Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

L

LegionnairE

I highly doubt that. The top three spots are usually occupied by Gürcistan, Yunanistan and Bulgaristan.
it's the nicest place you can go without a visa.

You need a visa to go to Bulgaria or Greece... and there's not much to see in Georgia

Al Dakhil

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
syria
If we close straits, Russians are going to attack in Syria. and there is people who support S400 acquisition and seriously talk about engines....
if turkey leadership is smart it would try leverage not blocking the straits in exchange of a new operation in syria

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,277
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Quite shocking that Russia has been incapable of establishing aerial supremacy and destroying the Ukrainian Air Force on the ground. Several of their cruise missile strikes target already inoperable aircrafts parked on the side of airfields. Poor intelligence work at blame

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,250
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Quite shocking that Russia has been incapable of establishing aerial supremacy and destroying the Ukrainian Air Force on the ground. Several of their cruise missile strikes target already inoperable aircrafts parked on the side of airfields. Poor intelligence work at blame

I think the Russians are like this not because they can't do it, but because they don't want to do it. So far, 100 ballistic missiles or cruise missiles have been fired. They have between 30 thousand or 60 thousand soldiers in Ukraine. Therefore, I think they did not want to enter the war with all their strength.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nato should address Russia's concern and promise no Nato expansion, Ukraine should also give up its aspiration to join Nato, after achieving these two goals, Russia should pull out its troops, this killing is pointless and must stop.
Maybe they should announce that South China Sea reaches Greenland

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Russia only using up to 80 000 of its forces right now

Question is what are other 120 000 doing?

Waiting to find points to exploit and launch a massive thunder run once They degrade enough of Ukraines ammo stockpiles, artillery, supply lines, C2 & C3 if I could bet on it..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,852
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do not fell for the propaganda that cruise and ballistic missiles are going to turn air force into obsolesence. If that is the case, the US and many other professional armed forces would have disbanded their air force long time ago.

But I think the Russians are now already in the air superiority mode, don't know how much longer until it transition into air supremacy. I hope the Ukrainian good luck.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom