Reactions
5 18,136
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FMjeZL1XoAECHoL.jpeg
FMjepoVWUAQRhpA.jpeg

Nevsr forgive and never forget. Its been 2 years since that event. Now its time for the Russians to pay which they will no matter what.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Cant they for one day not mention the alphabet people?

For one fcking day?

Most ukrainians come from conservative backgrounds and are not fans of lbgt.

Ukrainians just want to be part of Europe because they sick of being a poor soviet backwater rather than the bs lbgt crap.
Man Jacobin Cult is in charge apparently. If people freely challenge what is the fundamental of Homo Sapiens is or father and mother, you will know what is coming with this F up planet. All of them waiting for their Homo Sapiens Deity. Well they have their Prophets we have Our SAW

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Its fairly obvious by now its the B or even C team mostly in these units used so far....

But it is (IMO) clear they expected some manner of capitulation from Ukraine by now...given there is no good investment into logistics supply and protection.

Now Russia seems to be approaching big fork in road on some key decisions how to proceed.
I have never seen the US have this many PoW's in any war since maybe Vietnam. Russians otoh have multiple in only 3 days of fighting not to mention their equipment getting rekt.

And people like to think that the Russians could steamroll NATO LMAO.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Could you please stop you bullshits propaganda.

provide source of you claims or just stop writing russian wannabi stuff
Brother I know this kind of " Muslims " if you give them means to become Europeans they would jump. I should know that I am European, blond , 197 cm. I was in all those countries if you watch a single clip from Imran Husain and read comments you will see in a second. They are even ready to glorify Slobodan Milosevic. Seen it many times . Leav him be he is Herr Colonel

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Brother I know this kind of " Muslims " if you give them means to become Europeans they would jump. I should know that I am European, blond , 197 cm. I was in all those countries if you watch a single clip from Imran Husain and read comments you will see in a second. They are even ready to glorify Slobodan Milosevic. Seen it many times . Leav him be he is Herr Colonel

I provided a source though in my next comment, it's Ukranian media. Or does accuracy not matter ?

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
By I provided a source though in my next comment, it's Ukranian media. Or does accuracy not matter ?

If you read my posts you would see in many ways I didn't dispute certain facts just your certain observations and your style of writing. Obviously you didn't read carefully. By the way how come after 3 days of fighting you came from woodwork? Why wait Mr Talabani , oops I meant Barzani.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom