Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 3,007
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Reality on the ground is that Russian troops do not coordinate to conduct intensive inter arms operations,they lack communications,they lack logistics,units don't know where they are heading where friends and foes units are..... conscripts who stayed weeks on Ukraine borders in the cold were fooled into the real intentions of their deployment..... And this is supposedly the "second strongest army in the world".
It's possible for some but there was a video of a Ukrainian soldier interrogating a Russian one and when the Russian soldier tried to feed him that line, the Ukrainian one dismissed as nonsense that he's heard before during the 2014 invasion. So it might be a prepackaged line fed to them by their superiors.

EDIT: Also, during the Soviet invasions of Hungary and Czechoslovakia, conscripts would spit out the exact same lines when questioned. So this is more than a half-century old tried-and-true tactic.

Last edited:

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

‘Let’s help them get straight to hell’: Ukraine tears down road signs so Russians get lost​

In a Facebook post, the Ukrainian road agency said: ‘Let’s help them get straight to hell’​

SEI_90267313-636x360.jpg
Ukraine’s road agency calls on citizens to “dismantle road signs” with a profane message (Photo: The State Agency of Automobile Roads of Ukraine, Facebook)

It's a serious issue but I can't stop myself from getting amused by this story. Imagine Russian soldiers in their tanks asking Ukrainian civilians for directions to Kyiv...I can't-

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom