25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

L

LegionnairE

Took me a while but good read.

This motivated me to write an article of my own about how to defeat Turkey's Koral, TB2, ANKA-S trio. There are some high-tech and some relatively low-tech solutions for that the LNA. I think there were a couple of things they could have done to stop our advance despite electronic jamming.

But first where to publish such an article while remaining anonymous?

And more importantly, why publish it? As it would hurt the interests of my country.

Maybe some ideas are just better left in my head :)

L

LegionnairE

I think the most important message to get from this article is that UAVs are not invincible. Before the deployment of KORAL, TB2s were being shot down like flies.

Jamming of Pantsirs radars by KORAL allowed our UAVs to destroy them.

So TB2s in Poland and Ukraine will probably not be as successful without a comparable electronic warfare system. Enemy radars WILL detect them and they will get shot down by SAM batteries.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think the most important message to get from this article is that UAVs are not invincible. Before the deployment of KORAL, TB2s were being shot down like flies.

Jamming of Pantsirs radars by KORAL allowed our UAVs to destroy them.

So TB2s in Poland and Ukraine will probably not be as successful without a comparable electronic warfare system. Enemy radars WILL detect them and they will get shot down by SAM batteries.
I think Poland will know this, and our advertisers has informed our partners about that fact.

L

LegionnairE

I think Poland will know this, and our advertisers has informed our partners about that fact.
Poland is getting F35s and that plane has some great EW capabilities from what I gathered.

But I'm not sure about Ukraine, I'm ignorant about their EW capabilities. If they have any...

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Took me a while but good read.

This motivated me to write an article of my own about how to defeat Turkey's Koral, TB2, ANKA-S trio. There are some high-tech and some relatively low-tech solutions for that the LNA. I think there were a couple of things they could have done to stop our advance despite electronic jamming.

But first where to publish such an article while remaining anonymous?

And more importantly, why publish it? As it would hurt the interests of my country.

Maybe some ideas are just better left in my head :)
Write the piece and send it to Cabatli and if the mods. Perhaps they'll forward to people who're in the defence industry that can send it onwards.

Otherwise they could publish it for you :)

I for one would love to read it, but I'll leave in the hands of the mods :)

Top Bottom