CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,957
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Refugees are taking over in some provinces for example Hatay, Urfa, Kilis, Gaziantep even in Adana and Osmaniye.

After one or two decades they will demand for rights, they will create a political wing and if Syrian nationalism ideas start growing maybe demand for referndum or even start an armed conflict. But shortsighted or ignorant people will not see this nor speak about this problems.

This threat is real and more likely than other countries invading Turkey, but people rather discuss about possible US or Russian invasion. *facepalm*

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,054
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kurds wherever they go they engage in ethnic cleansing.

Remember this if they win in eastern Turkey they will wipe out the non kurdish inhabitants.

Kurds are not Kurds and the PKK does not represent all of them. One day you will be able to comprehend in your little corner in Australia. People that actually live in Turkey or have lived know that. Kurds are part of the Turkish society and people like you a part of the reason for this ever increasing polarization.

One of the first things the PKK did, back when they are founded was terrorizing villages that were not Kurdish, i.e. Assyrians, Arabs and other ethnicities. But look at cities such as Gaziantep, Urfa and whatelse where their influence is lower and people are coexisting. So its not the Kurds, its the PKK.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Refugees are taking over in some provinces for example Hatay, Urfa, Kilis, Gaziantep even in Adana and Osmaniye.

After one or two decades they will demand for rights, they will create a political wing and if Syrian nationalism ideas start growing maybe demand for referndum or even start a armed conflict. But shortsighted or ignorant people will not see this nor speak about this problems.

The influx of millions of separatist minded Kurdish refuges over the decades has been a disaster for Turkey. These refugees for the most part had already taken a separatist approach in the neighbouring nations of syria, iraq and iran. By accepting them into Turkey, Turkey imported a big problem. Today they scream oppression in nation where they experience none.

Its very likely the Syrians in the future will present the same problem. I have already seen in Turkey how they don't integrate and make no attempts to integrate. I remember in Istanbul speaking to one in broken english who had been in Turkey for 8 years, he didnt even learn a word of Turkish.

If you enter Fatih district everything is in Arabic, no one speaks Turkish and none of them even fly the Turkish flag. The arrogance from these people who fled war like cowards is mind boggling.

A

Akhtar

Turkey has taken literally taken millions of Kurdish refugees over the decades. Even today Turkey is the worlds largest nation for middle eastern refugees. Actually i think maybe the largest refugee nation on earth.

Kurds have a regional reputation for taking up arms from a foreign enemy and then using them domestically, when the state moves against it they scream oppression. Your people do this in every country you exist in despite originating as no more then a traveller community from southern Iran. A people who have no historically statehood whatsoever.

Turks are not buying it anymore. Either you obey the laws of the land or you suffer the legal consequences. Its that simple.

This isn't true and I'm not Kurdish.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kurds are not Kurds and the PKK does not represent all of them. One day you will be able to comprehend in your little corner in Australia. People that actually live in Turkey or have lived know that. Kurds are part of the Turkish society and people like you a part of the reason for this ever increasing polarization.

One of the first things the PKK did, back when they are founded was terrorizing villages that were not Kurdish, i.e. Assyrians, Arabs and other ethnicities. But look at cities such as Gaziantep, Urfa and whatelse where their influence is lower and people are coexisting. So its not the Kurds, its the PKK.

I saw a article of how a turkmen fights for pkk and how leftist turks joined the ypg.

Honestly im going to leave race and ethnicity out of this. Traitors like these will always be dealt with before the enemies.

Dont forget the turks who volunteered for isis and al qaeda. For me they are not Turks anymore.

We have Turks who turn against their nation. What about the Kurds who serve the Turkish nation with distinction well I respect them a lot.

My position has always been pragmatic neither do I believe in racial superiority bullcrap I dont see Arabs, Kurds or whatever race as inferior like the dumbass nazis and white supremacists.

why do i have a beef with Kurds because its political due to their separatism how they want to take a chunk out of Turkey.

A

Akhtar

Kurds wherever they go they engage in ethnic cleansing.

Remember this if they win in eastern Turkey they will wipe out the non kurdish inhabitants.
There's at least two Turkmen militant groups under the SDF too, so this isn't true either. If we are going to argue over this, please restrict to facts rather than sensational racism.

A

Akhtar

Then you must educate yourself and stop spreading leftist nonsense. Otherwise you come across as a propagandist. I know many iranian shias and her proxy sluts love to spread anti-Turk lies.

It reminds me of iranian shias who go out of their way to lie and tell the Azeri people they are Iranian not Turkic, but when the war came they sent weapons to Armenia.

Dirty games, games not befitting of the Turk.
Okay, no leftist nonsense. It means I'm a Kurd shilling for PKK. Got it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There's at least two Turkmen militant groups under the SDF too, so this isn't true either. If we are going to argue over this, please restrict to facts rather than sensational racism.

They are not Turks to me but traitors who deserve a TB2.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

The SDF is the YPG communist terrorist organisation. You must stop being an apologist for terrorists who have worked to depopulate and ethnically cleanse the region.

Your cries of racism will not work here.

Your coming across as a pkk apologist.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I saw a article of how a turkmen fights for pkk and how leftist turks joined the ypg.

Honestly im going to leave race and ethnicity out of this. Traitors like these will always be dealt with before the enemies.

Dont forget the turks who volunteered for isis and al qaeda. For me they are not Turks anymore.

We have Turks who turn against their nation. What about the Kurds who serve the Turkish nation with distinction well I respect them a lot.

My position has always been pragmatic neither do I believe in racial superiority bullcrap I dont see Arabs, Kurds or whatever race as inferior like the dumbass nazis and white supremacists.

why do i have a beef with Kurds because its political due to their separatism how they want to take a chunk out of Turkey.

Many people are trapped in the syrian situation. Its not uncommon for Arabs to join the SDF because they need to earn to feed themselves. However the extreme leftist/communist ideology is a cancer of the mind.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Many people are trapped in the syrian situation. Its not uncommon for Araps to join the SDF because they need to earn to feed themselves. However the extreme leftist/communist ideology is a cancer of the mind.

Sdf is now becoming more of a clan based mafia state with mazlum abdi as the head.

But leftists still support commie terrorists like shining path and farc because of muh revolution. That why these vegan commies will still support rajova project.

Commies in Turkey wave flags of stalin and mao while chomping on a big mac.

Commies have no leg to stand on. In Australia we have the same issue commies want to declare revolution and how communism is so great when a lot of refugees in the past that have come to australia came from communist countries.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

And we should ask ourselves who is really behind the PKK. Because when i look at it the PKK its really an american, european, russian and Israeli project.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,742
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stay on topic and stop with the insults and racism.

The refugee issue is made worse by government but that’s an internal political issue atm.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The way i see it, the PKK is foreign owned and controlled, it operates domestically but its head is in far away nations. Turkey doesn't have the means to go for the head, she only has the means to push the conflict to her borders.

This means in the short to mid term the best option for Turkey is to do her best and expand the land she controls in the region. The further she pushes out the further she takes the problem away from her core.

Maybe a hundred years from now Turkey will be big enough and strong enough to deal with the heads of the snake.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,328
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unconfirmed reports on twitter say that iraqi PMU (hashd al shaabi) has been sent to sinjar to protect pkk

This is iran doing, snake of the middle east. If we cut the North of Iraq they will be cut from Syria. We have to clean the north side.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
This is iran doing, snake of the middle east. If we cut the North of Iraq they will be cut from Syria. We have to clean the north side.

1613507497517.jpeg

It was AK party that kept bending over to help iran too.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom