SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We want to stop expansion of Russia but we don't want to harm ourselves by going overboard.
We don't want NATO presence around Türkiye either.
It is a better strategy to get along well with Russia and not alarm them about our Turkic agenda which aims to maximize Turkic strength without conflicting with other players.

Russian takeover of Ukraine means increased U.S. presence around us. Power balance in Black Sea will change/changed. Main belligerents will be Turkey and Russia. Including in Caucuses. Syria. Potentially in Africa.

It is harming us directly. It is worse if don't do anything. Sanctioning, providing small arms should be nothing.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nato should address Russia's concern and promise no Nato expansion, Ukraine should also give up its aspiration to join Nato, after achieving these two goals, Russia should pull out its troops, this killing is pointless and must stop.
I would aspire to join NATO even more now, your logic just makes no sense, Ukraine would never want to join NATO if there was not Russia as a danger in the first place.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I still think that this is a Masterscript between the Global Leaders of Klaus Schwab (Putin & Biden) and that the gloves are not going off. Its only to justify international inflation and skyrocketing fuelprizes and preparing the Great Reset.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I still think that this is a Masterscript between the Global Leaders of Klaus Schwab (Putin & Biden) and that the gloves are not going off. Its only to justify international inflation and skyrocketing fuelprizes and preparing the Great Reset.
Nice take. We will see what happens. However its clear there is geo-political stuff going on, outside of the control of the globalists.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Oh take that conspiracy talk to the garbage dump pls

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom