Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey’s domestically-made COVID-19 vaccine Turkovac has received emergency use approval, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said Wednesday.

Koca was speaking at the production facility of the vaccine, as he said public hospitals would start using it approximately after 10 days.

The emergency authorization application for the domestically developed COVID-19 vaccine Turkovac has been submitted to the Turkish Medicines and Medical Devices Agency (TITCK) last month.

Experts say the results of trials are promising and the vaccine, in the form of a booster shot at least, helps increase antibodies.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Covid Vaccine developments in Turkey;
1638885355610.png

1638885384244.png

1638885329827.png

1638885338607.png

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm waiting for TUBITAK-ODTU-BILKENT VLP(Virus Like Particle) vaccine. It might get approval in Q1 2022. Phase 3 trials will start soon.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,734
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It is a remarkable achievement tbh
Only around 9 nations are able to develop their own domestic vaccines till date. Turkey being one of such nations prove how much Turkey has evolved in terms of education and ppl's level over the last few decades. I mean..... even France failed in its endeavour to develop domestic covid vaccine till date

If my memory serves me right, This is the first vaccine which Turkey has developed by own Turkish hands in the last 30 to 40 years (correct me if Iam wrong though as Iam not sure about this info)

What is even better is that Turkey still has 3 to 4 more vaccines that are still in trial phases which is even better

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Only around 9 nations are able to develop their own domestic vaccines till date. Turkey being one of such nations prove how much Turkey has evolved in terms of education and ppl's level over the last few decades. I mean..... even France failed in its endeavour to develop domestic covid vaccine till date

If my memory serves me right, This is the first vaccine which Turkey has developed by own Turkish hands in the last 30 to 40 years (correct me if Iam wrong though as Iam not sure about this info)

What is even better is that Turkey still has 3 to 4 more vaccines that are still in trial phases which is even better
exactly, regardless of upcoming critics about efficiency, production, time emerging etc., this is milestone and should be considered as firm foundation for any upcoming challenges in sphere population mass protection from various bio hazards threats.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey only requires an atmosphere in which people can reach their true potential.

A Turkish-German husband-and-wife team have emerged as frontrunners in the race to market a vaccine against coronavirus, which would be an extraordinary achievement.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,193
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's inactivated virus. There is no mRNA vaccine project in Turkey.

Seems like this university doesn't know that there is no mRNA vaccine development work in Turkey.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom