Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,586
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There will be many innovations on the data communication side of the next generation fighter jets. This is already a major headache for the US Air Force. Here is very good article about it:

Click here for the full article
just a foot note; As a part of stealth concept they use low probability of intercept (LPI) datalinks on the F-22 and the F-35 series, funy thing is until recently F35 and F 22 could not share data with each other but only with their kind. İt was a huge handicap. They are working on it. Now they can share data with each other via a third plane, in one experiment with an U 2S with communications gateway payload guess it was last year.

But you have a point they can and they are using Link 16 in some cases, when They use link 16 you have higher chances to spot and track the aircraft via those emissions. in Full stealth mode they only use The MADL and IFDL systems which are both designed to be low probability of intercept/low probability of detection (LPI/LPD) systems that enable F-35 and the F-22 to communicate with their kind while still remaining as stealthy as possible

As DARPA puts it Millimeter wave links provide physical security, but pose networking challenges!

message-editor%2F1619795549072-ifdl-madl.jpg

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,215
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anka-3 image is not a photorealistic rendering. It is like a pretty woman with no make up. You should use your imagination to see what she could look like with some make over.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,112
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I was giving these "leaks" the benefit of the doubt but now I am sure this is just an amateur fan render. There's an "Unreal Productions" watermark. One of the weapon pylons is floating in mid air. The bomb bay doors are square instead of serrated. Actually, all the panels are non-serrated. The whole rear section makes no sense in terms of stealth.
"Unreal Productions" edits/enhances photos on Twitter. He didn't create the photos. The photos originated from a newspaper, but we have confirmation from members that the rendering of the Anka 3 is very similar to the real thing.

E

Era_shield

"Unreal Productions" edits/enhances photos on Twitter. He didn't create the photos. The photos originated from a newspaper, but we have confirmation from members that the rendering of the Anka 3 is very similar to the real thing.
I know, which is why I was suspending judgement until more info came out, but IMO there's no chance what is seen in those pics is the actual TISU design. It may be generally similar to the real TISU, i.e., stealthy flying wing, but that's it.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I guess everyone will agree here that it will be the legit next gen proper stealth flying wing or form UAV. It was highly expected, anticipated by defense circles anyways. Accordingly it is only normal to have some common features of the class, mainly flying wing form.
Also must add that I do not challenge any firsthand accounts of our members on the project.

What surprises me though is that how come the whole forum hooked up on a ’terrible rendering of a generic flying wing model kit’ as if it was a genuine leak from its original source, namely TAI and commenting for the last two days.

I know, which is why I was suspending judgement until more info came out, but IMO there's no chance what is seen in those pics is the actual TISU design. It may be generally similar to the real TISU, i.e., stealthy flying wing, but that's it.
Exactly. General features are almost agreed upon but I wouldn‘t wanna - unless TAI or MoD or SSM say otherwise - comment on this so called “ANKA 3 rendering“ either

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
do you think they will reduce the number of actuators under the wing? The current 10 are compromising stealth and their cover design isn’t optimal

Yes, for the supersonic versions that don't require low speed landings on flight decks, IE. Ground Spoilers Flight Spoilers

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
do you think they will reduce the number of actuators under the wing? The current 10 are compromising stealth and their cover design isn’t optimal
Baykar probably doesn't have any actuators with enough performance for Kızılelma. So they split up the ailerons. They would replace them with better ones.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom