Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,450
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
8D7DBC36-624E-4FDA-BE5E-BBC100BD1129.jpeg

“Russian defense ministry:,We Destroyed 257 AUAV and UAV belonging to the Ukrainian army”

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

tracer

Reactions
1 302
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
Der Spiegel predict that there wud be a 2nd wave of Russian invasion in April. What are your thoughts ?

With what? Harsh language and sticks?

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,997
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Why not according to plan? Vladimir Kvachkov

The fact that our troops did in Ukraine is an outstanding achievement from the point of view of military art, and they cannot do more. And where is the strategic deployment of the armed forces asked? In the end, in the idea, the second echelons should be entered into battle, a reserve was introduced. Where are they? And I will tell you now where they are. They killed, they were destroyed by Putin during their reforms called Serdyukovs. Serdyukov did not conduct any reforms in the armed forces. It made Putin's hands across Serdyukov. Serdyukov does not even know the difference between the division and the division. He was instructed to destroy the Soviet army. And destroy the Soviet spirit, destroy the Soviet system. And what was that? And I remind you that now catastrophically lacks the Russian army. This is the second strategic echelon. In the Soviet Army there were 3 types of parts, this is part of constant readiness, part of the abbreviated composition and part of the personnel. So you understand part of the frames. I was in such a part of frames in the village near the city of Tashkent after leaving Afghanistan. In this division, the staff was about 40 or 50 officers, and a person out of 30 or 40 soldiers, I did not speak mistakenly, because in addition to protecting warehouses, they no longer had the task. Their part of the frames stood in endless hangars, in a warehouse tens of thousands of tons of fuel. Division can fight for 2 months. Division of the abbreviated composition is when one regiment is deployed, and one stands for a frame. Therefore, in the Soviet Army it was stipulated that initially included in the division of a permanent composition, then the division of the abbreviated composition, then the division of personnel. Everything was destroyed by a citizen Putin. The whole system was destroyed. All this technique, brought to the storage base, and now tell me what will happen to the car, which was locked on the storage base of 10-15 or 20 years? A huge number of tanks in warehouses is not a division and shelves.
LOL Serdyukov actually tried to modernize the Russian military and fix its flaws and was thrown out because that involved making some very wealthy Russian elites slightly less wealthy. What your seeing is not the result of the Soviet system being undermined, it is the result OF the Soviet system. Russia here is making the exact same mistakes that it made in Chechnya where the army was being led by Soviet veterans.

Videos like this only confirm one thing for me, which is that Russia has learned absolutely fuck-all from this war and will not improve.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Der Spiegel predict that there wud be a 2nd wave of Russian invasion in April. What are your thoughts ?

It is Russian somekind of Undead faction? With all of those losses now they would sent another Cannon fodder?

Aslan1071

Reactions
Turkish folks, would you be in favour of seeing your government announce a meaningful contribution to the Ukrainian war effort, outside of the obvious Bayraktar drones and ammunition you've already been providing? You, obviously, have a formidable military, would you like to see similar shipments of weapons (through Romanian and Polish borders ) that the NATO and allied countries have been sending?

Curious about your thoughts?
I don't want to see.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
LOL Serdyukov actually tried to modernize the Russian military and fix its flaws and was thrown out because that involved making some very wealthy Russian elites slightly less wealthy. What your seeing is not the result of the Soviet system being undermined, it is the result OF the Soviet system. Russia here is making the exact same mistakes that it made in Chechnya where the army was being led by Soviet veterans.

Videos like this only confirm one thing for me, which is that Russia has learned absolutely fuck-all from this war and will not improve.
They have always been in the past saved by the time , distance end endurance. Always, they never learn absolutely anything and they never will. For them war means opportunity to behave in their natural state of mind , lying animals

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom