Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
7 3,841
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

The Russian ruble hits a new record low. Since the beginning of the invasion, the Ruble lost approximately 50% of its value.

And Russian markets haven't even been opened for days... What will happen with the companies listed in Moscow and Saint Petersburg stock exchanges when they open will be a total massacre. For now they are keeping the rubble somehow stable thanks to their big reserves (much of which is now blocked) but let's see for how long. And this is only the beginning. :D

Russians are now in a position that the more they move the more deeper the dick gets in their asses. Hopefully someone is smart enough and blows Putin's brains out until it is too late.

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
What do people think about the Russians moving to the next phase of their operation?

I would say the first strategic phase has been 80% successful. Some losses in Kiev and Kharkov, which they need to learn from. Heavy fighting in the Donbass, but they are breaking through now. And are closing the encirclement around the Ukrainian forces in the east. They have surrounded Kiev and Kharkov and the coast city beginning with M. Which they are assault soon. The next strategic phase will be completing the encirclement in the weak and destroying those Ukrainian forces, they linking up with Kiev and Kherson forces to create two lines east and west of the big river. The 3rd phase will be taking Odessa and linking up with the Russian bit in Moldova.

I have some question, why aren't the Ukrainians moving their special force and mountain troops from the west, why are they just chilling where they are? Are they protecting something?

The problem of the Russians is also that they did not meet with the support of the local citizens, as the Putin promised them. They do not meet with support in those Russian-speaking regions, which they consider pro-Russian. I am Ukrainian myself, but I speak Russian. Russian-speaking Ukrainians do not consider themselves Russians (mostly). It's hard to understand, the reasons for this go deep into history, but it's true. Not meeting the support of people who speak the same language, the invaders do not understand what to do next (we see this in the southern and southeastern regions).

Further. From the video of Russian prisoners, I see the repetition of the same thing:
they didn't even know they were going to war. They were not ready for military operations, they were all sent to the territory of Ukraine directly from the exercises.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
7 3,841
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
The problem of the Russians is also that they did not meet with the support of the local citizens, as the Putin promised them. They do not meet with support in those Russian-speaking regions, which they consider pro-Russian. I am Ukrainian myself, but I speak Russian. Russian-speaking Ukrainians do not consider themselves Russians (mostly). It's hard to understand, the reasons for this go deep into history, but it's true. Not meeting the support of people who speak the same language, the invaders do not understand what to do next (we see this in the southern and southeastern regions).

Further. From the video of Russian prisoners, I see the repetition of the same thing:
they didn't even know they were going to war. They were not ready for military operations, they were all sent to the territory of Ukraine directly from the exercises.

Bro, your country have been occupied by the Muscovy for centuries and you should know better than us that lying is in their blood. Their whole country have been built on lies and deception.

Absolutely every single Russian soldier knows where he is being sent and for what purpose.
Don't ever believe their lies and their crocodile tears. A POW will tell everything so he can survive so don't believe their bull shit.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think that people here on thread are overhyped, i remember similar pictures and footages from syiran war and we know how it ended eventually. but this time it will be even faster and more brutal, altough i can not say that it should be ended to fast. let them fight.
1k dead soldiers per day is not 'overhyped' and for the love of God:

Yes, we know that Russia is advancing but that's not the point here. The damage that the Ukrainians are causing is unexpectedly high which is what we're discussing here.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
46 3,024
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Russian amph. Units waiting to launch attack.

Ukraine not having capability to hit these at sea is quite a problem.
EWnUPgaUcAQTZDW.jpg

they had Neptune land based anti ship missles ????

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom