Administrator
Reactions
18 19,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear Members;

If more than 3 twitter links are added to this threaf in a row, the others 'll be removed by the moderation. For your information.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Before the war .If people were to argue that Manpads could be useful against cruise missile, they would be instantly laughed at. I wonder just how intact Ukraine's early warning system is after almost a year of war to enable them to coordinate ground launchers of impending attack

Its funny because i speculated that manpads could be used. People laughed back then especially some pro russian greeks i know, today they are silent.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bakhmut 12th Feb 2023

📷 C Schmitz

FozYTC0WIAEKWii
FozYTC4XwAE61Vm
FozYTC1XwAAzjb1
FozYTncXgAAZNEX

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
putin army do not have vehicles for offense.
This video shows only "human wave of cannon fodders"
very big gambling for RU, what happen in bakhmut area quit different in the south, there, RU do not have sufficient "canon fodder", sacrifice 155 marine unit or spetnaz in this way, totaly waste of valuable aset. as we can see, in bakhmut when light infantry entry the bakhmut suburban area, easely wipe out by UA IFV units..

for the Moderators, thanks for the action, little bit late i assume. I already said enough is enough week a go 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 686
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Rare footage of the destruction of two Ukrainian army infantry fighting vehicles by Russian Invar anti-tank guided missiles fired from a T-80 tank. The Russian guided active-rocket projectile 9M119M "Invar" was put into service in 1992 and is designed to destroy modern tanks equipped with dynamic protection. The missile is fired directly from the cannon and guided by a laser beam, the range of hitting targets is up to 5000 meters. The warhead of the rocket is tandem cumulative, it contains 2 charges, leading and main. The armor penetration of the missile is up to 900 mm of armor. The price of the rocket is about $37,000.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
all the children of the russian oligarchy enjoy the West live.
just like propagandist/lair Vladimir Solovyov's son.
Solovyov's son usually is seen to present woman dresses.

I will give you one hint please zoom in on picture 3 (where are cameras) on camera there is red font and white text. Find it and read it.
This is one of his/her episodes

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
all the children of the russian oligarchy enjoy the West live.
just like propagandist/lair Vladimir Solovyov's son.
Solovyov's son usually is seen to present woman dresses.

I will give you one hint please zoom in on picture 3 (where are cameras) on camera there is red font and white text. Find it and read it.
This is one of his/her episodes

The Russian criminal oligarchs are so full of shit its insane. They make AK party look level headed and reasonable.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Enormous news this morning. Per the Washington Post, The United States 🇺🇸 is preparing a $10 Billion military aid package for Ukraine, at the 1 year mark of the war, in the coming week.

$10 Billion is 1/6 of Russia's Military budget for the entire year and is 3x bigger than the largest package sent to Ukraine thus far, which was a little over $3 Billion. This package will consist of new technologies for Ukraine, but nothing has been disclosed to this point.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
3 more pieces of news this morning.

1. Germany 🇩🇪 has announced that they have signed a contract with Rheinmetall to produce 35mm ammunition for the Gepard anti-air systems they've sent and will continue to send to Ukraine.

2. Norway 🇳🇴 confirmed that they will send 8 Leopard 2A6 tanks to Ukraine, along with 4 Leopard 2 engineering vehicles.

3. Poland 🇵🇱 has confirmed that they will send an additional 30 PT90 Twardy tanks to Ukraine, 30 additional T-72 tanks to Ukraine, and 14 Leopard 2A4 tanks to Ukraine.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Ukraine shot down two Russian aircraft today per their Ministry. Russian Su-24 and Su-25 aircraft were shot down in Ukrainian air space. Russian sources are confirming at least 1 of the shoot downs.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom