Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I heard Ibrahim Kalin saying that Turkey 'could close' the Straits.

And i like Boris Johnson! He has more Turkish balls than that coward Aliyev!

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Our goverment gave Ukraine the TB2 that won the Karabagh war.

We sold TB2s.

We did not provide light arms.
No sanctions against Russia.

It is our backyard. Today Ukraine, tomorrow Georgia. Syria. Later Turkic countries.

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We sold TB2s.

It is our backyard. Today Ukraine, tomorrow Georgia. Syria. Later Turkic countries.

Do not forget Balyun scandal. 34+ or more soldiers martyred by Russian airstrikes. Only government seems to believe it was Syrian regime. Joke government

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I fear for Crimean Tatars. If US INT reports about Kill Lists are accurate (and I firmly beleive so) then we could potentially see a Holocaust like situation occur.

Putin will use this conflict to radicalize Russians against its Muslim Anti Putin minorities.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,329
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We sold TB2s.

We want to stop expansion of Russia but we don't want to harm ourselves by going overboard.
We don't want NATO presence around Türkiye either.
It is a better strategy to get along well with Russia and not alarm them about our Turkic agenda which aims to maximize Turkic strength without conflicting with other players.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Btw its almost funny if it was not so said how Puton calls Ukranian Nazis

There are only around 4 far rightish parties in Ukraine with only one in Verkhovna Rada that managed to obtain a Miserable 2% in the polling booths

Meanwhile LDPR is 4thvlargest Party in Duma and has state backing.

Also Russian Neo Nazis & Skinheads began attacking & Murdeting innocent Chechens in Moscow after False Flag Apartment bombings in 1999

They even killed an Armenian man on Moscow Metro that they mistook for a Chechen

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
braco... it gets even more disgusting...

look at our muslims:

"Chechen fighters headed by the pro-Russian President of #Chechnya, Ramazan Kadyrov, prayed before attacking #Ukraine."

Kadyrov is a sellbout tho. He is as Muslim as those Afghans who helped the Soviets in 79 or Fikret Abdic forces in Western Bosnia.

I am talking about the uneducated Muslim Massess in the non Turkic and Non Balkan world.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Kadyrov is a sellbout tho. He is as Muslim as those Afghans who helped the Soviets in 79 or Fikret Abdic forces in Western Bosnia.

I am talking about the uneducated Muslim Massess in the non Turkic and Non Balkan world.
It reminds me so much of the 90s in the Balkans... the west is selling Ukraine like they sold Bosnia - just a few countries sent undercover help to you - and these countries weren't western ...

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Props to UK for taking the sharpest stance. Our government is run by street cat lookalikes.

UK is being very based so far

They are taking a leading role against Fascist Dictator Putin. Very good for look of British in EE & arpund the world.

UK PM even called Putin a Dictator in a speech today. I Beleive he is 1st sitting world leader in West to do so.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom