Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
LMAO either it's a false flag attack either Russia is clearly the most incompetent army in the world. what an humiliation :ROFLMAO:

-

False flag ! noo....
First day of the war ......... First attack with lot of Helis with russians soldiers heading to this airport in NW near to Kyiv.
It was major importent spot to be taken and to surprise Ukraine and even make Quick win.
It Fail....... now........... tactic change.......... and russian command know that they can NOT get back all soldiers........ so there are russians soldiers which are leaved to die

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukraine used old Mi-24 to this stunt. What an insult to the mighty Russian S-series anti air missile.
Lets think about this possibility.
1. russian ground air defense can NOT identify is it russian or Ukraine Heli.
2. russian command do NOT know or more russian do NOT expect that Ukraine have heli which will dare to go all the WAY and attack in russian territory
3. we do not know is those helis are Ukraine or russian at moment. Need some solid proof.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Borodyanka (Kyiv) cleared from Russian/Chechen terrorists.

FPQl7ctWQAESrby.jpg

Few weeks ago Kadyrov's lapdogs were filming themselves there.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Reportedly!
i understand some local russian talking.........as all russian like to troll, lie........ It is fact that russian only say lies.......
So that i mean russian lie and there is no proof of that.
russian word mean nothing......

Just for you personally "Listen that russian carefully - he say they/russian officals say that we are at training. This russian local guy really think that untill he saw what happend and recorded, till that moment he admit that he thought that russian officals say the TRUE. But this is a FACT now he see it with his own eyes..... so please do not expect from me to trust this russian psudo reporter..."

Top Bottom