Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Assad regime is losing daara block by block.

Seriously man i really curse the day we did that ceasefire with Russia when we had the perfect chance to cripple assad regimes army.

Assad army are just a bunch of rabble supported as a proxy by the Russians and Iranians. They have always been poor fighters.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest, most of the remaining "good forces"(relatively good) are stationed in the north against Idlib so this is to be expected.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest, most of the remaining "good forces"(relatively good) are stationed in the north against Idlib so this is to be expected.

Assad has to send troops to quell Daara.

Biggest problem of the daara uprising that its too decentralised and they dont have the numbers and materiel to keep it going.

I hope this distraction pins them down as the Assad regime cant ignore this uprising.

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
One source has been emitting continuously since at least May. Tb-2s have LOS communication system broadcasting in C band. There is a possibility that it is the TB2 relay. It can also be electronic warfare systems such as Koral and Redet.

1627575352578.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,475
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The situation in Daraa area is tense. According to information from hours ago 20+ regime militia were killed, 100+ captured alive, 2 tanks captured, heavy weapons including anti-tank weapons and multiple technicals were captured. Regime forces are giving heavy casualties and the opposition forces took very important areas including Jabar border crossing with Jordan which was lastly under opposition control 3 years ago. According to sources the opposition took control over 20+ control points and 11+ villages (the information is 20 and 11 but I am putting "+" as the information is many hours old and it is likely the number to be higher).

The mosques in Idlib and Operation Euphrates Shield areas are showing support to Daraa opposition from their speakers. One of the highly regarded clerics to HTS Abdul Razzaq Al-Mahdi called for all the groups to unite and announce Jihad for Daraa. It is possible for the Fath Al-Mubeen Operation Room to open a new front in Idlib or Latakia as it is said HTS Julani is thinking about it and another possibility is Azm Operation Room of the SNA to open front at Tal Rifat simultaneously with that.

The situation in Daraa is serious and there is no Russian air support. The operation is conducted by SAA's 4th Division led by Maher Assad and Shia paramilitary extremist groups. Both these are suffering heavy casualties. If Russia is not supporting a move on Daraa this means that SAA can be overstretched and new opportunities are rising for the factions in Idlib. The factions managed to rearm, work on their tactics and organization so this time it will be a different story if there is opposition push from Idlib. It will also be interesting where will TSK stand at all that and are we going to see a push on Tal Rifat.

Blank1

Reactions
The situation in Daraa area is tense. According to information from hours ago 20+ regime militia were killed, 100+ captured alive, 2 tanks captured, heavy weapons including anti-tank weapons and multiple technicals were captured. Regime forces are giving heavy casualties and the opposition forces took very important areas including Jabar border crossing with Jordan which was lastly under opposition control 3 years ago. According to sources the opposition took control over 20+ control points and 11+ villages (the information is 20 and 11 but I am putting "+" as the information is many hours old and it is likely the number to be higher).

The mosques in Idlib and Operation Euphrates Shield areas are showing support to Daraa opposition from their speakers. One of the highly regarded clerics to HTS Abdul Razzaq Al-Mahdi called for all the groups to unite and announce Jihad for Daraa. It is possible for the Fath Al-Mubeen Operation Room to open a new front in Idlib or Latakia as it is said HTS Julani is thinking about it and another possibility is Azm Operation Room of the SNA to open front at Tal Rifat simultaneously with that.

The situation in Daraa is serious and there is no Russian air support. The operation is conducted by SAA's 4th Division led by Maher Assad and Shia paramilitary extremist groups. Both these are suffering heavy casualties. If Russia is not supporting a move on Daraa this means that SAA can be overstretched and new opportunities are rising for the factions in Idlib. The factions managed to rearm, work on their tactics and organization so this time it will be a different story if there is opposition push from Idlib. It will also be interesting where will TSK stand at all that and are we going to see a push on Tal Rifat.

Ahem! will TB2 participate ?
This regime killed our men and supporting anti Turkey elements and enjoying peace with YPG, some thing must be done.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
another possibility is Azm Operation Room of the SNA to open front at Tal Rifat simultaneously with that.

I doubt this will happen. Only with approval from Turkey. I can see HTS doing something on their own, but not SNA.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,054
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ahem! will TB2 participate ?
This regime killed our men and supporting anti Turkey elements and enjoying peace with YPG, some thing must be done.

How do you get the drones to the South of Syria? Or do you mean Turkey should launch an offensive against the Syrian government? With who? Where?

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Hmm, this might be serious. I like SNHR, they are honest enough that they hammer everyone that has done bad in Syria as opposed to some other groups.

That being said, I doubt YPG would've been able to do this without US approval to some degree.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How do you get the drones to the South of Syria? Or do you mean Turkey should launch an offensive against the Syrian government? With who? Where?
Technically we can but I don't think it is in the realm of the possibility. We can use other UAVs, Navy warships (stationed in the international waters), or Peace Eagle as relays(signal repeaters) to operate TB2s.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,738
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

As I see MHP Bahceli statement is just a show. If they really meant it they would work on a law preventing syrians from returning from their Bayram visit to Syria. A political majority in TBMM would make sure AKP would start

Ffs EU countries are trying to throw refugees back in far less reason.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,054
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Technically we can but I don't think it is in the realm of the possibility. We can use other UAVs, Navy warships (stationed in the international waters), or Peace Eagle as relays(signal repeaters) to operate TB2s.

Theoretically maybe, but Russia. And also we're not going to declare war on the Syrian government.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,738
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Also it seems Assad is attacking targets south of M4. As I recall it the last ceasefire zone resulted in TSK withdrawing so M4 became the new border of sorts. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

1627886484000.png

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom