Committed member
Egypt Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
I can use brutal language for this series,
It wasn't related to book whatsoever, they have ruined a good concept by targeting Gen Z and young people, the last season is messed up and more of a comedy.
i think the author didnt know how to go on with the series
but the idea is so new
no one has do such a thing imagining that the axis nations won the ww2

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Those are some old series, there's nothing McGyver can't do with a swiss army pocket knife.... :D
Well all those particularly the cartoons are what shaping my upbringing & world-view. I really miss the old days even the 1990s. People make better sense those days. Those were the times when men were still a men & the sheep were restless (unlike today)

Swiss Army knife is very versatile multitool for those who know how to use them. They have similar level of versatility as current days Android phone. The problem is most people who bought Swiss Army knife or Multitool without knowing how to use them. When venturing out into the wild I always carry Victorinox Outrider at the minimum, with Aitor Commando when in need of bigger blade, and blunt tip Cressi Borg when I need to go diving

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Others

Try watching this movie
based on true story,
Bukit Kepong (1981)
almost similar to "Siege of Alamo"
but Malaysia version.

25 police at police station
ambushed by 180 communist insurgents.

Full movie below:

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Anybody watched this movie? Pls watch this so you can help explaining to me about the selective time loop plot 😁

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Poland owes Andrzej Sapkowski a lifetime weekly payout for single-handedly making the entire country relevant in pop-culture. People literally only know the place for 3 things:

1) Winged Hussars.

2) Getting double-teamed by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union in WW2.

3) The Witcher series.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Witcher is cool book series, all ecranisations so far entire trash. Cheap, childish, careless approach.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Witcher is cool book series, all ecranisations so far entire trash. Cheap, childish, careless approach.
What don't you like about them, too much Hollywood-ization?

BTW I agree at least about the Netflix TV series, they bastardized it. Henry Cavill is a decent actor but a terrible choice for Geralt.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What don't you like about them, too much Hollywood-ization?

BTW I agree at least about the Netflix TV series, they bastardized it. Henry Cavill is a decent actor but a terrible choice for Geralt.
I do not get darky moment and constant irony and edge dance in terms of good and evil from geralt altough actor gave best from himself and he is best portraited character in comparation with others. Female chars are far worse presented then in book, it might be because motion and audio can not reflect and wake up feelings like written words but i have a feeling that they did not even try hard enough knowing that wider audince is not even fan based just gullible bunch who likes that kind of atmosfere, swords, witches, quests, etc,.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom