Ukraine Ukraine received British heavy drones Malloy T-400.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 685
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The Malloy T-400 heavy-duty drone is manufactured by Malloy Aeronautics, the drone has electric motors and is equipped with replaceable electric batteries, so there is no need to waste time recharging the batteries, they can simply be replaced. The drone is designed to carry heavy loads and is capable of lifting up to 180 kilograms. In Ukraine, they plan to use the T-400 drone as a backup logistics tool for supplying ammunition, provisions, medicine and fuel, as well as for evacuating the wounded. The drone can also be used for military purposes by equipping it with an ammunition mount, but due to its large signature, the drone will be too noticeable on radar. The T-400 drone can reach speeds of up to 126 km/h, according to the manufacturer, the range of the drone is up to 70 kilometers.

okurwabobr

Reactions
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
The potential capabilities of this drone are inspiring - especially in terms of military use. I think the speed, payload, and range make it even more attractive for use in various types of missions, and I'm sure the drawbacks of radar visibility can be dealt with.

Malloys take off and land independently and have the ability to follow a programmed route in bad weather conditions. It have eight propellers and eight rotors in four locations. Thanks to this, it can maintain a stable flight even if one of the propellers fails. The T400 model also has a redundant avionics, drive and battery system, which allows soldiers to focus on the task at hand rather than the vehicle.

I would be very interested to see the application of such technology and I am sure that it will have a positive impact on the development of combat operations. I look forward to hearing about their successful application.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 700
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
hmm heavy lift drones for a battlefield. https://4pda.to/2020/07/04/372758/?ysclid=lmte05cn9v28680758

It is generally accepted that a drone is a very compact copter that lifts small loads into the air. As it became known, a super-heavy drone is being developed in Russia, capable of lifting a load weighing over 200 kilograms and being in the air with it for hours.

Drone

Domestic Braeron plans to use the new drone to transport large loads. So, for agricultural purposes, its maximum take-off weight will be 600 kg, while for logistics transportation - up to 640 Unlike its small-sized counterparts, the drone will be able to fly almost any weather and at any time of the day, getting to hard-to-reach regions of the country.

It is reported that on a single charge, the drone will be able to fly 2,5 hours at a speed of 70 km / h.

Quadcopter is already being registered with the Federal Air Transport Agency. It is expected that in the state register It will appear on July 10. It is likely that the new development will be the first officially registered heavy drone in Russia. Developers It is argued that it will be used in areas where there are still high risks to human life and the environment. The exact date of the start of commercial sales so far No.

I think the TOP PRIORITY for ukraine is if there is any country that can make cheap long range kamikaze drones.

Top Bottom