Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus News & Update

N

Null/Void

I think Akinci is gonna win in tight race Turkey is basically making the same mistake Russia is doing with neighbors and frozen conflict states(Belarus,Donbass,South Ossetia and Abkhazia) in its areas people can be grateful for support from "mother country" but when mother country starts treating you as a mere tool for regional geo politics and trying to annex you slowly big problem part of the reason it seems the Turkish Cypriots are more polarized over Mainland Turkish support these days

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Akıncı wins, the TRNC will become a Greek mandate. Racist Greeks have only one truth and that is the fact that "Cyprus must be Helen". It is the 30 thousand Turkish soldiers in the TRNC that scare them and prevent them from taking action.

What will happen to all our 1974 KIBRIS martyrs and veterans?

Will Akinci get in front of cameras and apologize to their families for selling out the Turkish cause?
There is no power in the World who can throw Turkey from Cyprus. Put this in your minds. This election is meaningless in that regard. If Akıncı wins he has to work with Turkey and accomodate Turkish National Interest. Dont worry about Akıncı. Worry about our own politicians.

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Catalans are from Spain,
Corsicans from France,
Irish from England,
Scots from England,
Uyghurs, Tibetans, Mongols, Manchurians, Hong Kong people from China,

While fighting for years to break up, gain their independence, live their own culture, speak their own language and govern themselves, they were crushed while their blood was shed, why some of the people of TRNC do not want this, why they use the slogans of the Greeks instead of freedom, why ...

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,408
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no power in the World who can throw Turkey from Cyprus. Put this in your minds. This election is meaningless in that regard. If Akıncı wins he has to work with Turkey and accomodate Turkish National Interest. Dont worry about Akıncı. Worry about our own politicians.

If akinci wins and he ask to leave you would leave unless you don't want to get an ambargo. If that idiot wins he will do that...

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If akinci wins and he ask to leave you would leave unless you don't want to get an ambargo. If that idiot wins he will do that...
Turkish soldiers will stay there until we say otherwise. Akıncı knows it too. Status quo remains the same.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,408
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish soldiers will stay there until we say otherwise. Akıncı knows it too. Status quo remains the same.

No EU and USA will pressure us out believe me, we will not able save our ass. What kind reason do you have to stay if the owner of that house ask you to leave?

Some part of Kibris have culturel problem, to much Greecized....

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No EU and USA will pressure us out believe me, we will not able save our ass. What kind reason do you have to stay if the owner of that house ask you to leave?

Some part of Kibris have culturel problem, to much Greecized....
The problem is not Greek identity problem is financial. People are in bad situation and in embargo for ever. And Erdoğan pushed them away even further. EU didnt get them. We neglected them. Its our fault. Also EU or US has no leverage over Turkey. They didnt in 1974 still dont now. EU and USA will mend things up with Turkey in coming months. you will see.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
More maps also revealed recently you should take a look at these

1602959300023.png

Yes we will give all the land to greeks and move in holiday & clubs resort ayia napa like Taner Tolga

1602959503503.png

1602959315135.png

Attachments

• 1602959528531.png
    1602959528531.png
    963.5 KB · Views: 79

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Famagusta was a Split city just like Lefkoşa. We took both Greek side and Turkish Side. Greek side is called Varosha (Maraş).. Those Greeks protest everyear and demand their Famagusta be return.. Gazi Mağusa you know is a Turkish Land nobody is giving any land mate.. Maraş is a bargain chip in exchange for recognition. Stop spamming lies everywhere

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akinci's "Turkey is threatening me," Is that accusation, saying that provide evidence of financial ties to the revelations after the fact itself?
Screenshot_2020-10-17 18_133 jpeg (JPEG resmi, 1000 × 1306 piksel).png

Screenshot_2020-10-17 17_185 jpg (JPEG resmi, 1000 × 1378 piksel).png

Last edited:

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Famagusta was a Split city just like Lefkoşa. We took both Greek side and Turkish Side. Greek side is called Varosha (Maraş).. Those Greeks protest everyear and demand their Famagusta be return.. Gazi Mağusa you know is a Turkish Land nobody is giving any land mate.. Maraş is a bargain chip in exchange for recognition. Stop spamming lies everywhere
Don't answer me again. Because I do not accept you as an interlocutor. I asked a question in Turkey and TRNC people Raiders' Did he lie to the claim that the map unaware that secretly promised the Greeks? You couldn't answer. A raider Greek sympathizer could not explain this. Raiders Turkey to the TRNC people openly While there is no promise to the selection program carries out the contrast Turkey. You couldn't answer that. Because you still don't realize you've been deceived. So let go of the Akıncı troll and talk with concrete data. This is my last answer to you.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I want to give some information to our real brothers in Turkey. Not the annex fanboys. Many people like me vote Akıncı just because of this insults and ill mind. You are alienating Turkish Cypriots.
  • Akıncı will most probably win tomorrow (But a lot of pressure and intervention is going on so still opposite could happen)
  • Turkey and TRNC will suddenly fix all problems as always.
  • Nothing is going to change. Akıncı wants a strong TRNC not a corrupt puppet.
  • Akıncı is not enemy of Turkey neither his voters.
  • He will not give any TRNC Land to Greeks (No one can give 1 cm of land without referandum)
  • Turkish side NEVER offered a MAP in peace talks (Complete Lie)
  • He can't decide to have a federation or joining Greeks ( only people can do that)
  • Tatar is one of the most corrupt leader in N.Cyprus he wants to be Erdogan's man here.
  • Turkish Cypriots are more patriotic than you know, but they have an unique identity so they are not like you, respect differences.
  • 99% of Turkish Cypriots never allow or accept TSK to leave Cyprus.
  • 99% of Turkish Cypriots won't accept joining with Greeks without guaranteeing their security.
  • 99% of Turkish Cypriots will not accept becoming a district of adana,
  • If you kill their leader, 99% of Turkish Cypriots will become anti-Turkey. Another neighbour will be lost.
  • If you try to Annex, you will get sanctioned by whole world (worst than Kırım sanctions), you will lose Turkish Cypriot's support who are legal owners/partners of Cyprus. Turkey becomes an invader. NOW Turkey is a guarantor of her brothers and legally using every right including maritime boundaries and airspace. This is one of the most strategic point in the whole world
  • Turkish Cypriots have rights on resources of Cyprus, Greeks are trying to find excuses to not give our share but we have rights they accepted that... Only thing is whether solving it before peace or after peace. They have no intention to have a peace and trying to deplete all resources before any peace deal.
I never though I am going to be forced tho say these.. For annex fanboys who are causing a lot "nifak" in the both side. THIS is my motherland, my land. Not yours stop claiming it. Turkey suffered a lot because of Cyprus issue but also used it as a bargain chip and secured southern flank. We always been grateful but that does not mean you can annex my home. Around 500 Turkish Hero died in the 1974 peace operation. They are HERO's for us we have monuments and we thank them every day. All those "Gazi" and "Sehit" and their families received land from TRNC for their sacrifice. BUT Thousands of Turkish Cypriot died between 1955-1974.. 100s died in massacres. IF SOMEONE really got this land with blood. They are "Turkish Cypriots" real owners of the land. We have been living in this land for a long time and we will not give our grandfathers land to anybody stop dreaming. Nobody can take our land without fighting with us including annex boys. Turkey lost more troops in Syria than Cyprus, lost 1000s of troops due to terrorism. Would you going to say Syria is our Vatan we gave many sehits? Will world or arabs living there will let you to annex syria? Brainstorm..

We love our land, freedom, democracy, freedom of speech and secularism. We will not surrender to troll armies of AKP. Either you accept and respect or stay wherever you are (away). I have many friends in Turkey and they are my brothers but not AKP or annex fanboys. Even the mainlanders living here are disgusted with constant lies in Turkish media. ONLY SERVES DESTRUCTION of RELATIONS and promote hatred!

1602963819185.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom