Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is forbidden to do polls during the election period. Gezici also did it, and there is an investigation about that. In the last day of election and election a lot of disgusting things happened here. It could be a controversial election.

As of 18:32

View attachment 4445
Thanks for the info Cypro can you link your source as well so we can watch it. Thanks.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Screenshot_2020-10-18 KKTC Yüksek Seçim Kurulu.png

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
It will be controversial for both sides, probably will end like 51% to 49%.. This is clear sign of polarization and yes we saw a lot of disgusting things today. Damage and seeds of hatred will remain. But whoever wins will (have to) repair relations with Turkey.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It will be controversial for both sides, probably will end like 51% to 49%.. This is clear sign of polarization and yes we saw a lot disgusting things today. Damage and seeds of hatred will remain. But whoever wins will (have to) repair relations with Turkey.
And Turkey will have to repair its relations with Cyprus as well.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,016
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Tatar is now ahead by 3000 votes...

It was neck and neck before. My bet is that he will win.

Last edited:

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Tatar won, more corruption is on the way fanboys can relax now.. congratz to AKP and haterz :) Whoever wins is my president anyway, nothing changes for me, parliment is more important.

Last edited:

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,016
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
As a Turkish Cypriot who dislikes AKP, I can say that I'm happy that Tatar won.

Akinci was practically in bed with the enemy. My only wish is that AKP keeps its nose out of TRNC's internal affairs and stops pumping refugees into there. AKP's interference is what gave Akinci a chance in the first place. TRNC residents are very patriotic, but AKP's interference is what pushed them away.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
''Ersin Tatar, the right wing Turkish nationalist has defeated current President Mustafa Akinci in Northern Cyprus elections.''

May it be with khair for my Cypriot friends 🤭

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe this. TR-AZ-KT a trio that can support one another. Unconditionally.

I’m still holding my breath on NK, but once we’ve liberated that area we’ll se a deeper cooperation between TR and AZ. Securing and developing the land will take priority. But once it’s been secured I believe Azerbaycan will recognize KKTC. Investments and development will happen.

Timing date and such has a significant value though so perhaps in 2023

KT will have their sovereign nation!

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I believe this. TR-AZ-KT a trio that can support one another. Unconditionally.

I’m still holding my breath on NK, but once we’ve liberated that area we’ll se a deeper cooperation between TR and AZ. Securing and developing the land will take priority. But once it’s been secured I believe Azerbaycan will recognize KKTC. Investments and development will happen.

Timing date and such has a significant value though so perhaps in 2023

KT will have their sovereign nation!
That is correct.. In his interview with Cuneyt Ozdemir, Akıncı told that AZ can't recognize TRNC because of NK.. I am waiting for that day. I hope they liberate all.

D

dBSPL

Hah, some crypto Greks are crying on social media. They're crying even on TV. Watch Genç TV f.e...

Mağusa and Iskele people showed a difference and again shaped the future of the Cyprus... Trivia, Iskele district will be host to the Turkish naval base.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom