Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is great, but not as great as the Greek drone coming in July :D

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
1655401027977.png

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
113 14,786
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kizilelma again. Note how the texture of the wings & canards look different when compared to the rest of the fuselage.
View attachment 44975

Spotted a kink as well. Early flaperon ? :p
View attachment 44976
It looks like it has a blanket cover on it. The same cover that is around the nose and the canards extends over the fuselage and small part of the wings. It may have been done to hide something from the prying eyes of those NATO officials visiting Baykar.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,965
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Because it's a full scale model, not the prototype. View attachment 44978
Full scale model yet its wing geometry changed only a couple of months after its introduction. Unusual from a mock-up unless you're prepping it for shows. They're obviously using this thing for something. I do believe it will eventually evolve into a prototype.

Tsenal

Committed member
Reactions
1 714
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Full scale model yet its wing geometry changed only a couple of months after its introduction. Unusual from a mock-up unless you're prepping it for shows. They're obviously using this thing for something. I do believe it will eventually evolve into a prototype.
Full scale models are often used for aiding the design and development of an aircraft. They likely tried different wings for testing purposes.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,703
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't know where I should post this. I heard that the government/SSB/TAF will disclose around 100 small and big classified defense projects in the following months. 2023 will definitely be interesting. My source said a few of them are paradigm-changing projects. Currently, SSB manages over 750 defense projects.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 969
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't know where I should post this. I heard that the government/SSB/TAF will disclose around 100 small and big classified defense projects in the following months. 2023 will definitely be interesting. My source said a few of them are paradigm-changing projects. Currently, SSB manages over 750 defense projects.
I aslo read it in twiter accounts but until now no sources , Turkiye of course have some secret military programs but if are publiced wr dont know yet , And alot of those are in development as wr know some that can be secret :
1- TAI Steath drone bomber
2- Yildirim/ Bora 2/3/4 2000-4000 km range
3- Some ready active weapons that we know as in development as
- Gezgin cruise missile , Stm 500 submarine thay are ready .

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Personally, I'm rooting for some real science-fiction-style wunderwaffes.

Or, y'know, something that nobody else has even thought of yet.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I aslo read it in twiter accounts but until now no sources , Turkiye of course have some secret military programs but if are publiced wr dont know yet , And alot of those are in development as wr know some that can be secret :
1- TAI Steath drone bomber
2- Yildirim/ Bora 2/3/4 2000-4000 km range
3- Some ready active weapons that we know as in development as
- Gezgin cruise missile , Stm 500 submarine thay are ready .

Some ballistic missile strike on PPK HQs in Sweden wouldn't hurt. Imagine the paradigm change it would create. After the strike, Turkey activates article 4 against Sweden (because they are harboring terrorist) and bombs the s*** out of them with MIUS.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unmanned anti satellite spacecraft with laser gun. Sounds like sci-fi but it will be reality in 5-10 years.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,089
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Some ballistic missile strike on PPK HQs in Sweden wouldn't hurt. Imagine the paradigm change it would create. After the strike, Turkey activates article 4 against Sweden (because they are harboring terrorist) and bombs the s*** out of them with MIUS.

Are you losing your touch on reality recently?

Top Bottom