Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

S

Sinan

This is not peaceful way of solution. The only way is to respect to democratic elections result and then walk all together for the common national targets.
I'm not saying other wise. We will either have a snap election or will suffer 2 years more.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And sun is purple + pigs fly. That would be a fact compared to what you say.

Funny how you complain about users insulting when you do the same.

By the way the Rebels would have got steamrolled if it wasnt for Turkey. Not to mention in 2013 they came close to striking the blow against assad until the ypg and isis appeared.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Same ones turns blind eye to complete infiltration of American Assets within opposition.Trying to dismiss this reality as hoax and ready to allow Gladio/Gulenists infiltrate state once again.
AKP is the brain child of gülenists not someone else, and they are the ones who will be tried for treason on homeland once they loose the power, justice will be brought back once the corrupt cocaine smuggler AKP is gone.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,995
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
AKP is the brain child of gülenists not someone else, and they are the ones who will be tried for treason on homeland once they loose the power, justice will be brought back once the corrupt cocaine smuggler AKP is gone.

It was for good reason that FETO put their entire weight behind AK party. That wasnt by chance, that wasnt a mistake. If AK party was genuinely for Turkey and her interests, not only would FETO never of supported AK party but they would have done everything to destroy AK party or at least to make sure they never come to power.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It was for good reason that FETO put their entire weight behind AK party. That wasnt by chance, that wasnt a mistake. If AK party was genuinely for Turkey and her interests, not only would FETO never of supported AK party but they would have done everything to destroy AK party or at least to make sure they never come to power.
Hm.... the more I read the more Iam confused
If FETO supports AKP, then why did they plot a coup in the first place

I have some turkish friends that say that FETO is starting to put their weights behind the CHP; is that true?

S

Sinan

Same ones turns blind eye to complete infiltration of American Assets within opposition.Trying to dismiss this reality as hoax and ready to allow Gladio/Gulenists infiltrate state once again.
I heard they also eat children at nights, so scary.

S

Sinan

Funny how you complain about users insulting when you do the same.

By the way the Rebels would have got steamrolled if it wasnt for Turkey. Not to mention in 2013 they came close to striking the blow against assad until the ypg and isis appeared.
I didn't insult anyone here. Just pointing out that, what you say is simply not true and just some fantasy that have nothing to do with reality.

S

Sinan

I have some turkish friends that say that FETO is starting to put their weights behind the CHP; is that true?
That's not some Turkish friends, it 's the AKP supporters, usual lies.

Just a few weeks ago, our beloved interior minister said that all of the opposition parties supporting Fetö and PKK. Also all of the oppostion media are supporting PKK + FETÖ. Infact it was vice versa for years and still is.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I have never come across a nation working so much against itself as the Turks. Imagine if you for one sec could put the differences aside and work together. AKP this CHP that.. come on... nothing is black and white.. both might have different views but they surely have Turkey's wellbeing as their first priority.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,995
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Supported, they played a critical hand in bringing AK party to power. Played a critical role in attacking the Turkish military and arresting and jailing Turkish loyalists. Both worked hand in hand to free the PKK and push for a Kurdistan within Turkey.

The exact reason they fell out with each other is not certain, but crooks, cheats and criminals always end up cheating each other and falling out. Corrupt men are never moral loyalists.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I have never come across a nation working so much against itself as the Turks. Imagine if you for one sec could put the differences aside and work together. AKP this CHP that.. come on... nothing is black and white.. both might have different views but they surely have Turkey's wellbeing as their first priority.
The problem is that CHP's supporters are too blind by their hatred for the AKP; that they themselves dont see their own party's faults
On the other hand, AKP's supporters are also blinded by their party's leader that they cant see their own party's faults
So they start to lash out at each other while just having one goal in mind..... the chair of the presidency! And surprisingly both will do anything they can to get that chair even if it meant selling their soul to the devil (metaphor) or removing their national degnity and identity

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could be but the other reason I think it is SAA is the double tap. It was accurate fire on the same position, then a second strike as rescuers were arriving. I don't think the YPG have this capability. This is something Russia/SAA do a lot as well. As for why, probably to damage relations between USA and Turkey further.

One can hope
YPG is better armed and equipped than SAA. In fact, what you said is one of the proofs that the YPG did that.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,738
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

In China to be in the armed forces means you must be an ateist. Or at least not of a religion that can be used against the country, which means Muslim, Christian etc..

I know this because I travelled around mainland China in 2007 and visited a friends relatives in Kunming region (bordering Burma) where the father (an officer in the PLA) was not a muslim (he was eating pork, alcohol etc. etc.), but his parents were, but he knew what I could eat and not, so he prepared the food accordingly. His choice of a career in the military or life meant he had to abandon religion. Also they were allowed to have more than 1 child because of his career choice (their Daughter was studying in Quandong University).

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,995
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The problem is that CHP's supporters are too blind by their hatred for the AKP; that they themselves dont see their own party's faults
On the other hand, AKP's supporters are also blinded by their party's leader that they cant see their own party's faults
So they start to lash out at each other while just having one goal in mind..... the chair of the presidency! And surprisingly both will do anything they can to get that chair even if it meant selling their soul to the devil (metaphor) or removing their national degnity and identity

I think the problem is the political islamists today and historically have been the biggest traitors of the Turkish people and Muslims in general. Just think FETO a CIA proxy that is used to take over the apparatus of state and thus that states interests are then guided by the USA, presents itself as an Islamic movement. When not only is not Islamic it is entirely against the Muslim world in its agenda.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

That was not the case until 2013. After 2013, journalists get arrested (150 in jail now, Turkey is no:1 in the world). Erdogan begin not obeying laws, hundreds of AKP lawyers become judges over a night, some of the media closed, some got bought by Erdogans friends, they even begin to arrest twitter users whom opposed themselves, nowadays AKP is attacking twiitch users, opposition figures begin to being assaulted, journalists begin to being assaulted. Mafia is out and threating opposition with the death.

It's not like AKP vs CHP as some users try to define, it is the regime vs Turkish citizens. There are regime supporters here, who lie 7/24 because obviously they benefit from this mafia regime or their relatives benefit. I have not come across a sane Turkish citizen who are supporting AKP nowadays.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom