans worshipping Hitler (in some townships he is still honourable citizen). Only leftists in Spain hate Franco, and in Argentina they still dream of Peron. Even Benedict Arnold has fans in the USA, like Guy Fawkes has in the UK and Balthasar Gerards in the Netherlands.

But kemalistic sadomasochism perpetrated in our education system forces you to hate your Ottoman and Seljuk forefathers. In 20 years of reign the incompetent AKP couldnt change that. So every time if someone calls Erdogan a 'dictator' i laugh my hairy ass off.

M

Manomed

There is not one Frenchmen on this planet who whates Napoleon and the French Empire. In Japan they still adore their Imperial Army and Imperial Navy from WWII.

There are millions of Germans worshipping Hitler (in some townships he is still honourable citizen). Only leftists in Spain hate Franco, and in Argentina they still dream of Peron. Even Benedict Arnold has fans in the USA, like Guy Fawkes has in the UK and Balthasar Gerards in the Netherlands.

But kemalistic sadomasochism perpetrated in our education system forces you to hate your Ottoman and Seljuk forefathers. In 20 years of reign the incompetent AKP couldnt change that. So every time if someone calls Erdogan a 'dictator' i laugh my hairy ass off.
You are a zaza who called me an illiterate Turk who are you to say that I hate Seljuks? Who are you to say I hate entire ottoman khagans?

My forefathers brought here by those illiterate Turkmens you bellittleing.

We only hate those who left us to die I have no problem with entirety Ottomans.

I won't forget that you called me an illiterate Turk just like those devshirmes of the ottoman era.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,946
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are a zaza who called me an illiterate Turk who are you to say that I hate Seljuks? Who are you to say I hate entire ottoman khagans?

My forefathers brought here by those illiterate Turkmens you bellittleing.

We only hate those who left us to die I have no problem with entirety Ottomans.

I won't forget that you called me an illiterate Turk just like those devshirmes of the ottoman era.

Nothing wrong with devshirmes. We used non Turks and used them against non Turks while brainwashing them to serve us.

Devhsirme collapsed because too many were getting recruited then you had Muslim families bribing their sons to be part of the devshirme system.

Devshirme collapsed due to corruption also not brainwashing them enough to forget where they come from.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,730
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So the CHP and IYI are telling lies then about Erdogan?

Only if you know geopolitics, you know that history is repeating itselves and than you can see that Legends are coming back with Putin (Soviet Union), Xi Jingping (Tang Dynasty), Macron (Napoleonic Empire) and Erdogan (Ottoman Empire).

It's written in the skies. Bad news for all religion-haters. You cant stop the wheel.
Yours is an epitome of delusion. One wonders how many brain cells you had to muster to compose that second sentence.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom